Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i still havent won anything but points... 1000 to be exact and 1 faceplate... nothing lately though.... anyone want to trade points for gamepacks let me know maybe we can work something out... if i win a faceplate i'm giving it away for sure

For those who have been getting their consoles, what mfg date have they been? I got an old 8-20-06 mfg date one w/ no hdmi. My friend got a new one w/ HDMI.

Missed the gamepack...
if i win anything else ill be trading for that...trying to play some forza...dont have any racing games sadly

Hey Im trading a gamepack for at least 1000 ms points and I also want to buy another gamerpack for 1000 ms points. Anyone interested

so if u win a gamepack it's both forza and fuzion frenzy? lol i had two brand new copies of forza i got for $9 and ebayed them... i don't like racing games, and i have fuzion frenzy 2... if i win that i'll probably trade it

[quote name='JimmyH']Be warned people Finz151 has already been exposed as a scammer earlier in this thread!.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up!

In the spirit of christmas...
is anyone has any links for gamepacks...and you already got some
can you send them over here...ill take them as a gift lol :)
in return i can send some dirty pictures from me..!

[quote name='tako']I finally won after 365 attempts today! I got the game pack.[/quote]

congrats man... i've played about 150 and only have 100 points to show for it but hopefully i'll get one in a few

The only thing i've gotten so far is 100 M$ points...if anybody wins a gamepack and don't want it could they please PM me the link for a little holiday spirit.. Thanks.

People are getting all these GamePacks...man Forza 2 is going to be worth like $10 when all this is over.

[quote name='Leek']People are getting all these GamePacks...man Forza 2 is going to be worth like $10 when all this is over.[/quote] It's also being bundled with new 360s. That might help the price drop a fair bit also.

I have a gamepack available for trade, 10 codes for 1000 or a 1600 MS Point Card. Pm me if you are interested! BTW no Newbies.

[quote name='Finz151']Hey Im trading a gamepack for at least 1000 ms points and I also want to buy another gamerpack for 1000 ms points. Anyone interested[/QUOTE]

dude that makes NO sense... you would essentially end up exactly where you started... unless of course you scam someone out of more than 1000 points... gay

I was playing at the time the VIP was won. That makes me a sad panda. For some reason I only win Microsoft Points. I guess it's better than having a room full of faceplates as wallpaper.

If anyone wins a faceplate and they don't want it and are also in a giving mood, please PM me. If I happen to get more then one, I will post the other for someone else.

[quote name='UnderArmor']For all of you going for gamepacks, its harder to hit them now. You win early mornings (for me 5 AM- 11 EST) then everyone gets on.[/quote]
I'm finding it hard enough to win MS points nevermind gamepacks!. Not won anything today :cry:.

[quote name='JimmyH']I'm finding it hard enough to win MS points nevermind gamepacks!. Not won anything today :cry:.[/quote]

Yeah same here. 300 tries=nothing.

I'm really stupid for trading that gamepack for 1000 points.

[quote name='The0ne']Heh just won a faceplate. Already got one from a good guy here :) I'm giving it away for 100 ms points.[/quote] Are you kidding? You say you got one for free then you are GIVING one away, and then say for 100 MS points? Because thats not a giveaway. And I really doubt anyone is going to give you 100 Points for those ugly things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back