Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='reyalp411']damn cant believe you jsut gave away a game pack for free. I didnt get it but thanks man !

PS sure was nice of some dirtbag lurker to take it and not even give thanks though.......[/quote]

Yea, there are lurkers, I've given away 3 things and no thanks or feedback.

[quote name='CTHG']hey why don't you have people pm you for the prizes so lurkers dont steal em.[/QUOTE]

I think that's a great idea. I have another faceplate, PM me...

Sorry, CAG noob here.

I haven't played this for close to a month. So they only email 48 hr codes but if you do win something, you're presented with the usual form to fill out your address? How about MS points?

[quote name='biga55']Sorry, CAG noob here.

I haven't played this for close to a month. So they only email 48 hr codes but if you do win something, you're presented with the usual form to fill out your address? How about MS points?[/quote]
For MS points they give you the code on the page where it says that you won the MS points.

[quote name='biga55']Sorry, CAG noob here.

I haven't played this for close to a month. So they only email 48 hr codes but if you do win something, you're presented with the usual form to fill out your address? How about MS points?[/quote]
yeah i heard also that they email if u win a console so that would suck but everything else, faceplates, etc. gamepack u dont need to have that email ur just presented with.

[quote name='creeeaature']I won one on the 26th of August and it hasn't arrived yet[/quote]
Right around the time I won a gamepack & faceplate and still nothing in the mail.

Might give them a call if it doesn't come this week, just to check the status.

romaniandudeisbk sent you a pm with the faceplate link, enjoy...

Edit: becuzimbrown got the last one, if I get more I'll pass them on later...

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I want everyone to win, I'm not going to pick people.[/QUOTE]

I'm just giving away to the first person, that way no lurkers are snatching everything up and not telling anyone. Plus it is nice to be thanked...:)

[quote name='LoganDX']romaniandudeisbk sent you a pm with the faceplate link, enjoy...

Edit: becuzimbrown got the last one, if I get more I'll pass them on later...[/quote]

yea thanks i responded.

Looks like someone already claimed it :(
But thanks.

And cant believe I missed out on the Gamepack. And to make it worse it went to a Lurker who couldnt even make an account just to say thanks.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']And to make it worse it went to a Lurker who couldnt even make an account just to say thanks.[/quote]
Yeah, exactly why I ask people to pm me for the link when I win a faceplate or MS points. That way, I know someone took it and it wasn't a damn lurker.

Wish the mods & cheapy would make this board a member's only forum. That way the lurkers couldn't get to it when there are enough registered people on here that haven't won crap. If you can't register as a member, you shouldn't have access to the offers.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Well seeing as this is my 5th gamepack, I'm feeling generous so here you guys go! First come, first serve. Better be no lurkers!

http://twister.promotionexpert.com/XBOX/DisplayPrizeForm?nehowma=119&leivviel=11091168047408&route=gd.wp.oijejvose.displayed&xz=vBrsYgik0TKNZAM9Jjss8TOBmZTO4cI9Hd7lRsILRkOv9LuYYIUAkXC5YRXw0Iu77jTPCAi_Wb4.&gid=SQuTsdZxY7ulPHcVSNfKPA..&e=34d15229-6f26-4c4c-b68d-390eee184df1&p=AA4XPN3&EmailAddress=aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa%4050862.j[/quote]

It is best that everyone who gives away any prizes has the first person to PM them get it so that lurkers do not.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Yeah, exactly why I ask people to pm me for the link when I win a faceplate or MS points. That way, I know someone took it and it wasn't a damn lurker.

Wish the mods & cheapy would make this board a member's only forum. That way the lurkers couldn't get to it when there are enough registered people on here that haven't won crap. If you can't register as a member, you shouldn't have access to the offers.[/quote]

QFT

If anyone has a gamepack they'd be willing to give/trade I have a black play and charge kit, I'd be eternally grateful. Send me a PM!

Id be interested in a game pack as well...Ive played this for a while now and havent won much cept for 2 face plates....and ive been playing since before the summer

Just wanted to say thanks to Agrippan for the succesfull trade!

4500 ms points for gamepack:D great deal for me since I have a xbox on the way and need games to trade for new one's...

thanks again Agrippan for the awsome trade.

[quote name='shaggyj']Just wanted to say thanks to Agrippan for the succesfull trade!

4500 ms points for gamepack:D great deal for me since I have a xbox on the way and need games to trade for new one's...

thanks again Agrippan for the awsome trade.[/quote]

Likewise shaggy, those points are going to go a long way.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']So now on, if anyone gives out stuff, they should use "1st PM gets it."[/quote]

What are you giving away? :rofl:

[quote name='LoganDX']I did get a thanks from romaniandude for the faceplate...BOO lurkers...[/quote]

sorry i forgot to say thanks

better late than never!!!!

THANKS FOR THE FACEPLATE!!!!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']sorry i forgot to say thanks

better late than never!!!!

THANKS FOR THE FACEPLATE!!!![/QUOTE]

you're welcome...

If anyone wins another gamepack, I will give you a bunch of XBL points or whatever. I've been trying for months to win one and have had no luck. I'm a well loved (and hated by some) person around here. I'll be sure to thank you. :D

I am trying to get every 360 game in my collection, and the two in the gamepack are ones I don't have yet. No need to worry about me trying to turn a profit on generosity.

Well if anyone is interested, I put a bit of my statistics togethor to give people an idea on how many tries it takes to get something. Of course this is just me, and it would seem that prizes vary from time to time and person to person.

Overall Tries - 3250
Overall Prizes - 63

100 MS Points - 49
Twisted Faceplate - 8
Gamepack - 6

--------------------------------------------------------

Average Attempts to Get a Prize - 51.6
Average Attempts for MS Points - 66.3
Average Attempts for Faceplate - 406.3
Average Attempts for Gamepack - 541.7

Status
Not open for further replies.