Tron: Evolution (PS3)- $29.99 @ GoHastings.com

[quote name='evilpotatoguy']Woot, yeah :) Email:

Thank you for your “Tron:Evolution (PS3)” order. As you may have noticed, we had a data error causing us to allow this item to be purchased for $29.99 rather than the regular list price of $59.99.

Although this price is below our cost, in the spirit of the holiday season, we have decided to ship your order; you will see a shipment confirmation when the item ships.

If you have any questions, you may call goHastings.com guest services at 877-427-8464

Happy Holidays from the goHastings.com Team[/QUOTE]

I hope I get this email for my L.a Noire

[quote name='Cysquatch']I hope I get this email for my L.a Noire[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling their "holiday spirit" will have run out by then :(

That's cool of them. I know it sucks for them but this kind of thing really does more in the long run for them to help their reputation. I hope they realize that. PLeeeease dont cancel the LA Noire orders gohastings!

I got the email too, Hastings will definitely get more of my business because of this great gesture, Target kiss my a$$.

Got the email. Very cool. Here's hoping it is fun. I don't need it to be the best game ever, but if the combat is serviceable I'll be happy.

Yeah, about La Noire, I fully anticipate an email from them reading:

"Dear Customer,

As you may have noticed, we accidentally listed La Noire at a $29.99 price point, when it should have been $59.99. However, due to holiday spirit (Happy Valentines day), we will charge $89.99 (your card has already been charged, twice, actually) and are going to have sex with your girlfriend and then your first love. If your girlfriend is your first love, we will treat her like your charge card and do her twice.

Thanks,
Go hastings.com

[quote name='ploppsdman']Yeah, about La Noire, I fully anticipate an email from them reading:

"Dear Customer,

As you may have noticed, we accidentally listed La Noire at a $29.99 price point, when it should have been $59.99. However, due to holiday spirit (Happy Valentines day), we will charge $89.99 (your card has already been charged, twice, actually) and are going to have sex with your girlfriend and then your first love. If your girlfriend is your first love, we will treat her like your charge card and do her twice.

Thanks,
Go hastings.com[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='Cysquatch']I hope I get this email for my L.a Noire[/QUOTE]

Haha, me too... though it'll be after the holiday season so I guess we'll see.

wow, got the email at work today regarding the error, and due to being the holidays, they let it through

glad i jumped on this when i did
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

You're welcome guys! I just hope my LA Noire goes through. I would've jumped on this if I had some extra money laying around.

[quote name='Taboner']You're welcome guys! I just hope my LA Noire goes through. I would've jumped on this if I had some extra money laying around.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm hoping my Homefront (PS3) and LA Noire (360) orders go through! :)

bread's done
Back