Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have faceplates @ my house that i can trade for say an old ps2 sports game. so if you got any old sports ps2 games and want a faceplate send me a pm

Just my opinion but I think they have changed this game in the past couple of weeks to make winning even harder. I was still able to win even after they changed the security code but now can't win crap. It keeps crossing my mind that a couple of weeks ago people were saying, over on SD, that they were getting the white flash screen and end up only getting a 48 hour code instead of the winning screen. Seems like since around that time I have only won a few 100 MSP'S. Personally I'm starting to think that perhaps even more changes have been made that aren't as noticable as the new captchas.

Anyone else feel the same?? Perhaps we need to rethink how we can play and actually win this game.

P.S. Notice the lack of almost daily post's of someone winning the VIP? That is a post that you don't see very often now.

I'm REALLY glad I was able to win that gamepack before they made is so hard. Still have this faceplate that I don't want though (but I already had it sent to me :(

[quote name='The0ne']I'm REALLY glad I was able to win that gamepack before they made is so hard. Still have this faceplate that I don't want though (but I already had it sent to me :([/quote]

I will take the faceplate if you want. :)

[quote name='The0ne']I'm REALLY glad I was able to win that gamepack before they made is so hard. Still have this faceplate that I don't want though (but I already had it sent to me :([/quote]same here man good ting i won mine too

If anyone wants to hook me up with a face plate that would be awesome i came into this late and only won a 48 hour code. Curious what did they do to make it harder to get a face plate?

[quote name='goodguy46947']Just my opinion but I think they have changed this game in the past couple of weeks to make winning even harder. I was still able to win even after they changed the security code but now can't win crap. It keeps crossing my mind that a couple of weeks ago people were saying, over on SD, that they were getting the white flash screen and end up only getting a 48 hour code instead of the winning screen. Seems like since around that time I have only won a few 100 MSP'S. Personally I'm starting to think that perhaps even more changes have been made that aren't as noticable as the new captchas.

Anyone else feel the same?? Perhaps we need to rethink how we can play and actually win this game.

P.S. Notice the lack of almost daily post's of someone winning the VIP? That is a post that you don't see very often now.[/quote]

i agree 100% with u... i use to win 100msp every few games easy now it takes about an hour and i MIGHT win 100msp/faceplate... it is without question more difficult now... thank god i won a GP b4 this change

For those of you that have a crapload of codes saved up, you can sell them, I just got $12 for 400+ codes I had saved up from doing this.
Pretty good deal for those that don't have time to do this, or are just lazy:p

[quote name='goodguy46947']Just my opinion but I think they have changed this game in the past couple of weeks to make winning even harder. I was still able to win even after they changed the security code but now can't win crap. It keeps crossing my mind that a couple of weeks ago people were saying, over on SD, that they were getting the white flash screen and end up only getting a 48 hour code instead of the winning screen. Seems like since around that time I have only won a few 100 MSP'S. Personally I'm starting to think that perhaps even more changes have been made that aren't as noticable as the new captchas.

P.S. Notice the lack of almost daily post's of someone winning the VIP? That is a post that you don't see very often now.[/quote]

Or maybe just the fact that the prizes are running out....

I mean obviously there was a limited amount of each prize and as we've seen here it is quite easy to win when you just enter different emails.

You think this is the only message board of people that know this? I guarantee you theres hundreds of other people doing the exact same thing. The contest doesn't have to last long when so many people are entering a hundred or so times a day.

I will receive two faceplates so far from users who did not want them.Wish I could get one of those gamepacks though.It would be a great thing to give to my mom.(she loves to play games)

So nobody wants to trade me points for itunes? This should probably go in the trading forum, I know, but I was specifically looking for anybody who had points saved up from this game. $15 iTunes for 1500 ms points.

[quote name='F.R.O.M']I asked this before no-one answered. So can I get banned for using these 48 hour codes?[/quote] LOL, whos going to ban you and for what exactly??. Dont be stupid.

[quote name='F.R.O.M']I asked this before no-one answered. So can I get banned for using these 48 hour codes?[/quote]

I have been using for a good month and no problems. They are legal (It think)

[quote name='lilboo']If anyone has an extra unused game pak.. i'll buy you any VC game :D[/quote]

I have a gamepack in-hand, but one game seems a little cheap, if the trade-in values are still accurate. ($22 total at EB.) If you're willing to negotiate, though, I'll play Monty Hall.... :p

[quote name='panasonic']what are the games in the gamepack[/quote]

Forza Motorsport 2 and Fuzion Frenzy 2.

