Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CombatFrog']I can't believe i didn't know about this website sooner... god... lol.

It goes until January 08, right? Maybe they'll increase the odds near the end to get rid of stock... i can only hope XD[/quote]

It end in February 08, so you have plenty of time before the promotion ends.

[quote name='Wickes One 612']
Wow, apparently people are still winning.
Yamas-How many times are you entering a day?
PlumeNoir-Thousands of 100 points cards?? Wow, that's a lot of points.
[/quote]

(Sorry - Missed this the other day)

Whoops - Typo on my part - I meant thousands IN the 100 point cards. Over 5000 total XBL points.

Recently got a 360 so I was trying my luck here... about 35 tries and nothing, I know thats not a lot for some people but..

If anyone happens to have an extra gamepack code they'd want to give/trade me... feel free :p (I don't have much... Just tons of live codes, ill help out in a game or do something for them though... Just nothing that needs a credit card/phone number etc)

All I want to get is a gamepack. I've got 400 MS points in codes, would anyone be willing to trade that and over 200 48-Hour XBL codes for a gamepack? Please?

[quote name='CouRageouS']Does this still give out a lot of XBLA points? I'm running low and could use some.[/quote]

Yes, I got 600 this morning

Has anyone called about their console winners yet? Last time I called, they said I should be getting my prize within 2 weeks. That was over a month ago.

I'm starting to think they are reusing 100pt codes now. I had 9 or so unclaimed that I decided to finally put in and it's telling me they were already claimed.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm starting to think they are reusing 100pt codes now. I had 9 or so unclaimed that I decided to finally put in and it's telling me they were already claimed.[/QUOTE]

Shit that isn't good. I got a bunch I haven't put in yet.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm starting to think they are reusing 100pt codes now. I had 9 or so unclaimed that I decided to finally put in and it's telling me they were already claimed.[/quote]

It's possible that they have a way of knowing which ones haven't been used and are assuming (albeit incorrectly) they won't be.

Wow. I recently have had a birthday, and I had a $25 iTunes GC shipped to my email lol, and I don't even listen to music. I'd like to trade it for 3000 MS points if anyone has it. Thanks, send me a PM, I will listen to all offers. I may even trade it for a gamepack.

With this concern of 100 MS points being invalid I want to use them but I don't have a 360 yet. Can I set up a Live account online, input my codes, and then set that account up on my 360 (when I get it)?

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']With this concern of 100 MS points being invalid I want to use them but I don't have a 360 yet. Can I set up a Live account online, input my codes, and then set that account up on my 360 (when I get it)?[/quote]

Yep. I did that myself.

I just used 100 of my codes, all worked. If anyone wants to buy some, I've got 100 more left. PM me. After they are gone, that is it!

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']With this concern of 100 MS points being invalid I want to use them but I don't have a 360 yet. Can I set up a Live account online, input my codes, and then set that account up on my 360 (when I get it)?[/quote]

Keep in mind the points aren't just for Xbox; you can use them for Zune as well. So there are a couple different avenues with which you can use your live account.

[quote name='FreebiHunter']Wow. I recently have had a birthday, and I had a $25 iTunes GC shipped to my email lol, and I don't even listen to music. I'd like to trade it for 3000 MS points if anyone has it. Thanks, send me a PM, I will listen to all offers. I may even trade it for a gamepack.[/QUOTE]

....Anyone?

[quote name='WZ_Man']I just used 100 of my codes, all worked. If anyone wants to buy some, I've got 100 more left. PM me. After they are gone, that is it![/quote]

So that's where all the point codes went to. WZ_Man got 20,000 points!

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm starting to think they are reusing 100pt codes now. I had 9 or so unclaimed that I decided to finally put in and it's telling me they were already claimed.[/quote]
I had a feeling that was going to happen. That's why I used the ones I wanted and when I traded away the rest, I told the people I traded with to use them soon. Probably Tropicana's way of renewing prizes by reusing codes that have not been redeemed. As for the way they know they haven't been redeemed, it's as easy as calling MS CS.

Just to put it out there...I'm paying $10 for gamepack codes...

i know it's cheap, but it's not an immediate need...i gave my other game pack to my lil bro and he loves the Forza game...he wants me to play with him but that was my only gamepack so I'll pay for another instead of going out and buying the game

yeah. came home today so pissed because my dad picked me up 45 minutes late but to my suprise i came home to find 3 faceplates and my first 2 gamepacks. :) looks like things have been coming lately so expect your winnings if you won 3-5 weeks ago.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']So that's where all the point codes went to. WZ_Man got 20,000 points![/quote]

There are more than enough points in this contest to go around. I don't think 20,000 even put a dent into the available points. :cool:

I haven't played the game in nearly a month, so I'm not getting anymore!

[quote name='FreebiHunter']WZ_Man for about 3000 points would you be interested in $25 itunes? Or maybe $25 iTunes for a gamepack?[/quote]

Stop it, right now. This is post #3 in the past few hours regarding this. This is NOT a trade forum. People trading codes was allowed to slide because the codes pertained to the thread. You are trying to pawn off an iTunes card, which clearly didn't come from this contest, and being obnoxious about it at the same time.

If you want it gone so bad, make a tradelist in 10 days, once your waiting period is up.

Are people really trading gamepacks for 500 points? The 2 games are worth ~$80 new and can be easily traded for other games. Why would anyone trade them for $6.25?

Probably because some people don't think purely in dollar values. I for one don't think it's stupid. Both parties get what they want, they're happy, and they've done a good deed. Stop thinking in terms of black and white, and you might learn a thing or two.

Jay

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Are people really trading gamepacks for 500 points? The 2 games are worth ~$80 new and can be easily traded for other games. Why would anyone trade them for $6.25?[/quote]

Well, you didn't have to put it in such an unkind manor. Someone may have wanted to do it...But now it's off the table, you had your chance :D. I won my first gamepack :). Thanks guys.

Hey guys, this has probably been posted before, but I don't remember anyone saying they got so much. I just got $47 gift card from blockbuster for the forza/frenzy games. Good deal!

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Well, you didn't have to put it in such an unkind manor. Someone may have wanted to do it...But now it's off the table, you had your chance :D. I won my first gamepack :). Thanks guys.[/quote]
Yeah i see my help helped. told ya im very happy for you.

I haven't played this since the first batch of prizes were shipped out. I played 20 times just now and on the 11th time I got another gamepack. I think the makes 6 total? I might start playing again cause I really want some points but the new captchas are longer and harder (thats what she said!). I miss when autofill did most of the work.

:shock: that's weak. How long have you been holding those codes for?

[quote name='WZ_Man']Hey guys, this has probably been posted before, but I don't remember anyone saying they got so much. I just got $47 gift card from blockbuster for the forza/frenzy games. Good deal![/quote]

For all of them?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']For all of them?[/QUOTE]

No, it's old news to the BB/GR thread (and the CAG trade-in price wiki) that Forza gets $32 and FF2 $15 at Blockbuster. Forza got $35 a few weeks ago. I didn't bother trading in there because the credit is fairly useless to me, but if you have a GR nearby it's a pretty good deal. I did, however, get Gamecrazy to price match Blockbusters trade-in price on those games ;).

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']For all of them?[/quote]

What do you mean, for all of them? Yes for both of them I got $47 gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back