Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wario64']well i won the vip package like the day after this thread was posted in july, so yeah about a month as killer said. but they shipped like all prizes and the papers on 1 day (about 2 weeks ago), so that's why it appeared like it took a long time to get the papers.[/quote]

Did the papers say if the 360 was an Elite? I did the math on the retail values of each item in the package and it comes to exactly $930 (the value they state in the rules)

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Ever since the site was updated the results have been MISERABLE. I' like 0 for 6000.[/quote]

:shock: ouch, I've been 2/600 (100 points and faceplate)

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Ever since the site was updated the results have been MISERABLE. I' like 0 for 6000.[/QUOTE]

That is horrendous. I'll stick to my 50 tries per day. Needless to say, I've won nothing in a long while. So sad, because early on I could play 20-30 times and nearly always get a 100 point code or (ugh) faceplate. I really didn't play it much back then either (I increased my plays to get a gamepack when it started to get a little harder, but nothing like what it is now).

Ha, 2nd gamepack came today.
Forgot I put the wifes name on it just in case.
And it came with a buncha other packages so she thought it was something important. haha, came over to me and cracked me in the head wit em.

Good thing I flashed my firm, so I dont even need any of these.

[quote name='TheGlow']Ha, 2nd gamepack came today.
Forgot I put the wifes name on it just in case.
And it came with a buncha other packages so she thought it was something important. haha, came over to me and cracked me in the head wit em.

Good thing I flashed my firm, so I dont even need any of these.[/quote]
In that case you should sell them to me for the price of shipping :O

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']I got my last 3 game packs yesterday. I'm offically done with this.[/quote]

Lucky you, USPS doesn't deliver here on holidays....;)

Got my faceplates in the mail today. Ugly as can be, but I'll see what I can do with em. Now with the changed rules I just play the once per day using my actual e-mail address, who knows maybe ill get lucky.

[quote name='Nico0020']Got my faceplates in the mail today. Ugly as can be, but I'll see what I can do with em. Now with the changed rules I just play the once per day using my actual e-mail address, who knows maybe ill get lucky.[/quote]

Any chance of you putting up a pic of it?

HELLO, I just wanted to drop by to tell everyone who recived a bunch of faceplates just like I did (12 of them) that even know they are ugly, you can always paint them, heres a step by step video,..get creative.:cool:

http://artistpavel.blogspot.com/2007/04/video-painting-xbox-360-faceplate-in-3.html

By the way i'm still waiting for my 360, sent my papers back about 3 weeks ago, also i traded 2 forza games for a new BIOSHOCK game, i really want to play it, its just sitting there.

[quote name='shaggyj']HELLO, I just wanted to drop by to tell everyone who recived a bunch of faceplates just like I did (12 of them) that even know they are ugly, you can always paint them, heres a step by step video,..get creative.:cool:

http://artistpavel.blogspot.com/2007/04/video-painting-xbox-360-faceplate-in-3.html

By the way i'm still waiting for my 360, sent my papers back about 3 weeks ago, also i traded 2 forza games for a new BIOSHOCK game, i really want to play it, its just sitting there.[/quote]
Wow, nice work!

LOL sorry I meant Saturday. I keep forgetting it was Labor Day weekend.[quote name='h2dk']Lucky you, USPS doesn't deliver here on holidays....;)[/quote]

Does anyone not want their 100 marketplace point codes? I'm buying a 360 in the next couple of days and I don't feel like spending $20 for a 1600 points card when I only want Geometry Wars and only need 400 points.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Does anyone not want their 100 marketplace point codes? I'm buying a 360 in the next couple of days and I don't feel like spending $20 for a 1600 points card when I only want Geometry Wars and only need 400 points.[/quote]

I've got extra points for sale if anyone else needs any, PM me.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I haven't gotten1 faceplate yet![/QUOTE]

Some would say thats a good thing....

Unless you're a really good artist, then your talent is just going to waste if you cant win a faceplate so you can paint it!

[quote name='shaggyj']HELLO, I just wanted to drop by to tell everyone who recived a bunch of faceplates just like I did (12 of them) that even know they are ugly, you can always paint them, heres a step by step video,..get creative.:cool: [/quote]

Ironically, your all caps "hello" didn't really give a good vibe to the rest of your post lol

I dunno if itll work, but i once had a dude gimme 3 pc games in February. He opened em and didnt understand pay to play and monthly subscriptions so he gave em to me. I went to bestbuy and said they were a gift and wanted to exchange em. They took back 2 of em, 3rd they didnt sell and gave me full credit.
I then bought WoW.
I see we cant use the xmas trick, but maybe claim it was a bday gift?

[quote name='Foo228']Ironically, your all caps "hello" didn't really give a good vibe to the rest of your post lol[/quote]
WHAT THE F DOES THAT MEAN FOO?...ARE YOU RETARTED, I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A THREAD SECURITY GUARD ON DUTY. AND IF THIS REALLY BUGS YOU THEN GOOD IM NOT HERE TO MAKE FOO HAPPY, FOO IM SURE YOUR CAPIBLE OF PRESENTING "GOOD VIBE" BUT WHAT YOU EAT DONT MAKE ME SHIT!

VIBE THIS! btw, i was just making an example if you dont like somones post you can pm them,. unlike foo who has to billboard every piece of trash he thinks of.

No return fraud, I know someone suggested it atleast once in this thread (again) .. I've asked several times, but no return fraud period. Please use the "!" button to report any issues in the future, thanks.

[quote name='Link927']Some would say thats a good thing....

Unless you're a really good artist, then your talent is just going to waste if you cant win a faceplate so you can paint it![/quote]
ACctually I am no doubt putting it on my 360 :booty:
Does matter hwo shit it looks, my 360 will get lols.

Hell I'll paint the faceplate whatever color you want and leave just the sumo wrestler if anybody wants to buy mine. I even do stick figures and stickers for an extra dollar!

[quote name='joeposh']How much are you guys generally selling those gamepacks for? I missed out on the gravy train here, but I'm interested in Forza 2...[/quote]

I was wondering that too.

[quote name='shaggyj']WHAT THE F DOES THAT MEAN FOO?...ARE YOU RETARTED, I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A THREAD SECURITY GUARD ON DUTY. AND IF THIS REALLY BUGS YOU THEN GOOD IM NOT HERE TO MAKE FOO HAPPY, FOO IM SURE YOUR CAPIBLE OF PRESENTING "GOOD VIBE" BUT WHAT YOU EAT DONT MAKE ME SHIT!

VIBE THIS! btw, i was just making an example if you dont like somones post you can pm them,. unlike foo who has to billboard every piece of trash he thinks of.[/quote]

woah,i dont think that was nessecery

[quote name='Jedi1979']woah,i dont think that was nessecery[/quote]
You should know better...from a previous post..

[quote name='shaggyj'].. stop trying to quote me fool![/quote]
and BTW shaggy...foo was just pointing out that you started your post by "yelling" which turns most people off, however, the rest of your post was informative and made a good point.

To review: ALL CAPS = YELLING good vibe

have a great day at school..

Wait did they delete some emails? I've just tried a couple legit emails and it says it doesnt have that address on file...and the password is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back