Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='UnderArmor']HOLY CRAP! I just won the VIP!!! This is the second time!![/quote]

Nice dude, congrats.

My guess is that Zebbyo forgot to log out of that account and into his other one before posting. SD really hates him.

is there a difference in the links to the winning things...ive got a wierd looking link thats taking forever to load after i just pressed submit but its different then other ones so it could be like a grand prize or something lol...not sure if i want to close it or what

You should see it when its loading Does it say IWGameDisplay some where in there... or IWPrizeDisplay? Or nothing. If anything, copy the URL, and see what happens. You also can't win the Grand Prize thru the IW Game. You actually have to buy the drink. EDIT: 2 Faceplates left....LOL its hard to give these things away for FREE :lol:

Yeah. Its going straight to Vietnam Vets so all the old war vets (who we SHOULD all love) get to play Halo 3 and say, "WTF! This isn't war damnit!" :lol:

any1 else having issues? i got 100MS points but i was playing and instead of saying sorry it said u dont qualify for the game then went to the homepage... now it doesn't get past the registration page... the submit button doesnt work

Just won another gamepack... on my 8th try.

Not bad for doing this at work.

EDIT: 4 tries later, I won another.

I'm willing to trade these away.

[quote name='sp00ge']Just won another gamepack... on my 8th try.

Not bad for doing this at work.

EDIT: 4 tries later, I won another.

I'm willing to trade these away.[/QUOTE]
Cml for something.

Jblade, I take it as a no? Lol.

At leats make a post to officially crush my dreams. :(

Haha, joking, but you could make me a really, really happy person if you answer my post on page 232. Thanks!

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Jblade, I take it as a no? Lol.

At leats make a post to officially crush my dreams. :(

Haha, joking, but you could make me a really, really happy person if you answer my post on page 232. Thanks![/QUOTE]

do you have ANYTHING that you could trade towards it? lol... I guess I must have missed it considering you just posted "J" :)

Working fine for me too. Not won anything in ages though! :cry:. Last time I won was just before it crashed a couple of days ago.

i have done this about like 610 time only gotten the 48hours and most of mine (40hour trials)dont even work.........

I actually just started trying this today. I have gone through 132 tries now and haven't won anything besides the trials. Any reason?

[quote name='UnderArmor']Haven't done enough. LOL! But no yesterday I tried about 700 times (here comes flame war) and I won VIP. You just gotta try.[/quote]

i wish i could sit and try for that long, but i get mad after a while cause i only ever won 100ms points, but i have hundreds of 48hr trial codes

[quote name='UnderArmor']Yeah I didn't do it all in one sitting, I don't have that much patience, I did 100 or so, then some stuff, and then came back.[/QUOTE]

lol I don't know if it's patience or sheer boredom that I am able to literally sit here and play for 3 hours at a time... it's kind of sick actually!

Definitly not patience. I feel boredom. But theres also the addiction of seeing the white flash! I love it! BTW lol, I don't know why I'm asking, but can someone give me 100 MS Points, because I need one more for 2000, and I'm taking a break from this game, and I want to give some to my brother for Christmas. He'll be pretty excited with 2000 Points, and 2 games. He might be a little mad about the faceplate though :rofl:

[quote name='UnderArmor']Definitly not patience. I feel boredom. But theres also the addiction of seeing the white flash! I love it! BTW lol, I don't know why I'm asking, but can someone give me 100 MS Points, because I need one more for 2000, and I'm taking a break from this game, and I want to give some to my brother for Christmas. He'll be pretty excited with 2000 Points, and 2 games. He might be a little mad about the faceplate though :rofl:[/quote]

Wow....

I just did this for the 1000th time. So far I've won once, at try 260, a 100 point coupon. Since I already had 200 points from buying the 12 Year Live + Vision Cam pack this means I need 100 points to get a game. I am getting frustrated at all this losing. At least I have 2000 days of Live Gold.

I've managed 200 MS points today in about 200 tries. As long as I win at least one item a day I'm happy. They're all getting saved towards arcade games :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back