Trauma Center $15.00 and other games half off @ BB (major YMMV)

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!
Big shock to me, I walk in and see that there are many different games listed as 'opened' and are half off. None of these are actually opened, i guess they're just clearing them out. As far as I remember, what I saw there was:

Trauma Center
DBZ Sagas (xbox)
NHL (psp)

There were several other titles there as well.

The best buy I went to was in Miami at Kendall Drive and 122nd Ave.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']Big shock to me, I walk in and see that there are many different games listed as 'opened' and are half off. None of these are actually opened, i guess they're just clearing them out. As far as I remember, what I saw there was:

Trauma Center
DBZ Sagas (xbox)
NHL (psp)

There were several other titles there as well.

The best buy I went to was in Miami at Kendall Drive and 122nd Ave.[/QUOTE]

good deal on trauma center. i'm going to have to call them up tomorrow and see if it rings up for that price.

Not many posters yet so i'll ask. Buy an extra one for me and i'll be very gratefull. Please, pretty please. I'll pay all fees of course Tax, Shipping, etc. . .

Trauma Center is worth every penny. Pick that shit up!

Man, and I was just in BB the other day too...I should have checked and see if they were having any special clearance on the DS games.

I've heard that marking items as "opened" (whether they are or not) is the only method that BB store managers have to drop the price on an item -- they can't override the system otherwise. This is surely limited to the OP's store, where they must have had some weird overstock, or not enough shelf space, or something. Doubful it's worth it for anyone to run out to their store.

go search trauma center at ebgames, gamestop. they both say backordered. amazon, bestbuy, overstock, gameexpress, circuit city... they dont have them in stock. i dont know whats going on. few weeks ago i was at bestbuy there is no trauma center. even during the castelvania DoS release, i dont see TC.

w00t CAGS in Miami!
I live in Gables and I go to the Best Buy that's across the street from tropical park (where they have santas enchanted forrest) I'm happy to see that there are a few cheap asses other than me here in Miami.

I went to the Best Buy in Kendall Fl today and grabbed Donkey Konga II w/ bongos for 25.00 and Trauma for 15.00, Harvest Moon : More friends of minderal town for 10.00, Mario Kart Super circuit for 10.00 and metroid classic for 5.00, they also had a ton of accesories as well for the x box, GBA, DS and PS2 on clearance. Thanx OP

[quote name='bboynujen']went to two bbs in sd, one in mission valley and one in mira mesa, both no go at $15, rang up full price...=([/QUOTE]

I went to the SAME EXACT Best Buy's today also, no luck with me either.

went to the BB in corpus christi, didnt find any TC :(

but i did find a perfectly new copy of the special edition Star Ocean 3 with box and all. Picked that up.

Damn, my local best buy didnt have any of these games on sale, but i was in the mood for a good DS game so i bought Trama Center anyways for $30.

Best Buy's been doing this for awhile. Mine started doing it in September except we didn't have any killer games like Trauma Center on sale. The prices do seem to go down further if they sit on the shelf too long.

If I call my BB will they scan the actual game, or just tell me whatever price is on their website?

bread's done
Back