Treehouse Brand Inc Merch Stores - Bethesda, Gearbox, Tomb Raider, EA

This is a Wiki Thread, please feel free to improve on the format and add items you think are worth mentioning.

Rather than making a new thread each time one of the Treehouse Brand stores releases a new item I thought this might prove to be a better, more comprehensive resource.

Tomb Raider

http://tombraiderstore.com

As of now this is the only place to buy the Kai Arts figure from the Collector's Edition without ordering the Collector's Edition ... but as of now there really isn't a reason to.

The store will be offering 10 limited edition giclee and silkscreen posters at some point on March 20th 2013 though, limited to between 150 and 300 copies each. I will update when the link is active.

Gearbox

http://shopgearbox.com

A limited edition Claptrap figurine was posted on 3/20 for $25. No indication of the run size although I have contacted Treehouse Brands for details.

Bethesda

http://store.bethsoft.com

EA

http://gear.ea.com

This store is a main hub for the Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dead Space, Battlefield and Alice In Wonderland stores

[quote name='tfr']you are missing the halo store
http://halowaypointstore.com/[/QUOTE]

I could totally pull off Master Chief with this official costume!!

etc-costume-halo-deluxemasterchief-full.jpg

[quote name='Romeo']I added the $128 Alice litho set and a $62 hoodie. No discounts applied all the way to the paypal login page.[/QUOTE]

I think some of the stores are showing the discount in the product price---meaning if it is already on sale by 20% or more it isn't getting discounted again.

[quote name='GBAstar']I think some of the stores are showing the discount in the product price---meaning if it is already on sale by 20% or more it isn't getting discounted again.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same though some items have more than 20% too.

At least one of the Tomb Raider giclees is now sold out though the site hasn't removed the add to cart option yet.

[quote name='Romeo']At least one of the Tomb Raider giclees is now sold out though the site hasn't removed the add to cart option yet.[/QUOTE]

It likely means they only listed half stock and they plan to put up more later. It's a marketing tool. They do this a lot.

IMAG0175.jpg

Got mine today - didn't seem like they taped the ends of the tube as one was missing and both ends had tape on them that said "Rewrapped by USPS" Luckily the prints were bagged and the tube was oversized so they weren't damaged.

diddy, did you order just those two? I'm surprised you have them already, the site stated they don't ship until 4/8/13.

Could you post a pic of where they are signed/numbered?

Mine aren't signed but are numbered in gold on the bottom right...oddly even though I got them this quick both numbers are in the high 100's.

The Victo Ngai one is fantastic in person - all of the metallic gold parts weren't evident in the pictures...most notably the lines in Himiko's hair.

The Sam Spratt giclee sold on ebay. I am interested in what it sold for, guess I can wait till tomorrow!

[quote name='amb6883']The Sam Spratt giclee sold on ebay. I am interested in what it sold for, guess I can wait till tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Why? Are you planning to sell yours?

[quote name='diddy310']Mine aren't signed but are numbered in gold on the bottom right...oddly even though I got them this quick both numbers are in the high 100's.

The Victo Ngai one is fantastic in person - all of the metallic gold parts weren't evident in the pictures...most notably the lines in Himiko's hair.[/QUOTE]

I've been told the Ngai one is breathtaking in person and photos don't do it justice. I'm excited to get my set though I was not expecting it for weeks from now.

[quote name='Romeo']Why? Are you planning to sell yours?[/QUOTE]

I bought a couple of that print and few others. I will probably sell one Spratt if the price is right. I collect video games and posters, but have been spending a lot more on posters recently (around a grand in the last month) and need to sell some things off to fund my addiction.

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']I requested this too[/QUOTE]

"The figure is 7" tall, includes display base and is fully poseable, featuring all new unique decoration to simulate the woodgrain finish."

Official news regarding the Tomb Raider lithos:

We've just canceled some of the additional print runs and will stick to what was produced for the shops, so a few of them are suddenly more exclusive than previously announced (if any of you were on the fence).

Our tubes and special butcher paper show up Tuesday, so we should be able to start shipping out next week. I think you guys are going to like them so much more in person--I just wish you could see all of them!

Anyone that ordered only screenprints may have already had theirs shipped from the stock that was at the warehouse. None of the giclees have gone out to anyone yet....

