Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure in a few months all of my faceplates will arrive, then I'll go through 1 at a time to see if any fit/which fit better, then begin the painting. My gamepack I'm hoping to see before December, but if not meh. I didn't really *want* either game, I just feel my collection is small.

[quote name='Dhuk']If you have some artistic talent, customizing them is the way to go.[/quote]
No artistic talent here, just a slight amount of maniacal crazyness, with a bit of insanity. It always helps.

[quote name='TheGlow']You got ripped off. Retail is $40![/quote]

I've said this many times, these faceplates are not even worth $40. They're worth $5, so he got a nice deal.

[quote name='TheGlow']You got ripped off. Retail is $40![/quote]

How did he get ripped off, when get got them for free? What are you trying to say? ...or to be exact, what devious act are you trying to imply?

[quote name='Dhuk']How did he get ripped off, when get got them for free? What are you trying to say? ...or to be exact, what devious act are you trying to imply?[/quote]
Sarcasm, and great use of it.

[quote name='bitterdog']BEWARE DUDE!! He Ripped me off on SlickDeals. He also traded Fake Dr Pepper Codes to someone else over there. He also tried to screw someone else in this forum

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=143988&p=8263798&highlight=BEWARE#post8263798

He was Banned there for being a SCUMBAG THIEF

http://forums.slickdeals.net/member.php?u=227535[/quote]

He also screwed someone on here too. Left negative feedback for the other person because he wouldn't send first. That trade never went through and he still left neg. feedback.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/itrader.php?u=104467

[quote name='tangytangerine']He also screwed someone on here too. Left negative feedback for the other person because he wouldn't send first. That trade never went through and he still left neg. feedback.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/itrader.php?u=104467[/quote]

Thank you for taking note of that, and I got 2 more faceplates in the mail today. Does anyone know if the games come in a box or the same thing as a faceplate?

[quote name='georox']I figure in a few months all of my faceplates will arrive, then I'll go through 1 at a time to see if any fit/which fit better, then begin the painting. My gamepack I'm hoping to see before December, but if not meh. I didn't really *want* either game, I just feel my collection is small.[/quote]
When you put it on, don't bother taking it off, i took mine and off and the hole to the 2x usb ports part broke, so i just said screw it because i leave my usb stick in there 24/7 anyway, because it has my music to listen to.

Haha i have the magic touch of luring people to buy it ;)

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Thank you for taking note of that, and I got 2 more faceplates in the mail today. Does anyone know if the games come in a box or the same thing as a faceplate?[/quote]

Yeah, the Game Packs come in the same cardboard mailers that the faceplates come in. So unless you noticed that the Game Packs are a little heavier, they look the same on the outside.

[quote name='Charron']It might just be me, but they just went back to giving the trial codes right on the page itself.[/quote]

Me too. Fascinating!

Hells yeah. Both gamepacks showed up today. :D

It's been a pretty good week so far. I got a new laptop two days ago, managed to get in on that BB coupon, got promoted to forum guide and now this. Karma is finally catching up with me :D

Fortunately the screen doesn't turn white when it gives the 48 hour code.
I have a pavlovian response and my heart skips a beat whenever I see a screen go white on the internet now. :)

[quote name='sp00ge']Hells yeah. Both gamepacks showed up today. :D

It's been a pretty good week so far. I got a new laptop two days ago, managed to get in on that BB coupon, got promoted to forum guide and now this. Karma is finally catching up with me :D[/quote]

Or maybe you're just stealing my karma, this is the second time this week I didn't get anything in a 100 run.

[quote name='airwalk']Hmmm...funny as I just had a good trade with WhiteRob. Ask him why don't you?[/quote]

1 good trade out of who knows how many BAD ONES! You are a SCUMBAG THIEF!

[quote name='airwalk']Hmmm...funny as I just had a good trade with WhiteRob. Ask him why don't you?[/quote]
STFU, just leave CAG before you get banned. Thanks for the bad feedback douche.

