Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']For me, roughly 2 weeks.[/quote]

Been 2 weeks already and not received anything. Just had to ask, since I have some people waiting on me to receive the gamepack & 3 faceplates.

The first batch of gamepacks I won took 2 weeks, now I have a few more coming and its been a little over 2 weeks and nothing yet.

How are you guys repeat signing up for the M&M thing? It asks for an address with every account.

[quote name='ananag112']Thanks. I also won the M&Ms. I am going to get so many cavities eating that many M&Ms.[/quote]

How in the hell are you guy's winning? I've been trying for an hour now and haven't gotten squat.

[quote name='sp00ge']How in the hell are you guy's winning? I've been trying for an hour now and haven't gotten squat.[/QUOTE]

No clue. I picked the first house on my first try and won.

[quote name='ananag112']No clue. I picked the first house on my first try and won.[/quote]
Only thing I've had other than "you're not a winner" is "An error has occurred, Try again Later" :cry:

On the plus side, I did win another 2x 100 XBL points in my first 5 tries when I get home from work.

I still don't get the M&M thing. You need to enter your full address and it takes a minute to load each page of the 6 or 7 step process. I fail to see how that is as easy as Tropicana :lol:.

However, the codes on the Tropicana site keep getting wierder and wierder. Now I can barely make them out at all!

[quote name='io']I still don't get the M&M thing. You need to enter your full address and it takes a minute to load each page of the 6 or 7 step process. I fail to see how that is as easy as Tropicana :lol:.

However, the codes on the Tropicana site keep getting wierder and wierder. Now I can barely make them out at all![/QUOTE]

You just have to register the first time. After than you just use the email and password. So the fist time is a pain but the following days are actually easier than the Tripicana game because there isn't a validation. Just login enter the free code and done.

[quote name='io']I still don't get the M&M thing. You need to enter your full address and it takes a minute to load each page of the 6 or 7 step process. I fail to see how that is as easy as Tropicana :lol:.

However, the codes on the Tropicana site keep getting wierder and wierder. Now I can barely make them out at all![/quote]

As posted above, after the first time, just back two screens, change your email

paste passwords and continue (I copy the code and use it as my password)

has anyone else noticed that the trails never make it to your inbox?

And with that in mind, is there anyone here with tons of trials they don't need?

Just finished a run, Won 5 100 MS points in 100 tries. You guys were right about the security codes, they are tough to see now.

[quote name='wwe101']has anyone gotten any of there prizes recently. im still waiting on one more gamepack[/quote]
Waiting one gamepack & 3 faceplates that I won two weeks ago. Won another gamepack yesterday, then today got another 100 MS points after 75 tries. Pretty sure I have enough points to get Castlevania now.

[quote name='wwe101']has anyone gotten any of there prizes recently. im still waiting on one more gamepack[/quote]

I'm waiting for a faceplate and a gamepack.

You guys suck. I'm trying to get just one game pack and then I'm calling it quits. I did manage another 400 points and a another faceplate, though.

I just won a fucking faceplate.

First PM gets it! Act fast!

Claimed! This is the most active I've seen the game in weeks. I won 3 100 point codes and the faceplate in about 30 tries total.

I'm at 400 points and a faceplate now in about 75 tries. I'm going to stop for a while and play a real game, but I'll try again later. Points are fine as that's what I really want at this time (besides the Xbox package of course).

[quote name='nyj1218']the only thing ive won was 100 pts. i dont even have an xbox 360[/QUOTE]

same boat as u i don't own a 360 but i figure maybe someone will want some of this and i can make some deals or knock some bucks off a trade i make

[quote name='nyj1218']the only thing ive won was 100 pts. i dont even have an xbox 360[/quote]

I don't suppose you kept the code, did you? if so, i would love to have it...
on another note, after 100 or so trys i got 2 faceplates and 500 points. not bad!

[quote name='whitedeath']i got 600 pts and 5 face plates all of which is for trade.[/QUOTE]

Did you *just* get 5 faceplates Friday night?

[quote name='io']Did you *just* get 5 faceplates Friday night?[/QUOTE]

no got 4 faceplates and 500 ms points on friday night i will be back at it tommorrow night so i can maybe make a trade for all this stuff. especally the points

[quote name='life.exe']For those who are still playing, what is the winning percentage like now? Is it easier or still hard to win the prizes?[/quote]

I just played for my second time and won Forza Motorsport 2.

Man, I just found out about this site today. Won 100 points on my 5th try and ive played at least 30 times. Grabbed the faceplate though!

[quote name='Halo3Champ']How many prizes do yall think are left? This has been going on for a longtime now.[/quote]

Your first 3 posts within 2 minutes of each other. Please note the "Edit" button. Please use it instead of making multiple posts.

Welcome to CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back