Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seen']Should have traded to a CAG....:error:[/quote]

Well seeing as how I traded a gamepack for 1000 MS point because I had no idea what gamepacks were worth...

Plus I don't want to deal with that whole shipping and payment stuff.

I probably should have traded it to Blockbuster, but there isn't one in my area.

[quote name='seen']Should have traded to a CAG....:error:[/quote]

....I have a gamepack to trade... >_>

Seems nobody's wanted it so far. Would love to get rid of it before seeing the family for the holidays.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Traded in Forza mint condition to GameStop. I had a 30% bonus trade-in credit coupon and a 10% Edge card trade-in bonus. Total of 40% bonus trade-in, this game retails for $60. I received $7 in store credit. I hate GameStop.[/quote]Holy crap, that sucks.

[quote name='EZRydr']Just won the VIP:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

First time, did not expect it. only played 100 times today!:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
Congrats! That's huge!

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Traded in Forza mint condition to GameStop. I had a 30% bonus trade-in credit coupon and a 10% Edge card trade-in bonus. Total of 40% bonus trade-in, this game retails for $60. I received $7 in store credit. I hate GameStop.[/quote]

thats when i would have walked out the door and took my business elsewhere

Is everyone saving the links to the 100 Microsoft points or do you copy/paste the code to wordpad like I do? Just wondering in case anyone ever wants to trade a gamepack link for codes since I have so many. :?:

OMFG JUST AS I WAS GIVING UP HOPE AFTER PLAYING FOR SO LONG AND WINNING POINTS AND FACEPLATES I JUST WON A GAMEPACK!!!!!!! I'd like to thank all the CAG'ers for keeping my hopes up and inspiring me with your stories of continued victory... YES!!!!!!!!

[quote name='eminemobied12']OMFG JUST AS I WAS GIVING UP HOPE AFTER PLAYING FOR SO LONG AND WINNING POINTS AND FACEPLATES I JUST WON A GAMEPACK!!!!!!! I'd like to thank all the CAG'ers for keeping my hopes up and inspiring me with your stories of continued victory... YES!!!!!!!![/quote]

Congrats!:applause:

[quote name='goodguy46947']Is everyone saving the links to the 100 Microsoft points or do you copy/paste the code to wordpad like I do? Just wondering in case anyone ever wants to trade a gamepack link for codes since I have so many. :?:[/QUOTE]

Thats what I do. I have a wordpad divided into points, faceplates, gamepacks, and faceplates given away. For faceplates and gamepacks I keep the authorization code. I do this to keep track of how many I won and see if I got them all.

I have 2 gamepacks (winning pages) available for trade. Trading them for 10 codes of 100(1000 in total) or a 1600 point card if you don't have 10 100 codes. Pm me if you're interested, before i forget no newbies.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Thats what I do. I have a wordpad divided into points, faceplates, gamepacks, and faceplates given away. For faceplates and gamepacks I keep the authorization code. I do this to keep track of how many I won and see if I got them all.[/quote]

That's what I did too, but a couple of my 100pt codes didn't work when I entered them. True, it was almost a month after the fact, but still. I enter 'em instantly now.

[quote name='Charron']That's what I did too, but a couple of my 100pt codes didn't work when I entered them. True, it was almost a month after the fact, but still. I enter 'em instantly now.[/quote]

Yeah, I went through the same issue a month or two ago. A ton of 100pt codes didn't work.

[quote name='KiLL3r']I have 2 gamepacks (winning pages) available for trade. Trading them for 10 codes of 100(1000 in total) or a 1600 point card if you don't have 10 100 codes. Pm me if you're interested, before i forget no newbies.[/quote]

KiLL3r,

My luck but I'm a newbie. I would have traded for both your links. :wall:

I Have my proggie automaticlly put the code into notepad whenever I Copy/paste anything.

Anytime I Win, i take a screenshot of the information i put in when signing up, and the winning page with the auth code.

[quote name='goodguy46947']KiLL3r,

My luck but I'm a newbie. I would have traded for both your links. :wall:[/quote]

I might be willing to extend the offer to you...

Well I have played for several hours, and I haven't won anything :bomb:, I guess it's bad luck... really bad luck

All I want is win some MP points, so if any of you have MP points you don't want you can send them to me...

P.S. I don't know why I just keep losing, I don't live in the U.S.... is that a problem? I don't think it is because a couple of friends of mine from Spain already won some MP points...right now I think I am the unluckiest person ever. :cry:

[quote name='Charron']That's what I did too, but a couple of my 100pt codes didn't work when I entered them. True, it was almost a month after the fact, but still. I enter 'em instantly now.[/quote]

Do you still have the inactive MSP codes?, can I try them??.

[quote name='JimmyH']Do you still have the inactive MSP codes?, can I try them??.[/quote]

I just tried them today, still didn't work. I even won another today and it won't go through.

I Got mine in notepad have not tried them.

I Gave two away to someone in CAG a few days ago.

They said thanks as if it is working fine.

Are you sure you're saving the MS Points?