Anyone get an e-mail from them yet?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']STFU, just leave CAG before you get banned. Thanks for the bad feedback douche.

Anyone get an e-mail from them yet?[/quote]

He has no where to go if he is banned from CAG. He was banned from SlickDeals already for scamming myself and another person

[quote name='bitterdog']He has no where to go if he is banned from CAG. He was banned from SlickDeals already for scamming myself and another person[/quote]
I am 100% legit. AND WAITING FOR MY fuckING REFUND!

[quote name='airwalk']I am 100% legit. AND WAITING FOR MY fuckING REFUND![/quote]

Sure you are buddy. I have no reason to lie. Ive won over 100 Gamepack. 100k+ MS Points, and 3 VIP packages.

On SD Ive given away over 100 Faceplates and 3 gamepacks...

What have you done for any community?

Oh yeah there was that time you traded away some Dr pepper codes.. oh wait! Those codes were FAKE

Oh I know.. there was the time I sold you a Gamepack link I had just gotten for $20 paypal. Oh crap.. I forgot!! - As soon as you got the link you redeemed it and filed a claim with paypal

Lets ask Dragunz what he thinks of the trade you were going to make with him Here?

SCUMBAG THIEF!

[quote name='bitterdog']Sure you are buddy. I have no reason to lie. Ive won over 100 Gamepack. 100k+ MS Points, and 3 VIP packages.

On SD Ive given away over 100 Faceplates and 3 gamepacks... What have you done for any community?

Oh yeah there was that time you traded away some Dr pepper codes.. oh wait! Those codes were FAKE

Oh I know.. there was the time I sold you a Gamepack link I had just gotten for $20 paypal. As soon as you got the link you redeemed it and filed a claim with paypal

SCUMBAG THIEF![/quote]

OWNED.

I got all 13 of my faceplates today. Heres hoping that I get the gamepacks soon.

I've already given 6 faceplates away to friends. I warned them that the plates were ugly but they still took them.

to all the honest CAG members:

Im sorry my first posts are basically flames of the SCUMBAG THIEF AIRWALK, I just want you all to make sure what kind of a piece of crap you are dealing with when you Trade with him and hopefully you dont get shafted

I havent played this game in over a month but i decided to play 100 times and got zip... not to mention those new verification codes are friggen hard to see

[quote name='bitterdog']Sure you are buddy. I have no reason to lie. Ive won over 100 Gamepack. 100k+ MS Points, and 3 VIP packages.

On SD Ive given away over 100 Faceplates and 3 gamepacks...

What have you done for any community?

Oh I know.. there was the time I sold you a Gamepack link I had just gotten for $20 paypal. Oh crap.. I forgot!! - As soon as you got the link you redeemed it and filed a claim with paypal

Lets ask Dragunz what he thinks of the trade you were going to make with him Here?

SCUMBAG THIEF![/quote]
So you kept 97 gamepacks for yourself...

SCUMBAG SD HOARDER!

(Note I'm not siding with either side, I'm saying you both suck.)

[quote name='georox']So you kept 97 gamepacks for yourself...

SCUMBAG SD HOARDER!

(Note I'm not siding with either side, I'm saying you both suck.)[/quote]

of course not! I sold them! :bouncy:

[quote name='bitterdog']of course not! I sold them! :bouncy:[/quote]

Thats just as bad, either way your a dirty no-good hoarder that if I met in a dark clearance aisle at Target I would suckerpunch real fast and grab anything shiny from the shelf and run. Or just suckerpunch because your a damn dirty no-good hoarder. You people make me sick.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Wait are they giving you the trials straight up now? I see one on my screen..[/quote]

yup they have the 48 hr trails up again.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Just one 100 points after about 40 tries..felt like 100 tries though.[/quote]
yea feels like that when your not really in the mood and do something else on and off. but if you do like 3-4 per min while listening to some music its pretty fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back