Trauma Center: New Blood - $14.99 @ Amazon

lol, i'll research on this game before i buy it.

been spending my money for my family, now it's time to spoil myself.
icon_smile.gif

Arggh. You guys are too freaking good at finding these deals. Thanks for the link OP, I had to bite at that price. Damnit, I'm spending waaay too much money over these cheap games.

[quote name='antlp89']Arggh. You guys are too freaking good at finding these deals. Thanks for the link OP, I had to bite at that price. Damnit, I'm spending waaay too much money over these cheap games.[/QUOTE]
Total luck. I keep an Amazon Shopping List of things I'm interested in and check it often. Just happened to notice the drop this evening.

Agreed. I'm tempted but I've already spent way too much today. Wish I'd noticed it at 3am!

I am so tempted considering I loved the first one and still consider it to be the best game on the Wii...

Agh, guess I will have to get it. But I think I may wait till cyber monday to see if there's anything else I wanna pick up on one order.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I am so tempted considering I loved the first one and still consider it to be the best game on the Wii...

Agh, guess I will have to get it. But I think I may wait till cyber monday to see if there's anything else I wanna pick up on one order.[/quote]

Just for the record, NB is better than TC:SO in most every way.

I cannot POSSIBLY recommend this game enough.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Just for the record, NB is better than TC:SO in most every way.

I cannot POSSIBLY recommend this game enough.[/QUOTE]

Damn you....

[quote name='RollingSkull']Just for the record, NB is better than TC:SO in most every way.

I cannot POSSIBLY recommend this game enough.[/quote]

Reviews complain about the difficulty. That's a dealbreaker for me. I'm not there for the challenge. I play for the experience. Anytime it becomes difficult enough to frustrate/annoy me, I'm out.

I bought New Blood awhile back when I saw it for the incredibly low price of $20 (should've waited) and while it's fun, I found it difficult, got my butt kicked on something like mission 5 (the one with the gunshot).

New Blood is a lot more challenging than Second Opinion was.. but at 14.99 it's a steal. If you liked Second Opinion, you should own this. The first time I played through the game, I sucked massively, but Second Opinion was also challenging to me. I thought the whole purpose of the Trauma Center series was to be challenging, it's not meant to be easy..

[quote name='MasterSun1']BUY THIS GAME NOW, especially if you loved the other Trauma Centers. I paid $29.99 a year ago and it was totally worth it.[/quote]
Hell, I paid $50 at launch. Still worth it.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Reviews complain about the difficulty. That's a dealbreaker for me. I'm not there for the challenge. I play for the experience. Anytime it becomes difficult enough to frustrate/annoy me, I'm out.[/QUOTE]

The Trauma Center games even with a challenge are all about the experience. Do yourself a favor and pick it up.

bread's done
Back