Anyway, new edition sizes are on the site and inventory is adjusted down to match. Will paste here for your convenience:

Laura Bifano - 200 60
Sam Wolfe Connely - 200 100
Adam S. Doyle - 150 100
Jeffrey Alan Love - 150 40
Mark Molchan - 200 100
Chris B. Murray - 150 60
Rich Pellegrino - 150 60
Cate Rangel - 200 100
Corinne Reid - 150 40
Andrew Ryan - 200 100
Marc Scheff - 150 60
Kyle Smart - 150 40

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=122313&postcount=41

[quote name='Romeo']Official news regarding the Tomb Raider lithos:

We've just canceled some of the additional print runs and will stick to what was produced for the shops, so a few of them are suddenly more exclusive than previously announced (if any of you were on the fence).

Our tubes and special butcher paper show up Tuesday, so we should be able to start shipping out next week. I think you guys are going to like them so much more in person--I just wish you could see all of them!

Anyone that ordered only screenprints may have already had theirs shipped from the stock that was at the warehouse. None of the giclees have gone out to anyone yet....

Anyway, new edition sizes are on the site and inventory is adjusted down to match. Will paste here for your convenience:

Laura Bifano - 200 60
Sam Wolfe Connely - 200 100
Adam S. Doyle - 150 100
Jeffrey Alan Love - 150 40
Mark Molchan - 200 100
Chris B. Murray - 150 60
Rich Pellegrino - 150 60
Cate Rangel - 200 100
Corinne Reid - 150 40
Andrew Ryan - 200 100
Marc Scheff - 150 60
Kyle Smart - 150 40

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=122313&postcount=41[/QUOTE]

This tells me they weren't selling except for the Sam Spratt and maybe a few others

Guess they only had the screenprints in the warehouse already and I'm one of the few who only ordered those and no giclees

[quote name='RainFall']This tells me they weren't selling except for the Sam Spratt and maybe a few others[/QUOTE]

[quote name='diddy310']Guess they only had the screenprints in the warehouse already and I'm one of the few who only ordered those and no giclees[/QUOTE]

True on both accounts.

Gives me hope that the Billadeau Screenprint didn't get cut down...need to hold off after I bought the two TR ones and the new Tali one in the past week.

A few more pics of mine...

DSCN3139.jpg

DSCN3140.jpg

881b9eed-ac97-4bb7-bf5e-c65bf95d7966.jpg

Congrats again diddy. When I ordered them I didn't realize, I don't know how, how ridiculously huge 17 framed 18x24 prints would be, that I would need a mansion to frame and display all of them.

Set of screenprints came in today, was expecting them to ship together with the full set of giclees.

I was very surprised how deep the black Taylor print is. The photos don't even show you the level of darkness. The Ngai print of the bleeding face is so sick, I love how so much of it is reflective gold print.

imageoylr.jpg

imageair.jpg

imagekrkz.jpg

imageudm.jpg

imageuapm.jpg

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Got my Sam Spratt in today, just...WOW. Freaking amazing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I completely dropped the ball on this one. I just found out about this print no to long ago, and I was planning to order one while they where still in stock, and somehow I forgot. Then by the time I remembered, they where sold out.

It looks like it would be killer in person.

I've been checking back daily for any extra stock from cancels, charge errors, ect, but that doesn't look real likely with such a low LE run.

If anyone has any extras, I would be happy to pay double retail, plus shipping charges. Thanks!

[quote name='chrislaustin']Yeah, I completely dropped the ball on this one. I just found out about this print no to long ago, and I was planning to order one while they where still in stock, and somehow I forgot. Then by the time I remembered, they where sold out.

It looks like it would be killer in person.

I've been checking back daily for any extra stock from cancels, charge errors, ect, but that doesn't look real likely with such a low LE run.

If anyone has any extras, I would be happy to pay double retail, plus shipping charges. Thanks![/QUOTE]

It sucks that you missed it, it really does. BUT it isn't your fault. The Spratt giclee was utterly abused and resellers swarmed all over it. On another site I frequent members were bragging how they bought multiples, four each. One person has been selling them on eBay since last month, which angers me to no end. I hoped treehouse would cancel their orders.

Yur last sentence though is what causes the flipping.....

[quote name='Romeo']It sucks that you missed it, it really does. BUT it isn't your fault. The Spratt giclee was utterly abused and resellers swarmed all over it. On another site I frequent members were bragging how they bought multiples, four each. One person has been selling them on eBay since last month, which angers me to no end. I hoped treehouse would cancel their orders.

