Trauma Center in stock at bestbuy

Aconitic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry everyone i wasnt aware that coupon was a fake, shit i hope i dont get in trouble because ive already used it.

but anyway i still think this needs a topic just to say most best buys do have it in stock and its kind of hard to find with a ggc you can get it for 24.99

i made the same topic like 10 mins ago but for 19.99 with the $10 any game 29.99 and under, then they said it was fake which i wasnt aware off, so i remade this topic just to let everyone know its instock

I guess I need to stop by a salvage store near where I work on the way home; they have at least a dozen copies of Trauma Center, new and sealed, for $9 each right now.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I guess I need to stop by a salvage store near where I work on the way home; they have at least a dozen copies of Trauma Center, new and sealed, for $9 each right now.[/quote]

make sure it's not bootleg

[quote name='RaPtOrsIII']make sure it's not bootleg[/QUOTE]

It's not, it's stock from a Wal-Mart store. I've bought a number of games from this lot. Most have sold, but the DS games they had haven't seemed to sell at all. It's been a few weeks since I dropped by, they might have sold them by now.

This is a great game, truly innovative DS title, but one caveat -- at one point after the first 3 or 5 missions, the difficulty ramps up surprisingly high. I'm having trouble getting past that part.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I guess I need to stop by a salvage store near where I work on the way home; they have at least a dozen copies of Trauma Center, new and sealed, for $9 each right now.[/QUOTE]
Are you serious? I'd totally pay $20 for one shipped.

I see Trauma Center all ove rthe place now. We probably don't need threads announcing stores have it, because honestly it isn't very rare anymore.

[quote name='Rozz']This game was never hard to find.[/quote]

i've also seen it in stock pretty consistently near me, but there's many CAGs who couldn't find it anywhere locally, all over the US. i guess distribution is kind of sporadic, or the game just doesn't sell well in certain areas.

DON'T BOTHER WITH TRAUMA CENTER!!!!!!

I bought it a while back and while the gameplay is cool and fun... the difficulty kills the experience. In no time at all, you're facing impossible operations that will make you want to throw your DS against a wall. Seriously skip this one.

You're much better off waiting for a more refined sequel!!!!

(As for the FAKE COUPON, I used it at BB and I had no problems. I doubt anyone there will care, and if they do, I would have no problem directing them to the weblink, while also claiming complete ignorance on the matter. But I doubt it would come to that. But if you are worried, keep in mind that they do ask you to fill in your info, which includes your name and address. So don't use it if you're that worried.)

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I guess I need to stop by a salvage store near where I work on the way home; they have at least a dozen copies of Trauma Center, new and sealed, for $9 each right now.[/QUOTE]

i would gladly pay you for one too !!!

I found the entire Trauma Center experience to be rough around the edges, especially with some of the later operations, but a good DMC/VJ style challenge.

Late game gets kinda cheap though.

But the "Life or Death" level? After that, I was literally SHAKING with adrenalin. Hell, I went on to the "Just Let Me Die"/"Please Let Me Live" combo and by the end of that, I couldn't sit still, I could hardly do anything that wasn't action-oriented, I was on a 100% rush by the end of it all. Had to go for a walk to cool myself down. If you get into it, this game can be very dramatic.

[quote name='iceblast21']DON'T BOTHER WITH TRAUMA CENTER!!!!!!

I bought it a while back and while the gameplay is cool and fun... the difficulty kills the experience. In no time at all, you're facing impossible operations that will make you want to throw your DS against a wall. Seriously skip this one.

You're much better off waiting for a more refined sequel!!!!

(As for the FAKE COUPON, I used it at BB and I had no problems. I doubt anyone there will care, and if they do, I would have no problem directing them to the weblink, while also claiming complete ignorance on the matter. But I doubt it would come to that. But if you are worried, keep in mind that they do ask you to fill in your info, which includes your name and address. So don't use it if you're that worried.)[/QUOTE]

Pussy

Can someone link me to that fake coupon? I used it once successfully at Best Buy (on Sonic Rush), and it wouldn't hurt to have an extra copy laying around in case I ever decide to get another DS game from them.

[quote name='gjb-sensei']Can someone link me to that fake coupon? I used it once successfully at Best Buy (on Sonic Rush), and it wouldn't hurt to have an extra copy laying around in case I ever decide to get another DS game from them.[/quote]

Ok now, i didnt feel bad using the buy a game under 20, get a 49.99 game free at circuit city, as i feel if thats what the employees say then thats what the deal actually is.

Butk knowingly using a fake coupon, thats definatly fraud.

Is Truama Center like "DMC3" hard, where basically you have play several times before everything clicks in and you play like a pro? If so, thats not so bad ....

It was embarassing as hell using that stupid fake coupon. I should have been wary of that coupon since it looked so familar ...

Some manager or shift leader told me politely (suprisingly) told me it was an old promo and the coupon was altered. I quickly apologized and left the store.

Ironically, a week early, a friend of mine used it sucessfully, but either they fixed the error or he got super lucky.

[quote name='Aconitic']Ok now, i didnt feel bad using the buy a game under 20, get a 49.99 game free at circuit city, as i feel if thats what the employees say then thats what the deal actually is.

Butk knowingly using a fake coupon, thats definatly fraud.[/quote]
What are you going to do, report me to the police? Please, if Best Buy really cared they would have used the personal info I gave them and actually do something about it.

And what you did yourself is fraud, too. The PC promotion is clearly for games limited to $19.99 and below, meaning no game even a cent over should be used.

[quote name='gjb-sensei']What are you going to do, report me to the police? Please, if Best Buy really cared they would have used the personal info I gave them and actually do something about it.

And what you did yourself is fraud, too. The PC promotion is clearly for games limited to $19.99 and below, meaning no game even a cent over should be used.[/quote]

no no, you misunderstand

I dont want to turn this into a morality discussion (im not saying what i did was good either

i was just saying if you do that be careful cause they COULD (not saying the will) take legal action

whereas is you didnt know your not really liable

I hear you. It's interesting (and fortunate on my part) that while I did provide them with legitimate info (name, address, etc.) they haven't done anything yet... I guess they don't think $10 is worth it, heh.

[quote name='hohez']I see Trauma Center all ove rthe place now. We probably don't need threads announcing stores have it, because honestly it isn't very rare anymore.[/QUOTE]

It never was rare. This thread is pointless.

FWIW, I checked the salvage store that had a bunch of copies of TC in at $9, and they were all sold. I guess someone else saw them and realized they were a good deal before me...

Umm....using a fake coupon is fraud -- you know, a criminal act?

I'm all for getting stuff cheap, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

bread's done
Back