Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='caedeskhan']Just won 100 points...I'd love a faceplate though.[/QUOTE]
I already won a faceplate, and have some extras to boot, so I'll trade you if you like.

PM me.

I still got 2 faceplates, 100 a pop.

And id get SOTn if not for the faq ive beaten it an insane amount of times, english and jap, and then more on the psp.

[quote name='Rhippo']I have way to many 48 hour codes.[/quote]
Yeh, I got 3.5 years worth of codes just yesterday.

Edit: up to 5 years lol.

[quote name='Metalic']Just won my 4th game pack!. Been only playing alittle everyday now. 300 trys or so...[/quote] Why do you need so many game packs?

I have a question for everyone playing multiple times a day or even once a day. What access code do you enter? I've been playing once a day for awhile now and it always gives me the same access code and then when I enter it and my sign-in info it always gives me the same 48-hr trial code too. Am I doing something wrong? If so, then how do I do it right?

P.S. Sorry if this was already asked, but I can't read through 48 pages of posts.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I have a question for everyone playing multiple times a day or even once a day. What access code do you enter? I've been playing once a day for awhile now and it always gives me the same access code and then when I enter it and my sign-in info it always gives me the same 48-hr trial code too. Am I doing something wrong? If so, then how do I do it right?

P.S. Sorry if this was already asked, but I can't read through 48 pages of posts.[/quote]

You're getting the same 48 hour trial code every day???? I don't think anyone here has experienced that

[quote name='Cleaner7']I have a question for everyone playing multiple times a day or even once a day. What access code do you enter? I've been playing once a day for awhile now and it always gives me the same access code and then when I enter it and my sign-in info it always gives me the same 48-hr trial code too. Am I doing something wrong? If so, then how do I do it right?

P.S. Sorry if this was already asked, but I can't read through 48 pages of posts.[/quote]

Yes, you get the same AA4XPN3 code everyday. Yes sometimes you get the same 48 code, i guess they are waiting for people to use.

Well I don't need it so here's the free 48-Hr code if anyone wants it:
V7F8M-DQ38G-WMYHK-V46CG-YDB83

All I ask is that you please post that you used it so you save other people time.

Thanks!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Nice, just picked up 300 MS points, 2 game packs and (FINALLY) a faceplate.

All that in just 300 plays! :bouncy:[/quote]

Congrats

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Why do you need so many game packs?[/quote]

Maybe i want to play with my friends? Ive sent 1 to myself and 3 to friends.

Yea i know its a hard thing to think about! Friends! never heard of those before!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Nice, just picked up 300 MS points, 2 game packs and (FINALLY) a faceplate.

All that in just 300 plays! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

:lol: at people FINALLY getting a faceplate. I got like 5 before I ever got a game pack and then all I've gotten since my one game pack is faceplates. You do know the odds are much better for getting face plates than game packs, right? ;)

Anyway, that's an amazing run. I'm sure I'll try 100 times here and get squat just like nearly every time I've tried the last several days (I've gotten 2 100 point codes over 500+ tries). If you people didn't keep posting your winnings I would have sworn the game became broken (or near impossible) about middlie of last week. That's when the prizes seemed to have all but dried up for me, anyway.

Edit: Just did 50 tries - zilch...

[quote name='io']:lol: at people FINALLY getting a faceplate. I got like 5 before I ever got a game pack and then all I've gotten since my one game pack is faceplates. You do know the odds are much better for getting face plates than game packs, right? ;)
[/quote]
Yea, I know it sounds silly, but I just wanted to win a faceplate so I had all the low level prizes. Actually after I started playing last week I had won 900MS Points and 3 game packs before I got the face plate yesterday. I just thought it was a odd distribution considering I picked up 3 of the gamepacks before getting one faceplate. It seemed like people were winning them left and right on here and obviously there are 2X as many faceplates available as game packs. ;)

I did get fooled though when I won the faceplate becuase I saw "Xbox 360 Console" at first glance then realized it said "faceplate for xbox 360 console". :cry:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, I know it sounds silly, but I just wanted to win a faceplate so I had all the low level prizes. Actually after I started playing last week I had won 900MS Points and 3 game packs before I got the face plate yesterday. I just thought it was a odd distribution considering I picked up 3 of the gamepacks before getting one faceplate. It seemed like people were winning them left and right on here and obviously there are 2X as many faceplates available as game packs. ;)

I did get fooled though when I won the faceplate becuase I saw "Xbox 360 Console" at first glance then realized it said "faceplate for xbox 360 console". :cry:[/quote]

I just about pissed myself because I thought the exact same thign this morning !

