TRIBES: Better than HALO!!

Broke_Ass_Gamer

CAG Veteran
C.D. said in the podcast this week that we will soon be able to play TRIBES, the old-school 10v10 FPS with vehicles, in a web browser!! This game (design) was better than than HAlo (1, 2 & 3) and It came out in '98!!

I played tribes when I was younger.

Everything seems better from when I was younger. I hope that Mysteries of the Sith of Dark Forces 2 has one of these web browser revivals sometime.

The original Tribes is still one of my favorite shooters, and I still play it from time to time online. Playing with the Renegades mod makes the game even better.

I agree. Been playing FPS as good or BETTER than any Halo years before Halo came, thought of, etc.
Tribes was awesome.
[quote name='Broke_Ass_Gamer']C.D. said in the podcast this week that we will soon be able to play TRIBES, the old-school 10v10 FPS with vehicles, in a web browser!! This game (design) was better than than HAlo (1, 2 & 3) and It came out in '98!![/QUOTE]

I know the graphics are ten years old, and even those are still passable. If it looked better it would still be a popular game. Unfortunately it looks like the old mods (renegades etc.) will not be retro-compatible. I should start a thread to take names for a C.A.G clan!!

bread's done
Back