trash

[quote name='nachzeher']You found another one of these?[/QUOTE]

Yup, I did. I keep sealed one and this one has to go. I will never play it anyway.

[quote name='zionoverfire']maybe digipress will win it. :wink:[/QUOTE]

:lol: we'll see.

I start getting rid of tripples and some crap I have in my closet wich includes GC, PSP, PsX with screen and Genesis with games. I spend less and less money on games :cool:

[quote name='masha']:lol: we'll see.

I start getting rid of tripples and some crap I have in my closet wich includes GC, PSP, PsX with screen and Genesis with games. I spend less and less money on games :cool:[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't happen to have any saturn crap laying around?:D

[quote name='nachzeher']Helped you out.

If I win at the price I set, I'm using it as a coaster.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I won't ship it to you at the price you set :bouncy:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You wouldn't happen to have any saturn crap laying around?:D[/QUOTE]

Nope, I don't have that......crap.

[quote name='zionoverfire']It has a few nice RPGs....now all I have to do is learn japanese.:D[/QUOTE]

I need to snipe Lunacy ...true Atlus whore :lol:

[quote name='masha']I need to snipe Lunacy ...true Atlus whore :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ah another game that will never agian see the light of a disk drive.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Ah another game that will never agian see the light of a disk drive.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't meant to be :)

I'm only going to complete Atlus collection as developer/publisher. This is insane how much money I spent last year on games and shit related to them . I'm glad my head is clear now. ;)

[quote name='MorPhiend']I want this!:)[/QUOTE]

Take it :)

[quote name='nachzeher']Helped you out.

If I win at the price I set, I'm using it as a coaster.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that is illegal... bidding just to get the price up. I'm not sure any of us should be doing this... or worse - posting about it after we do it.

[quote name='soulwish2003']I'm pretty sure that is illegal... bidding just to get the price up. I'm not sure any of us should be doing this... or worse - posting about it after we do it.[/QUOTE]

I was actually interested in the game at the price I set.

[quote name='soulwish2003']I'm pretty sure that is illegal... bidding just to get the price up. I'm not sure any of us should be doing this... or worse - posting about it after we do it.[/QUOTE]

I would actually like the game as well.

Hey Ma...Thanks Ma...Love you Ma....Why are you so tense Ma..Relax..We KeeD, We KeeD.

[quote name='nachzeher']I was actually interested in the game at the price I set.[/QUOTE]

Why woudn't you ?!

[quote name='MorPhiend']I would actually like the game as well.[/QUOTE]

I will have Disney Football too for sale later.

[quote name='blueweltall']Hey did you get your Digital Devil yet from overstock? Is it crush? My friend just got his and it doesn't look to good.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it yet, but it's here. I'll pick it up tomorrow morning. :hot:

Well best of luck. My friend copy look like someone just step on it, its probably because the mailman try to shove more mail than he should in one of those little apartment box.

[quote name='blueweltall']Well best of luck. My friend copy look like someone just step on it, its probably because the mailman try to shove more mail than he should in one of those little apartment box.[/QUOTE]

If it didn't get damaged on the way here, it will be OK, cause I live in a appartment and it's in a Club House. I worst case I'll ask my friends from GS or EB switch the boxes.

[quote name='blueweltall']Well best of luck. My friend copy look like someone just step on it, its probably because the mailman try to shove more mail than he should in one of those little apartment box.[/QUOTE]

Well. I got it today. They did ship it in that gay paper envelope. When I saw it, my heart stopped for a sec. I opened it and it was perfect. Lucky I guess :D

[quote name='blueweltall']Thats great news! Well have fun with the game than. Did you get two by any chance. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Nope. I only ordered once :)

[quote name='nachzeher']Who are you and what did you do to the Atlus Fanboy?[/QUOTE]

:lol: I'm getting another copy ASAP Don't you worry. Hastings will take my shitty games for a copy...ehhhh...or two :whistle2:$

[quote name='nachzeher']Looks like I'm gonna win your auction :)[/QUOTE]

I have a lot of people watching. I'll send you a Mickey sticker if you win it. :lol: F|u|cking snipers...

[quote name='masha']I have a lot of people watching. I'll send you a Mickey sticker if you win it. :lol: F|u|cking snipers...[/QUOTE]

They're gonna watch me win with my bid. Mwahahahahahha

[quote name='nachzeher']They're gonna watch me win with my bid. Mwahahahahahha[/QUOTE]

Aren't you shy?!

I need to list Gitaroo Man I found at Gamestop today. :lol:

[quote name='MorPhiend']uh-huh... Sure you are...:lol:[/QUOTE]

It moved...nuch, you don't have to worry :lol: Thanks man.

Thanks everyone for the bids.

bread's done
Back