Trick 'r Treat - $9.99 @ Amazon | $10.16 @ DeepDiscount

My DD order shows still processing 10 days after I've ordered. Just cancelled it and ordered from Amazon ($1 cheaper too). I don't understand how they can still be processing my order a week and a half later, what a bad place to do business with.

Yeah mine is still "processing" from DD when I ordered on 5/4.. I would have gone amazon but I have to pay tax with them and don't w/ DD.... bleh.

This movie is greatness, got a DVD version from famvid for 4.99 a couple months after it came out I think. Highly recommend it, as some have said it's not really scary, but it's just well made, really clever, entertaining fun and captures the spirit and feel of October/Halloween perfectly.

this movie is better than the shit that gets put into theaters but its no classic. its well made but it doesnt really need to be rewatched too much either

Took forever to get my order from DD but it finally arrived about two days ago. I'm surprised some people didn't like this movie. Truly, one of the better horror offerings to come out in the last couple years.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Package finally arrived yesterday, 5/26. DD really seems to have gone downhill as of late. I'm just glad it actually came.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Mines arrived on the 5/26 but I'm happy because it arrived one day before my birthday....which is today!

bread's done
Back