Triton's Trade List , PS2 WANTED!!(Pictures of everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

triton

Banned
I have two 1.5 PSPs FT, only reason for selling is because i am in need of some cash right now. One PSP is in mint condition and the other is in good condition (because it has a few light scratches). Also have a 32MB, 1GB, 2GB, and two 4GB cards to be bundled however you want with what ever psp you want. BOth come in their original box. Have the original soft case and another hard case for the other. Also have GTA: LCS and gangs of London DEMO. PM me with offers :lol:
0726071217.jpg

Also Have Star War Collector's Coins available. These were only avaliable in California for a short period of time
f38b_1.jpg

PS1 System (Mini) with the AV chord only and broken screen
  • Marvel SuperHeroes (Disc and Booklet only)
0803070958.jpg

0803070957.jpg

Ipod Stuff
  • Universal Dock (Like New)
  • USB Power Adapter
0803070959.jpg

**WANTS**
Cash, Paypal (Top Priority):hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Wii:hot::hot::hot:
Xbox 360:hot::hot::hot::hot:
PS2 Slim with Guitar Hero 2:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

[quote name='Chitown021']With the new Lumines exploit I don't think the 1.5 units have nearly as much "added value".

Good luck in selling them though.[/quote]

Thank you...... BUMP!

[quote name='Chitown021']With the new Lumines exploit I don't think the 1.5 units have nearly as much "added value".

Good luck in selling them though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody gives a damn what you say there crapper mcgee....:roll:

whats up bitches...:lol:

[quote name='mrblinG22']people would still like having 1.5 rather than having to downgrade it which is always risky, bump[/quote]
:D

[quote name='subzero']I don't think anybody gives a damn what you say there crapper mcgee....:roll:

whats up bitches...:lol:[/quote]

Just making a point and wishing the OP luck in selling his systems.

Free bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back