Tritton Detonator Xbox 360 Headset for $55 (Mad Catz)

[quote name='goku31389']My mistake, I forgot to mention i still had a leftover $40 giftcard thing from the Google offer deal. :bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That means you payed $56. ;)

Anyone have firsthand experience with this set? In particular, how does it compare with the Turtle Beach Ear Force?

Too bad the top end ones won't drop in price. Really interested in those. I really need a decent headset. The old school wireless ones suck bad.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']That means you payed $56. ;)[/QUOTE]

I didn't buy the gift card :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::applause::applause:.....So....like i said $36. lol

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Too bad the top end ones won't drop in price. Really interested in those. I really need a decent headset. The old school wireless ones suck bad.[/QUOTE]

And this!!!! ANYBODY??

I picked these up at gamestop for $64. They're pretty nice, the ear cups just seem a bit smaller than average, they fight nice but don't form around enough to block out all the outside noise.

The mic is extremely sensitive, even the lightest breathing while having the mic the furthest away still picks it up (you can hear yourself if you turn on SVM to confirm where to place the mic)

I also get some feedback noise when I have this plugged into my xbox, the only way to make it go away is to keep SVM off (whether I have the mic plugged in or not it does it). Not a big deal as I don't want to keep svm at all. Note that I don't get feedback when plugged into my computer or ipod. Also, the mic won't work on the PC (unless you can somehow get adapters to make it work?) but the head phones work fine.

Pretty cool headset and it comes with everything you need to hook up with hdmi out of the box.

bread's done
Back