Anyone want a faceplate? I have the page open, I'll trade you the link for the faceplate for codes for 200 M$ points.

Just finished my morning 200 run, I won 1 face plate and 600 points. Not to shabby eh. I have 4 face plates, trade for 100 M$ points. Pm me if you're interested

Heres something interesting, On Sunday night I won 300 pts, but didnt get around to putting them in.
I tried now, all 3 said invalid.
Coincidence?

[quote name='TheGlow']Heres something interesting, On Sunday night I won 300 pts, but didnt get around to putting them in.
I tried now, all 3 said invalid.
Coincidence?[/quote]

I hope that doesnt happen to me. I dont even have my xbox yet to input my points but I have won like 1000 points. I hope they work

[quote name='reyalp411']I hope that doesnt happen to me. I dont even have my xbox yet to input my points but I have won like 1000 points. I hope they work[/quote]You can enter them online at xbox.com

Just sign in under your gamertag.
Go to manage account/profile.
Click Add points
Enter your codes

There you go. Much easy this way too.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']You can enter them online at xbox.com

Just sign in under your gamertag.
Go to manage account/profile.
Click Add points
Enter your codes

There you go. Much easy this way too.[/quote]

Oh sweet ! thanks for that info. I wasnt looking foward to trying to input all them damn codes with the controller anyway ! that way will be a hell of alot easier and faster. PLus I can get right to spending them once the xbox arrives versus 2 hours of inputting promo codes.

Wow, im on a good run, 80 tries and got 5x 100 ms point and a game pack.
If anyone want the game pack, pm with a ms points offer, I also interested in arcade game code.

Thanks

Ahhh man! I didnt know you could redeem the points on the pc.
I tried a 48hour and said no, has to be on console, thought the same.
Good play, I tried my 3 codes there and it worked.
Maybe redemption on 360 was down at the time *shrug*

i figured out how you can tell if you have won. after you eneter the code and press lets play the screen will turn white for a second if you have won

[quote name='wwe101']i figured out how you can tell if you have won. after you eneter the code and press lets play the screen will turn white for a second if you have won[/QUOTE]

Yea that's been mentioned a few times in the thread already.

Jeez, nothing for days and another gamepack.
For sale 1000 pts :)
thats 3 i have laying about currently. worst case ill send em to me and see if i can sell to eb or some such

Just won my second game pack and 200 ms points.

This is good because I'm going to sell all these games plus some of my old games and save up to get a PS3.

I dont have time to read through all 50 pages of this thread so Ill just ask . For those of you that are entering 100's of times a day . Are you doing them all manually or is there some type of a bot or macro that you are using?

[quote name='reyalp411']I dont have time to read through all 50 pages of this thread so Ill just ask . For those of you that are entering 100's of times a day . Are you doing them all manually or is there some type of a bot or macro that you are using?[/quote]

Everything is manual.

[quote name='reyalp411']I dont have time to read through all 50 pages of this thread so Ill just ask . For those of you that are entering 100's of times a day . Are you doing them all manually or is there some type of a bot or macro that you are using?[/quote]

If you don't have time to read several pages then you don't really have time to play this contest either. :booty:

[quote name='azortex']If you don't have time to read several pages then you don't really have time to play this contest either. :booty:[/quote] no, I have plenty of time for the contest but dont want to waste it reading this thread.

What I do is enter everthing manually but I turned on the auto complete feature for my web browser. It remembers those little crazy random letter things (there's only 7 or 8 of them). I've gotten pretty fast at it, probably 5-8 entries a minute.

I stopped keeping those 48 hour codes, their useless.

[quote name='wwe101']damn ive gone cold[/quote]Same here, only 200 ms points in 250+ tries. I think I'll stop for the day.

Really just want a VIP package.

In my past 2 days (600 total tries) I have picked up: 2 face plates, 3 game packs and 800 MS points. Really crazy run. I think I'm done playing this for a while though. People from this site are scoring big on this contest. I hope everyone gets their stuff and the company doesn't pull any :bs:.

It will be an interesting wait over the next 6 weeks... :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back