Trophy Boosting Thread

[quote name='SonicJ']Well, any trophies that someone is willing to help me with in Unreal tournament III or F.E.A.R 2. Just if by chance anyone else is working on these games.[/QUOTE]
I'm not currently working on it, but I have UT3 and can be. I have like 25+ trophy games and I'd like to 100% half of them by the end of the year, so I'm down for anything pretty much.

Aside from UT3, I'd like to start making some progress on Street Fighter IV, and UFC Undisputed 2009.

Also, DMC, what's the deal with the R2 glitch? I played for like an hour or two but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Was it fixed?

I need my LBP Create trophy. But I'll gladly help others in any games I have. Or at least play with others in those games. I own Killzone 2, LBP, Resistance 2, SOCOM Confrontation, Rock Band 2, MLB 09: The Show. Anyone want to play me in any of those games? (My peripherals for Rock Band are being lent out right now to a friend, but I'll be getting them back w/in a week or so)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm not currently working on it, but I have UT3 and can be. I have like 25+ trophy games and I'd like to 100% half of them by the end of the year, so I'm down for anything pretty much.

Aside from UT3, I'd like to start making some progress on Street Fighter IV, and UFC Undisputed 2009.

Also, DMC, what's the deal with the R2 glitch? I played for like an hour or two but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Was it fixed?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was. Now the server will update after every match. Before the fix, it'd take 5-6 games for one just one game to register. By playing a ton of games and then shutting off the game, the server would fail to do it all at once and add kills on accident.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Damn, I'm only at like 100 kills. Just 9900 to go... haha. Still looking for SFIV and UFC boosters. Possibly Warhawk as well.[/QUOTE]

I would advise against Warhawk because the fact it's so hard to Platinum other than time is the fact boosting is severely punished if caught. They usually reset your stats and keep a close eye over your account. If you insist on boosting though and are aware of the risks; I'm in a boosting group right now and if were missing someone, you can fill the slot. Can't help you with the fighting games though. I'm trying to stay away from fighting games (except LoW and KoF XII)

I need help with one trophy on street fighter 4. It's the get all medal types one. I have not been able to perfect anyone online (stupid chip damage :bomb:). Anyone want to help me and let me perfect them one round ;)?

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Anyone want to help me and let me perfect them one round ;)?[/QUOTE]

Sure...just let me know when you're on.

-------------------------------
PSN: PezDspncr

I am most of the way through NFS: Shift right now and I just thought Id let the group know that it looks to be a pretty easy platinum. Several of the badges can be farmed by using the quick race to either maximize opponents (clean passing, aggressive passing, trading paint badges) or set it to zero opponents (win streak, clean race, difficulty badges). The online trophies have to be in ranked servers, which I believe limits the boosting ability. However, the drifting badge should be easy to come by because each drift match has three rounds and in order for it to register as a "win" you only have to be leading at the end of a round. So, if you do really well on the first round, but then screw up and lose the match, it still counts as a win for the drifting badge.

The difficult badges seem to be the "master corners" (there are three, one for each region) and the "all stars in X event" badges. However, since you only need to "epic" 20 of the 26 (24?) badges, it is possible to substitute some easier (relatively speaking) badges to get the platinum. That said, you can utilize the "quick" race trick mentioned above to make mastering corners as stress-free as possible. I have also heard it recommended to use the Audi S4 to make mastering corners easier, but I cant verify this. The only mastering corners badges I have received have actually been with the Lamborghini LP460.

anyone want to help me with a few rock band 2 trophies? I need the 1,000,000 point one, the 90 second overdrive one, and the 8X multiplier one (going to need 3 others for this one)

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']anyone want to help me with a few rock band 2 trophies? I need the 1,000,000 point one, the 90 second overdrive one, and the 8X multiplier one (going to need 3 others for this one)[/QUOTE]

I'm missing all of those, haha. But unfortunately I've loaned out my instruments to a friend, all but the microphone : (.

