Tri-Wing Screwdriver for Wii-GBA-DS-etc .95 cents SHIPPED!

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Credit to lee43 at SD.

I have no experience with this retailer (dealextreme.com) but others on SD and CAG say they have ordered with no issues.

Tri-Wing screwdriver for opening lots of Nintendo carts-systems, etc.

.95 shipped. Good deal, these are normally $7 or more shipped. They also seem to have lots of other cheap stuff.

Coupon code DX041500 for $2.00 off 5 items.

link

sku_2905_1_small.jpg

This Tri-Wing will also work on Gamecube controllers including the Wavebird.

It does NOT work on NES, SNES or N64 cartridges, they use the 3.8mm security bit available from this eBay seller for $7 shipped. It is also available from many sources online.

Here is a handy chart I found at The Electric Quarter who also sell the bits.

Last edited by a moderator:
My stuff arrived and all of it seems pretty good. iPod socks, iPod cable, NDS charging cable, butane torch lighter, the two NDS/Wii screwdrivers, retractable stylii for the DS, 3.5mm to 2.5mm converter, DS screen protectors & a wireless Wii sensor bar. Not bad for $26 and change.

My stuff arrived and it was all good, cept I know the hori screen protectors were bootleg. However I can assure you they are the kind that works with static and no adhesive so essentially they are very similar to hori protectors. Unless you are stickler for quality you shouldn't have trouble with these protectors, especially for the price!

My screwdriver seemed fine. Its also worthy to note this screwdriver is small enough to fit the smaller screws on the DS lite and possibly other more recent nintendo electronics. It also seems to open the slightly larger screws of a gameboy color and gameboy advance just fine as well. This is the screwdriver to get!

I also ordered a digital camera screen protector that was very good, especially for the 1.50 price. The thing that tipped me off to the bootleg hori's is the fact that the camera protector and the hori's were identical with the same stickers yet had totally different packaging. If you are ordering a screen protector for a digital camera get a bigger size than you really need and cut it down, the screen on my camera is more square and the protectors seem to be for a camera with a longer, wider screen.

I will be coming back to dealextreme for more products, I just wish they stocked parts for older systems and more parts such as battery covers and screen lens replacements.

bread's done
Back