[Troll's Trade List] ±±±±±Looking for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for 3DS (With or Without Case)±±±±±

UMLxbML.jpg

BIGFOOT SIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I love you guys, I'm sorry. Getting married/Moved/Life :( Miss the crew. Real talk.[/QUOTE]

It's still not a good excuse for not stopping by to at least say hi. :cry:

I'm sorry I'm sorry. :( Eventually everyone will make it around to my post and I'll get to see everyone and maybe eventually creep back into the group. :)

Hey, did you get the PM I sent you yesterday? I think there's a bug where only some PMs actually go through (there's a topic on it in the Site Assistance subforum), so I'm just checking :)

Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught.  I have a two-year-old son.  You know what he hates?  Naps!  End of list.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Learn to accept in silence the minor aggravations, cultivate the gift of taciturnity, and consume your own smoke with an extra draft of hard work, so that those about you may not be annoyed with the dust and soot of your complaints.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.

Don’t refuse to go on an occasional wild goose chase — that’s what wild geese are for. 

I can’t bring myself to watch yet another video, not because I don’t care, but because we’re all just a few videos away from becoming completely desensitized. The public execution of Black folks will never be normal.

Black lives have always mattered. We have always been important. We have always meant something. We have always succeeded regardless. And now is the time. I ain’t waiting.

Racism has been rampant for hundreds of years, it’s just that in this century people have camera phones to video it. It’s absolutely disgusting that you get mistreated because of the colour of your skin. You would think that those that are there to protect us, would protect.

Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned —everywhere is war.

The job of a policeman or woman is not more sacred than the humanity of a black person. Period. Police are not paid executioners, but when you advocate for their right to kill, that is what you are advocating for. Killing is not their job. Ask yourself why you’re ok with that.

bread's done
Back