One change I have noticed.......... Used to be you had to be completely logged out from one email addy / username before starting your next email addy/ username. Now it doesn't matter. I think they finally caught on about the unregistered email addresses.

Trading Microsoft Points for Gamepack Links
Message me your offer.
Every offer will be considered.
I can link you to eBay or Slickdeals feedback if you don't believe me.

(I have more 100 pointers than you can imagine)

Alright, I got my affidavit yesterday. They send it overnight from Fedex, and apparently they send it pretty much 2 weeks after you win the 360. Now all I got to do is send it back and wait up to 10-12 weeks.

[quote name='shiftyspider']Alright, I got my affidavit yesterday. They send it overnight from Fedex, and apparently they send it pretty much 2 weeks after you win the 360. Now all I got to do is send it back and wait up to 10-12 weeks.[/quote]Ouch :(

[quote name='shiftyspider']Alright, I got my affidavit yesterday. They send it overnight from Fedex, and apparently they send it pretty much 2 weeks after you win the 360. Now all I got to do is send it back and wait up to 10-12 weeks.[/quote]
Thanks for the info about ur win.
Do you know usually how long it takes for them to send the 360 once u send back the affidavit? I'm sure others have received it by now and know around how long it takes?

ive never one anything in the last 28 days in which I have tried each day I would greatly appreciate any 48 hour codes or any other free faceplates gamepacks ect. you don't want.

Peace,
Mark

ive never one anything in the last 28 days in which I have tried each day I would greatly appreciate any 48 hour codes or any other free faceplates gamepacks ect. you don't want.

Peace,
Mark

[quote name='RtG Assassin']ive never one anything in the last 28 days in which I have tried each day I would greatly appreciate any 48 hour codes or any other free faceplates gamepacks ect. you don't want.

Peace,
Mark[/quote]

If you have played for 28 days then I'm sure you should have more than a surplus of codes.. And as for not winning anything, I'm sure you would've won ATLEAST 100 MS points or something by now.

[quote name='RtG Assassin']ive never one anything in the last 28 days in which I have tried each day I would greatly appreciate any 48 hour codes or any other free faceplates gamepacks ect. you don't want.

Peace,
Mark[/quote]

How many times are you trying a day??. You know it now takes at least 100-200 entries to win anything right?. I wouldn't expect people to just give me free stuff either.

Trading 1,600 of my Microsoft points for your 1 gamepack.
Trading 1 of my faceplates for your 100 Microsoft Points.
Message me.
I have several of each so multiple trades would be awesome.

AWW SHIT, for the past few weeks, I made 15 accounts and logged in everyday to get 15 codes a day so I can save them up, but I just realized it's the same code all over again for each e-mail

[quote name='kwoodyk34k']Trading 1,600 of my Microsoft points for your 1 gamepack.
Trading 1 of my faceplates for your 100 Microsoft Points.
Message me.
I have several of each so multiple trades would be awesome.[/quote]

Send me a PM if you still needed a gamepack for 1600 I should still have 1 left over.

[quote name='JimmyH']What are you talking about?.[/quote]

Probably confusing the affidavits with the consoles themselves.

[quote name='tako']I received the affadavit for the vip and sent it in yesterday.[/quote]

How long ago did you win it?
I won a VIP a couple of days ago and wonder how long it will take for receiving he affidavit. (and then the 360)

I've pretty much given up on this now. Last thing I won was on xmas day, 100 MSP. Its just too hard to win anything anymore :cry:.

WOW!!!!

I can submit an entry about every 25 seconds. Played for just over two hours straight. Guess what I won?????????

NOTHING!!! :bomb:

guys dont play this game any more if you are expecting to win anything good!. they wont honor any of your prizes for those who have won multiple times! i had tried to contact the Head person of this promo (Cindy is her name and she wont get back to you!) and i haven't received any of my prizes that i orginally had won 4 months ago. So for all that have not received their prize/s yet, keep on complaining to the Cindy person and hopefully you will get your prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back