Trivial Pursuit (Xbox 360)

Tigresa

CAGiversary!
I've been trying for a while to scope out a deal on this game, maybe like $20... Or some kind of coupon help. My mom has been bugging me and I thought it'd make a good Mother's Day present for her. Thanks guys. =)

I saw the other day that it dropped to $24 used at Gamestop. There is that 20% off coupon for used 360 games floating around so it comes pretty close to $20. If not i think its $30 new. And don't forget to ask for the free DLC code for buying it.

That's another thing -- I have the DLC! I won it in a Twitter contest from EA. ILU Twitter. Oh wow I thought it was still $40, I didn't know it dropped to $30 / $25 used. Thanks a ton, I think I'll settle for that. ^_^

[quote name='Tigresa']That's another thing -- I have the DLC! I won it in a Twitter contest from EA. ILU Twitter. Oh wow I thought it was still $40, I didn't know it dropped to $30 / $25 used. Thanks a ton, I think I'll settle for that. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Isn't the DLC for this free anyway?

Just checked, yeah it's free and a movie pack.

It may be free in store but they probably ran out by now or something... The content came out a bit ago. And oh man I didn't know it was lacking online multiplayer, I feel foolish. I will still be picking this up when I get the cash due to the price drop. Probably at my newly discovered local Play N Trade as it is the same price there I found out! Finally found a gaming outlet to support!

If buying used from gamestop, don't forget to use the eternal 10% coupon if buying in store of CAG16 if buying online.

bread's done
Back