Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 points in 5 mins. This truly is random
Thats all I want. still got a faceplate and game pack.
Ill sell faceplate for 200 and gamepack for 800 :)

Woohoo just got 100 points on my 68th try... now that I know it works time to go after the games... hopefully it wont take anything more than 1000 tries... don't want to have to play this for 24 hours.

YES OMG just won Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy on only my 133rd try... woohoo so happy now just have to pray they actually send it.

EDIT: Just won the faceplate around 175 or so.... great run for me this morning

Ahh good run so far, not even noon and up to 900 points.
I automated it so nicely, that even my wife was able to get a 100 points within a minute

250 tries so far and have only got the points once, but luckily I got the games and the faceplate once each as well, so probably pretty lucky overall.

Still playing to try to get some points, haven't got any in my last 200 tries or so.

Oh jeez. I had it down to 5 seconds a try, but now I spent up to 20 secs on loading screens. Weekends = hammerfest.
I think ill take a break for now. only 100 pts in last hour

Well I assume everyone else is spamming gibberish on these, hence I doubt many won faceplates/game packs with valid emails to check for an email, have they?
I just devised a way to automate it with legit emails too! hah.
All this time it was @a.a
So next plate/gamepack i get ill test out if theres actual replies.
If so, all them people who didnt reply prolly get their prize thrown back into random play.

[quote name='TheGlow']Well I assume everyone else is spamming gibberish on these, hence I doubt many won faceplates/game packs with valid emails to check for an email, have they?
I just devised a way to automate it with legit emails too! hah.
All this time it was @a.a
So next plate/gamepack i get ill test out if theres actual replies.
If so, all them people who didnt reply prolly get their prize thrown back into random play.[/quote]

Pretty sure someone said earlier that they won a prize using a legit e-mail adress and didn't get anything in their inbox... so I'm optimistic.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I won my Forza Pack using my legitimate e-mail, have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail.[/quote]
So did you just get extremely lucky or do you just make it a point to enter the contest once a day? Heck either way its lucky.

If anyone want Forza Motorsport 2 and Fusion Frenzy, pm with a MS points offer.
Already got one for me and a friend.

I might go out a little bit, will be back in a couple hours.

Edit: Gone, thanks Kevlar281

[quote name='Logg']Whats a good way to do this fast as possible cause I cant seem to find a way.[/quote]

read the beginning of the thread...use firefox's autofill

Just won 100 MS Points in two consecutive tries to cap off a solid session where I won 600 points in around 170 entries. Didn't get any of the bigger prizes, but already got each of those earlier.

Just won a second copy of the Forza 2 & Fusion Frenzy pack... send me a PM if you're interested in trading for MS points.

Best offer by midnight tonight will win the games, I'll type in your adress and give you the authorization code and any other information you need via PM.

EDIT: Offer extended until sometime Sunday morning, haven't got a single reply as of almost 10:30PM. Just send a PM with your MS point offer.

that riyonukexe seems a bit bland.
all i have to do is type first 1 or 2 letters of the captcha, firefox auto fillin does the rest, hit enter, hit my macro alt-3, captcha, etc.

[quote name='TheGlow']that riyonukexe seems a bit bland.
all i have to do is type first 1 or 2 letters of the captcha, firefox auto fillin does the rest, hit enter, hit my macro alt-3, captcha, etc.[/quote]
Well I literally just made it in like 5min. Still in the alpha stages. Your macro? Have you figured out how to bypass the captcha?

So far, all I know is that the images are at http://twister.promotionexpert.com/XBOX/images/code/security_images

and that they protected direct viewing of them, as well as the js sources :/

No clue on the captcha.
I just have a macro that recorded what i did, ya know.
Im no programmer.
I run it from the Sorry you didnt win screen.
Auto copies the key, switches to a txt, pastes, back to firefox, register screen, fills it all out, puts the good ole AA4XPN3, then tabs to verify bit.
Thats the only part i have to do anything.
But with the site sometimes being slow to load, some parts of t he macro cut off, so youd have to attend it a lil sometimes.
I get this 404 error, http://www.keepingittwisted.com/404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/xbox_register.aspx
sometimes as well, so it seems you need to attend it anyways.

Whatcha mean, fill in new information?
1 or 2 for auto fill in, down to choose auto fill in, enter, enter, alt-3, repeat.

I made a macro with Macro Expert that enters a username, random letters and characters in [email protected] form, fills in the two password, fills in the access code, waits for me to type the first three letters of the captcha, down, enter, copies and pastes the 48 hour code into a txt, then back, back, start over. There is also a 5 second pause before it copies the 48 hour code, just in case I win something.

Takes about 30 seconds a loop (could work at 15 seconds per loop, but it takes 10 seconds from server lag, and 5-6 to copy the 48 hour code). I press three keys per loop for the captcha.

Took me about an hour or two to configure 100%, but now I can save my fingers some stress.

EDIT: And the weekend draught is hitting pretty hard.....300 tries, notjing.

haha, I don't understand how you guys are getting hundreds of games a day. I get too bored.

You using macros??

(I only read the first page....)

[quote name='gamcreator']Wish I knew your secret. All I want is the game pack! You seem to win multiple copies each day.[/quote]

well i have no secret, it's just luck. I don't win them everyday but every other day, All I want are the M$ points and yet I keep winning the game packs/faceplates.

[quote name='TheKindred']First try of the day and got Forza game pack.... gotta love it

anybody get their games or face plates yet?[/quote]

Nope, not yet. It's going to be a while before any of us get our prizes, that's if we eventually get'em.

[quote name='TheKindred']yeah plus if you dont send the conformation e-mail your pretty much screwed[/quote]

That was a joke right?...right?
Also, anyone wanna send me a copy of your macro? It'd be appreciated. I could PM you a point code if you wanted.

no joke!!
if you do not click on the link in the conformation e-mail
would will not be verified to receive the prize

i called the hotline

[quote name='Riyonuk']I won my Forza Pack using my legitimate e-mail, have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail.[/quote]

You're a mean man kindred ;)

hey im not because i use a fake e-mail tried to get the e e-mail to be forwarded to my real account.. guy on the phone said that if i dont confrim my e-mail the prize will be lost

I'm confused...how exactly does this work?

I played once, and I got a 48 hour code, but all of you seem to be able to play multiple times.

[quote name='TheKindred']hey im not because i use a fake e-mail tried to get the e e-mail to be forwarded to my real account.. guy on the phone said that if i dont confrim my e-mail the prize will be lost[/quote]

Gah that sucks if true, but I still have my authorization code so maybe if I never get anything I can claim I never got an email or something like that.

Besides, no one has said anything about getting a conformation email so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back