Trillian's Trading Post - Selling a PDA and a couple of old games

Trillian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Well, I'm not as into gaming as I used to be, so I thought I'd offload some of the things that I've had sitting around and collecting dust. All games are complete and non-GH. Here goes:

Interest Check - I'm looking to sell a Palm Lifedrive PDA. It comes with a hard case, two extra stylii (note that they were 3rd party) and a USB charge/transfer cable (again, third party). It also comes with two programs, Speaking Language Translator and Game Essentials, and a book, How to Do Everything with your Palm Handheld. If anyone's interested, I can provide pictures. I'd like to sell it as a bundle, looking for about $50 shipped, but I'm flexible.

Gamecube:

Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest - $30 shipped. I bought this one used, so the case has some light scratches on the outer plastic and the manual is a bit wrinkly. Disc itself has a few light scratches, but plays perfectly.

PS2:

Suikoden 3 - $19 shipped. I bought this one used, and it's in fair condition. The case has a dimple in the top right corner of the front, and the disc has several light scratches. It plays fine, but its not a collector's copy.

SNES:

Secret of Evermore x 2- $10 shipped each. Don't ask me how, but I found three cart-only copies of this in my SNES collection. The labels are worn, but they play fine. I can provide pictures if needed, and because of the label damage, I'm flexible on the price.

There's several games I'm interested in, but since they tend to be newer releases, I doubt anybody would want to part with them. But just for the sake of optimism, here's the games I'd like to get my mitts on:

Strat guide for Civ 4
My Japanese Coach (NDS)
Lego Indiana Jones (PSP)
Apollo Justice (NDS)

Can you tell I love my PSP?

PMs are welcome, and all games will be shipped USPS First Class with confirmation. If you want it shipped another way, we can work something out. I only accept Paypal, and I will ship first to CAGs with higher feedback. Anyone with lower feedback must pay or ship first. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back