Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Anybody Won A Faceplate and Does Not Want It. Can I please have it?. I have not won anything at all and a new faceplate will be good for my new 360

72de_1.JPG

[quote name='hec204']Who isn't?;)[/quote]
I'm not, since I already won one a while back. :p

[quote name='hec204']o_O right after I said the above I tried for the first time today, and I got a gamepack:applause: What's it worth, I already have forza... hows fusion frenzie?[/quote]
It's good for about 700 easy achievement points, that's about it.

[quote name='Charron']I'm not, since I already won one a while back. :p

It's good for about 700 easy achievement points, that's about it.[/quote]

grats on the vip, and as for the game that sounds lame, I looked at the game online looks crappy... Maybe i'll trade it in somewhere or give it to a friend, but I don't wanna get ripped at gamestop.

I want to ask is if you can get banned on live for using these codes? MY friends live expired and he is worried about using them.

[quote name='KiLL3r']I have 2 gamepacks (winning pages) available for trade. Trading them for 10 codes of 100(1000 in total) or a 1600 point card if you don't have 10 100 codes. Pm me if you're interested, before i forget no newbies.[/quote]

Game packs are still available!

[quote name='KiLL3r']Game packs are still available![/quote]

KiLL3r,
I'd trade but two problems. 1. You didn't want to trade with me before because I'm a "newbie". 2. If you did want to trade you would have to tell me how to leave feedback.

Is the site running very slow right now for anyone else. Entering the security code but after I hit submit it takes forever to advace to the next screen. Hope this is temporary because at this rate you can't win anything. :bomb:

If anybody wants some iTunes I'll trade $15 in iTunes credit for 1500 ms points (not exactly even since a 100 points is like $1.25, but they're free anyway).

So let me know if you want to trade. I don't want gamepacks or anything, just points.

just won 100 pts. havent played this game in weeks and boom, 100 points on the first try. yay
(gotta edit sig)

[quote name='underliness']Damn, what's with that sumo wrestler on a fruit drink faceplate? Might look good on a elite, but i can't imagine putting that on my pro.[/quote]

There is nothing good looking about the faceplate unless you paint over it.

Just a reminder, if you have any spare xbox live codes, I am a needy Silver member lol.

How are the prizes? I assume nobodies really getting anything now, but i wouldn't know.

[quote name='GameJunkieKyle']I just signed up three times with three emails and got 3 48 hour trials!

these could be useful in those 36voice contests i believe

thanks again!:D[/quote]no matter what u get 48hr trials :) u want the other stuff

See some people are thankful that they get the 48 hour codes, everyone else considers them trash and just wants the good stuff:cool:

i have played close to 300 times but i have NEVER won anything but enough codes to last me until 2010. If anyone wants to donate anything, i would be grateful.

To bad they all expire Febuary 2009. And I don't know about you but I rather pay $50 for a whole year than to be entering a code every 48-hours when I want to play

^^ What he said.

I am in the same boat though... I've played every day on 5 email accounts for over a month now and have not won a damn thing.

Very depressing.

Like You are already breaking the rules just by doing it more then once a day, why only do it 5 times?

You do not need a real email address:

Username: 43t3dfs
Email: [email protected]
DOB: 01/01/1980
Pass: testpass

Access Code: Same all the time

Works just fine.

lol... I dont know. I don't really have the patience to sit here all day trying to win.

I was just trying to let the other guy know that he's not alone in his winless suffering. =P

I asked this awhile ago but I didn't notice a repsonse. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get the affadivit for the VIP?

[quote name='tako']I asked this awhile ago but I didn't notice a repsonse. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get the affadivit for the VIP?[/quote]

tako,
I won my VIP on Thanksgiving Day. I received my affidavit from FedEx on Dec. 5th. Keep in mind that they send out the faceplates and gamepacks at the beginning of each month. It may also be the same with the affy's. I really don't know since I won my VIP at the end of Nov. If you have won a VIP you'll have to get the affidavit notorized.

*** P.S. Does anyone else think the ARV of $930.00 is a tad bit high? Not complaining about winning a VIP but now I have to claim $930.00 on my taxes as if it were income that I never paid taxes on. One time I figured it up and realized, if I shopped around, I could get everything in this VIP package for something like $150. - $200 less.

[quote name='goodguy46947']*** P.S. Does anyone else think the ARV of $930.00 is a tad bit high? Not complaining about winning a VIP but now I have to claim $930.00 on my taxes as if it were income that I never paid taxes on. One time I figured it up and realized, if I shopped around, I could get everything in this VIP package for something like $150. - $200 less.[/quote]

I don't recall the details, but I know you can dispute the ARV of any prize you have to pay taxes on if you feel it's too high. You probably need some sort of receipts or other proof, but if you think you can cut $200 off you might wanna talk to a lawyer or research it further.

[quote name='shiftyspider']It's now been over 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten my avadavit for the 360 I won. Should I be worried?[/quote]

Don't worry until after 2 months.

[quote name='dre-day17']I don't know why but, I really want that faceplate.If any of you guys don't want yours PM me[/quote]

Sent you one that should still be valid.

[quote name='dre-day17']I don't know why but, I really want that faceplate.If any of you guys don't want yours PM me[/quote]
I sort of want one too would any one else be kind enough to PM me one?

2 free codes for arcade games since these expire in a few hours. I would appreciate a faceplate or some MS points but I am giving these away. Post if used.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Joust:
R88KH-CBJD3-JTCQB-8V3TH-FDC2T
100307_space10.gif

Robotron:
W83QQ-4PYTP-RKJRQ-W762D-FT9PM
[/FONT]

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']2 free codes for arcade games since these expire in a few hours. I would appreciate a faceplate or some MS points but I am giving these away. Post if used.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Joust:
R88KH-CBJD3-JTCQB-8V3TH-FDC2T
100307_space10.gif

Robotron:
W83QQ-4PYTP-RKJRQ-W762D-FT9PM
[/FONT]
[/quote]
Woo thanks a lot just redemeed them, If I get any more faceplates I'll PM you the link, or If you pay for shipping I'll let you know when I recieve mine and I can send it to ya

Damn, I had been trying for like 10 minutes to redeem them, but stupid Xbox Live wouldn't load. Thanks anyway.

Oh yeah, and hec204, did you really need both?

[quote name='HighlightShow']Damn, I had been trying for like 10 minutes to redeem them, but stupid Xbox Live wouldn't load. Thanks anyway.

Oh yeah, and hec204, did you really need both?[/quote]

Same here, thanks Muffin for being generous

I forgot I won this Robotron code from Oz on here, but my 360 had broke and I never got it fixed.

It's up for grabs!

M4C4G-HFY63-KXT8R-M9WG9-7669D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back