Tron: Evolution Collector's Edition at Gamestop for $12.99

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!
Was bummed about the lack of deals at my local Sears vs. what others are getting, so I went to Gamestop to see if the Gears 3 Epic Edition dropped in price, and had them check the Tron 360 version and it ran up for $12.99.....another good collectors edition to add to the collection !!

Sorry if this is a re-post, but I don't have the time to read everything here to avoid the heckling if it is.....

They also had a PS3 version, but didn't check it...

I tried finding one today at several GS locations. the first few said it isnt in the system anymore and they cant search so i figured it was just the general poor behavior of GS employees and went to a known good one who simply said they didnt have any and no area stores did either.
Does anyone know of a way of locating one?

There is no way to locate one, because it was converted to used. All the CE for the 360 are gone from the system and are now listed as a used copy. YMMV on if the store kept the CE stuff and another YMMV if they will sell the game with the CE stuff. Same thing happened with AC Brotherhood and many other CE that don't sell.

bread's done
Back