Everytime you win it, you get MS points + The 48 hour codes in the bottom.

I've never had a 100pts code not work. I usually enter mine in a max of a couple hours later, but I have traded with other people for ones that I'm sure were older than that.

I must've missed the time period when they weren't working :p. That's odd if one didn't work today, I got a couple yesterday and they worked fine.

I have a email affidavit for Second Prize: 6-month VIP BLOCKBUSTER Game Pass®
Approximate Retail Value $131.94

It may get DQ'ed it may not... Ill trade it for 3 unused gamepack links... if risk vs reward is worth it to you PM me

No Notary Required

The email affidavit can be filled out and emailed back to them or faxed. From what I have read the gamepass comes in the form of a Gift Voucher in 2ish weeks

I also have the following other affys - make Offers.

Second Prize: A 52-Week Rental Card from BLOCKBUSTER
Second Prize: 1-year VIP BLOCKBUSTER Game Pass®
Second Prize: 1-year Free BLOCKBUSTER Total Access online rental membership

Well damn, I just won a VIP package. After 2 months of playing the thing off and on.

I hope it actually comes, I promised to give it to my gf if it does :p.

Has everybody who has won them received them?

[quote name='KoA']I Got mine in notepad have not tried them.

I Gave two away to someone in CAG a few days ago.

They said thanks as if it is working fine.

Are you sure you're saving the MS Points?

Everytime you win it, you get MS points + The 48 hour codes in the bottom.[/quote]
I'm quite sure it's the 100pt code. Only cause I can think of is they don't 'register' the codes with Microsoft right away, so they're not reflected as valid.

[quote name='SpazX']Well damn, I just won a VIP package. After 2 months of playing the thing off and on.

I hope it actually comes, I promised to give it to my gf if it does :p.

Has everybody who has won them received them?[/quote]

Mine arrived this morning. 10:31 am. FedEx. I was home, but since I live in an apartment building with keycard locks, they just left a "you weren't here, haha" thing on the window. Signed that, and I'm gonna go lurk in the lobby tomorrow morning before heading out to the parents' place.

Any suggestions how to creep out a FedEx guy? :)

[quote name='Charron']I'm quite sure it's the 100pt code. Only cause I can think of is they don't 'register' the codes with Microsoft right away, so they're not reflected as valid.

Mine arrived this morning. 10:31 am. FedEx. I was home, but since I live in an apartment building with keycard locks, they just left a "you weren't here, haha" thing on the window. Signed that, and I'm gonna go lurk in the lobby tomorrow morning before heading out to the parents' place.

Any suggestions how to creep out a FedEx guy? :)[/quote]
Wear a trenchcoat and when he/she brings you your box, tell him/her "Hold on, now I got a package for you."

I take no responsibility for any legal complications and fees that this may incur. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']Wear a trenchcoat and when he/she brings you your box, tell him/her "Hold on, now I got a package for you."

I take no responsibility for any legal complications and fees that this may incur. :D[/quote]
If only I had a trenchcoat.

And I think the points not working is a Code 8016aba5 problem, so maybe the other three will work too once I fix it.
EDIT: it was.

[quote name='sasukekun']"N'uh, it's my turn with the sex box, and her name is Sony"[/quote]

LOL.... "Pie? Drunk? The? You got yourself a sheriff!"

[quote name='sp00ge']
[quote name='sasukekun']You could dress and act like the opposite sex.[/quote]

"Oooooo!! My Sex Box has arrived!"[/quote]

Seeing as I'm transgendered I should probably be offended by that. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Charron']I'm quite sure it's the 100pt code. Only cause I can think of is they don't 'register' the codes with Microsoft right away, so they're not reflected as valid.

Any suggestions how to creep out a FedEx guy? :)[/QUOTE]

When did you get your affidavit sent in? I just got mine notarized and dropped in the FedEx box this morning, and now I'm getting excited for this thing.

[quote name='neonjam']When did you get your affidavit sent in? I just got mine notarized and dropped in the FedEx box this morning, and now I'm getting excited for this thing.[/quote]

Week after Thanksgiving. So about 2-3 week turnaround after the affidavit went in.

[quote name='Charron']Any suggestions how to creep out a FedEx guy? :)[/quote]

Show him the faceplate from this contest.

putting those symbols in the captcha is such a pain in the butt!

anyone else having a dry spell? I haven't won any thing in weeks, although i do play alot less....

Hmm.. I just won a faceplate.. I was using a bogus email address for the login. Does Tropicana send you any "email" confirmation to claim the prize. What about the other prizes too?

[quote name='spamfree2']Hmm.. I just won a faceplate.. I was using a bogus email address for the login. Does Tropicana send you any "email" confirmation to claim the prize. What about the other prizes too?[/quote]

Nope, nothing. It just shows up at your house one day. Not even for the VIP.

Nah your email shouldnt matter accroding to people who have received prizes in the past. Ive won a few things recently the same way, but still waiting on shipping.

The only thing I would be wary of is the VIP package. They may actualy take a closer look at those, but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back