Troll Hunter - $14.99 BR, 10.99 DVD at Amazon

[quote name='sthenic']That movie looks terrible[/QUOTE]

You do realize it's a dark comedy mockumentary, right?

[quote name='gordojones88']This is subtitles only. Very shaky cam. Excellent troll graphics @ 30" , 50" , 1:10" , 1:30". The movie itself I didn't like.[/QUOTE]

Blu says: Language: Norwegian
DVD says: Language: English, Norwegian
Hopefully there is a dub, but I am still interested.

I saw the preview for it on Hobo with a Shotgun. Looks cool.

Thank you for posting this! I enjoyed this movie and have been wanting it on blu ray. The trolls look fantastic and the camera work isn't too bad. I was more annoyed with Blair Witch's camera work than with this. It's just a really cool, fun movie.

Damn, I just realized this is a pre-order, I was hoping to get it soon.

[quote name='tcrash247']Thank you for posting this! I enjoyed this movie and have been wanting it on blu ray. The trolls look fantastic and the camera work isn't too bad. I was more annoyed with Blair Witch's camera work than with this. It's just a really cool, fun movie.

Damn, I just realized this is a pre-order, I was hoping to get it soon.[/QUOTE]

It's not too far away, about a month.

Alot of others didn't like the camera work in Cloverfield either. I loved everything about the movie, personally.

[quote name='Josef']You do realize it's a dark comedy mockumentary, right?[/QUOTE]

You do realize that even if he's aware of that it really shouldn't affect his opinion that it looks terrible right? If he thinks it looks terrible he's not all of of sudden going to say "oh it's a mockumentary, I guess it looks awesome now!"

[quote name='blue_volvo']Everybody buy this. Don't think about it. Just buy it. NOW.

That is all.[/QUOTE]

Well I am blind buying it based on two factors.

1: The effects in the trailer looked cool (yeah yeah judge a book by its cover)
2: Price. $10.99 isn't terrible. I wouldn't have touched it at $20.

it looks pretty cool, aside from the poor CGI work. Not sure if I'd want to own though so I just added it to my Netflix queue. Might be my last DVD request from them when its released :(

I've been interested in seeing it, but all the reviews I've read have said it worked much better as the short it started off as, and the feature length movie drags on a bit.

My local library is getting a copy that I'm going to borrow first. Free DVD checkout FTW.

If its decent, and the price stays this low, I might bite and purchase it.

So Scandinavia countries have been putting out some strong movies recently: Troll Hunter was really fun (saw it on HDNet a month or so), Let the Right One In, and Dead Snow all come to mind that were really good movies.

[quote name='joshnorm']So Scandinavia countries have been putting out some strong movies recently: Troll Hunter was really fun (saw it on HDNet a month or so), Let the Right One In, and Dead Snow all come to mind that were really good movies.[/QUOTE]
Have Troll Hunter on preorder, own and loved the other 2 you mentioned.

bread's done
Back