Yur last sentence though is what causes the flipping.....[/QUOTE]

It's all good. I would like to get one, but the Ebay prices are way high, but one was listed recently(seller actually has it in hand), and his number is 63 of 120. Treehouse has it listed as a run of 240 total, so if they just printed what they had orders for, this might have been why I missed out. This isn't really normal, as if they set a run number, they normally stick to it, and 240 wasn't a lot to start with. So I can't imagine why they only went with 120.

I did have my chance to buy one and I hesitated and I missed out. I can't blame others if they got in on this cool print. I had the same chance they did. I sent TH a message this morning to ask what's up with the 120 instead of 240, and I'm still waiting on a reply. They may have a first wave and then a second wave like what was done with the Dead Space watches, but only time will tell.

Yeah.. I think they originally printed two seperate runs in different locations.. I read something about it... and then they decided to consolidate the two runs.

A quick question... How should I go about getting the Sam Spratt Giclee framed? I've read that you don't want to put it behind glass / plastic, but is it okay to frame? I also saw mention of putting it on some kind of wooden block... Anyone have any experience framing giclee's?

[quote name='Katsumi']Yeah.. I think they originally printed two seperate runs in different locations.. I read something about it... and then they decided to consolidate the two runs.

A quick question... How should I go about getting the Sam Spratt Giclee framed? I've read that you don't want to put it behind glass / plastic, but is it okay to frame? I also saw mention of putting it on some kind of wooden block... Anyone have any experience framing giclee's?[/QUOTE]

I too would like to know about framing giclees. I got my two in today (including Spratt) and they look fantastic.

They released too many of those Tomb Raider prints at once. Two or three every few months would have made more sense, starting a few months before the game. Instead of buying all of them, I bought none of them.

Which is why they will probably be a good investment- if good means doubling your money or similar, eventually.

[quote name='ianoid']They released too many of those Tomb Raider prints at once. Two or three every few months would have made more sense, starting a few months before the game. Instead of buying all of them, I bought none of them.

Which is why they will probably be a good investment- if good means doubling your money or similar, eventually.[/QUOTE]

Why must everything be about profit and not about collecting?

I bought every single print, because I like most of them and I'm an art collector.

God, what shitty packaging for these. I ordered three, and they shipped in a poster tube with some paper, and they were an absolute pain to get out without ripping >.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheska19']God, what shitty packaging for these. I ordered three, and they shipped in a poster tube with some paper, and they were ab absolute pain to get out without ripping >.

Speaking of the Tomb Raider store is this a joke?

http://tombraiderstore.com/post-adventure-collection.html

POST-ADVENTURE COLLECTION
In true Tomb Raider fashion, TombRaiderStore.com will soon feature a “Post-Adventure” line of clothing that would make any explorer proud.

All items in our “Post-Adventure” line are totally unique, having each survived their own gauntlet of challenges on the island of Yamatai. Each item comes appropriately soiled with dirt, mud, and blood from unknown donors.

The fashion line will be ultra limited edition, as pre-adventure production volunteers are running low.

*Post-Adventure accessory pack (including post-adventure tourniquet) and makeup kit sold separately.

$1,200.00

It's a little late for April Fool's :/

That's an insane amount for a few ripped up t-shirts. I'm hoping $1200 is just a placeholder until they come up with what they are really going to charge.

Bethesda store has 3 new Lithographs & I find them way better than the ones in previous wave
Also the new Tomb Raider one is really cool!! I am not very good with finer points of art, but this one looks closest to the in game character & I like that :lol:

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Bethesda store has 3 new Lithographs & I find them way better than the ones in previous wave
Also the new Tomb Raider one is really cool!! I am not very good with finer points of art, but this one looks closest to the in game character & I like that :lol:[/QUOTE]

got the new tomb raider. thinking about getting the fray, it looks nice

[quote name='amb6883']Tomb Raider lithograph is now OOS[/QUOTE]

Took long enough. I got the ship notification for it today.

[quote name='MRW2276']Monument one sold out and soon to be up for preorder by the same three guys on ebay ;-)[/QUOTE]
ahhh...words of wisdom.

[quote name='MRW2276']Monument one sold out and soon to be up for preorder by the same three guys on ebay ;-)[/QUOTE]

They will be disappointed, it is back in stock.

bread's done
Back