Trimming Down Collection, Come Take A Look

[quote name='Gears24']Why is labelmeoriginal a bad trader?[/QUOTE]

I love how he is the "worst cag ever" for backing out of 2 trades... I can think of a fuckton of members who are still on this site that have done faaaar worse. *looks at some of the people who've fucked up the lowballs of others, or ran shitty ones themselves.. not naming names...*

Or some former members that went on fraud rampages... Just backing out of 2 trades? That's practically nothing. Also, what the fuck is a jabrone? Did you mean jawbone? I don't know. It's not a real word.

[quote name='georox']I love how he is the "worst cag ever" for backing out of 2 trades... I can think of a fuckton of members who are still on this site that have done faaaar worse. *looks at some of the people who've fucked up the lowballs of others, or ran shitty ones themselves.. not naming names...*

Or some former members that went on fraud rampages... Just backing out of 2 trades? That's practically nothing. Also, what the fuck is a jabrone? Did you mean jawbone? I don't know. It's not a real word.[/QUOTE]

jabrone

But yeah, backing out of trades sucks, but actually losing real property sucks even more.

[quote name='georox']I love how he is the "worst cag ever" for backing out of 2 trades... I can think of a fuckton of members who are still on this site that have done faaaar worse. *looks at some of the people who've fucked up the lowballs of others, or ran shitty ones themselves.. not naming names...*

Or some former members that went on fraud rampages... Just backing out of 2 trades? That's practically nothing. Also, what the fuck is a jabrone? Did you mean jawbone? I don't know. It's not a real word.[/QUOTE]

Well he at least wins worst CAG today, I'll update my title. And jabrone is definitely a real word. The Rock uses it constantly and if he knew labelmeoriginal he would call him that.

I agree 100%. Backed out of two trades?! Call the cops!!! :roll:

Oh... and I believe he meant to call him a "jabroni." It's a term made popular by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson some 15 years ago. It's hip to be square.

bread's done
Back