I'm working on GTA 4 now. I haven't started the online yet, but I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in semi-boosting to get Wanted, AWP, and Fly the Co-op. Essentially all the online ones actually.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Can anyone help me out with the Sitting Ducks trophy in HAWX? Besides that, all I got left is Gladiator and Afterburner, both of which I can do on my own.[/QUOTE]

if youre still interested in hawx trophies add me....same name

[quote name='toxicinzanity']im in for socom trophies and i would do r2 but dont ave the game anymore and only need 4kmore killz 4 platinum :([/QUOTE]

Yea the R2 competitive kills one would take a LOOOONG time for me. It'd take me ~100hours, playing at my skill level (sucky)

Actually working (again) on LittleBigPlanet. I got a concept for a level. Once it's done, maybe I can post about it here. Maybe some of you can play it and heart it and heart me? I dunno. Maybe.

I'm looking to boost Spelunkers HD, Blitz: The League 2, and GTA 4.

[quote name='toxicinzanity']if youre still interested in hawx trophies add me....same name[/QUOTE]

Sorry, got the Platinum awhile back.

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']Yea the R2 competitive kills one would take a LOOOONG time for me. It'd take me ~100hours, playing at my skill level (sucky)[/QUOTE]

It's actually boostable now.

[quote name='Frankski']Actually working (again) on LittleBigPlanet. I got a concept for a level. Once it's done, maybe I can post about it here. Maybe some of you can play it and heart it and heart me? I dunno. Maybe.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a copy, but I'll pass it on to my friends who do once you make the level.

I need help with rockband2,007QOS, and Unreal TournamentIII, add me if you want to fellow cags Im: GrandMoxTurkin89

by the way send me your cag name so I can let others know in this thread bout our support thanx

I will have time since I just go to college and its hard to find work here where I live so Ill have some time

Anyone have PURE? I have the following games that people are talking about so I would like to participate in some boosting for these:

PURE
Burnout Paradise (no expansions)
Unreal Tournament III
Borderlands
BF Bad Company
Socom Confrontation
GTA 4

PSN games
Fat Princess

Thats all I can recall at the moment. Friend me at PSN ID: Kaiser_von_Metz

[quote name='nakanenui']Anyone have PURE? I have the following games that people are talking about so I would like to participate in some boosting for these:

PURE
Burnout Paradise (no expansions)
Unreal Tournament III
Borderlands
BF Bad Company
Socom Confrontation
GTA 4

PSN games
Fat Princess

Thats all I can recall at the moment. Friend me at PSN ID: Kaiser_von_Metz[/QUOTE]

I might be boosting Fat Princess soon, so I'll get back to you.

Wanted to add also, if you would like to boost some of the MVC2 online trophies, I am down for that if its possible and not random match ups.

Hey

For anyone who still watches this thread, the beta of my LittleBigPlanet level is out now.

It's called Reverse Plinko and my PSN is FFiol.

I totally appreciate all plays, comments, and hearts (and hearts are returned!).

Thanks!

Thinking about getting back into LBP will probably make a level etc... this weekend if you guys could help with hearting me and my lvl and playing it I would greatly appreciate it and if there are trophies for other games you would like to boost that I have please contact me I have no problem helping.

Picked up the expansions for Burnout Paradise and if anyone is interested in doing the online trophies send me an invite. Still interested in GTA 4 online trophies too.

Definitely need some help with online trophies for:
Burnout Paradise (got the expansions now)
Red Dead Redemption
Killzone 2
Fat Princess (is there still a night for this, or a boost club?)
GTA 4 (are people even still playing this?)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (coop stuff: like combined powers, trivia, etc [unless you can do that stuff locally with 2 controllers, I will try that])

[quote name='nakanenui']Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (coop stuff: like combined powers, trivia, etc [unless you can do that stuff locally with 2 controllers, I will try that])[/QUOTE]

just use 2 controllers.

I can help people get trophies as well. I have Bad Company 2, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands, Heavy Rain, Yakuza 3, Resistance 2, LBP, a ton of downloaded games, and a few other games I can't think of off the top of my head.

[quote name='nakanenui']Definitely need some help with online trophies for:

Killzone 2
[/QUOTE]

I just got this game recently, so I'm up for it

bread's done
Back