Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I going for 20...I'm a greedy motherfucker. Actually I'd love to win the 360 pack (mainly for the accessories) so I'm really going for that, but my chances are low so I'm going to redeem every other gamepack until I get to 20 total and then I'm just going to trade every one of them (and if I get too many ms points I may be kind enough to even give some away :p)

I won't be getting any of mine until next month since I started 2 weeks ago, but I'm hoping for it to turn out well :p.

Last I knew GameStop only lets you trade 2 of a title in at once and if you keep trading the same ones in it gets.. suspicious.

[quote name='georox']*twitch*
If the one gamepack I won never shows up I'm holding you 100% responsible as your the first post I've seen showing proof since I won mine. *twitch* need FF2. *twitch*[/quote]If FF2 is the game you are looking forward to then you are in for a BIG dissapointment.

Believe me you have no idea how bad that game is.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I'm gonna go for a gamepack, after that, I retire.[/quote]Sigh...I said that 6 Game Packs ago. I must come to the relaziation... I'm an addict.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']If FF2 is the game you are looking forward to then you are in for a BIG dissapointment.

Believe me you have no idea how bad that game is.[/quote]

I'm expecting it too be horrid, but I already didn't like Forza 2.

I prey they're shipping/shipped the 360 console packages... its been over 2 months of waiting here. Anyone live near where they normally ship win a console pack and received the folder last month, I usually get stuff last here (FL).

[quote name='georox']Last I knew GameStop only lets you trade 2 of a title in at once and if you keep trading the same ones in it gets.. suspicious.[/quote]

Actually it's one game a day. Although you could just go to a different GS and trade another set in.

Got 2 of the Gamepacks today. Since I won a 3rd one at the end of september, not expecting that until November.

And i still have not even received a faceplate, I might have to give a call... When you guys called did you give the email address that you won with, or just street address?

Anyone have any luck today? I played around 250 times at 8 this morning and got.. *drumroll* ... one 100 point code (which was in the first ten tries). That's compared to 10 codes and 3 faceplates on Tuesday and 6 codes and 3 faceplates on Wednesday all around the same time.

Just went to my local walmart and returned Forza and got a giftcard worth 65 dollars, hooray!!!!

Wondering what to do with Fuzion Frenzy?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Got my first game package today.

Not bad, since I won it on Sept 19th, I believe. Less than a month for a prize is pretty good...[/quote]

damn it!! i won mine on the 23rd of august and its still not here

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Just went to my local walmart and returned Forza and got a giftcard worth 65 dollars, hooray!!!!

Wondering what to do with Fuzion Frenzy?[/quote]

Way to commit fraud! Congrats!!

if i dont get my gamepack tommorow then i will be pissed. becuase my freind who doesnt live far from me won it after me and got it before me (today). grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

[quote name='Roc27']Not defending the guy but the reality of buying a link is that you don't know whether you're going to get the prize or not, it's not guaranteed. As long as the guy sent the link and it worked, and he was able to fill it out - he's fulfilled all of his obligation to whoever bought it. If the company doesn't send it for some reason, he can't be blamed for it.

I'd say theres still a good chance it's coming since so many people still havne't got their gamepacks period (myself included).[/quote]

Umm.. Sorry, I have been away and not able to do much with the forum or the contest as of late. Any of you doubters of my links can go... I didn't do anything to scam anyone. I should have just sent in for all of the game packs myself. I was trying to help you all out by selling them at bottom dollar price.

If I keep hearing everyone whining about me selling them stuff, then I'll stop selling on here and helping you all out.

Enough of this! Thank you to all of my supporters and everyone who left me feedback.

-WZ

I had okay luck today. In the first 40 tries I got 300 M$ points. then nothing after that and I went to 100 total.

You know I was thinking today, I am sure going to miss this once it is gone. I just lost my job today, so this is going to be where my current "gaming money" comes from. lulz

[quote name='sp00ge']Way to commit fraud! Congrats!![/quote]

Ya I guess its fraud when I walk into walmart and ask them if I can exchange this game for a different game and they say " Ya," and hand me a giftcard worth 65 bucks!!!!

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Ya I guess its fraud when I walk into walmart and ask them if I can exchange this game for a different game and they say " Ya," and hand me a giftcard worth 65 bucks!!!![/QUOTE]
Did you tell them you won it from a contest and didn't buy it there? If not, it's fraud. Don't announce that kind of stuff on the boards.

I forgot, I won mine a while ago in August I think. Search on here isnt that great but my post does say it. And then I got em at least 3-4 weeks ago.
Im in NYC. total about 5 faceplates and 3 gamepacks. #4 is en route.

[quote name='AlphakirA']won 100 on my 44 try today, went 110 more straight and not a damn thing. Late night is a bitch.[/QUOTE]

How are you guys playing this many games? Did you create a bunch of new e-mail accounts or is there a simpler method?

So after my luck was awful yesterday (100 points in around 300 tries), I got 1000 points, a gamepack, and a faceplate in about as many tries today.

had a quick go this morning

30 tries...200 ms points

best i've done in awhile.

I still haven't recieved my gamepacks or faceplates :(

[quote name='nyne7lac']had a quick go this morning

30 tries...200 ms points

best i've done in awhile.

I still haven't recieved my gamepacks or faceplates :([/quote]

Me either. When did you win them? I live in Philly, just wondering if anyone around the area has received any of their september prizes yet?

It's been about 4 weeks since I submitted the game pack request..hopefully mine come soon.

Submitted: 09.14.07
Received: ??.??.??

I got two gamepacks on the same day back in August and just recieved ONE today. I'm a little worried because you would think they would both be delivered at the same time.

[quote name='creeeaature']I got two gamepacks on the same day back in August and just recieved ONE today. I'm a little worried because you would think they would both be delivered at the same time.[/quote]

Same situation here (except I won in September)

omg I won a gamepack! lol I wasn't even in the mood.
first gamepack.
Just want to know cause I don't want to get it sent to wrong place or w/e
For address one I entered my street and number
For address two i entered my apartment (Apt. 15)
is that right? I know its an easy question but i just don't want anything bad to happen.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']omg I won a gamepack! lol I wasn't even in the mood.
first gamepack.
Just want to know cause I don't want to get it sent to wrong place or w/e
For address one I entered my street and number
For address two i entered my apartment (Apt. 15)
is that right? I know its an easy question but i just don't want anything bad to happen.[/quote] yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back