Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']guys dont play this game any more if you are expecting to win anything good!. they wont honor any of your prizes for those who have won multiple times! i had tried to contact the Head person of this promo (Cindy is her name and she wont get back to you!) and i have received any of my prizes that i orginally had won 4 months ago. So for all that have not received their prize/s yet, keep on complaining to the Cindy person and hopefully you will get your prize![/quote]
Really? :'(

[quote name='Riyonuk']These trial codes I'm winning aren't working. Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]
You must be.
You use them on a silver account - not on a "Create new Account"

[quote name='Riyonuk']These trial codes I'm winning aren't working. Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]
You have to enter them on the console, not the website.

[quote name='mguiddy']You have to enter them on the console, not the website.[/quote]

On the console? Are you serious? That's lame -__-

Well, figured out why MS points won a month ago or more are not working. Did some reading on the points on MS's site. Apparently the points in contests will only be redeemable for 30 days. After that, MS voids them and you're out of the points.

Kinda sucks, but can see how Tropicana is still giving out MS points.

[quote name='JimmyH']Anyone who has outdated codes that dont work feel free to PM them to me :D[/quote]

Hey, what are you up to there? Care to tell? Just curious..

[quote name='Riyonuk']Hey, what are you up to there? Care to tell? Just curious..[/quote]

According to slickdeals - codes older than a month work. Even when you win the codes it says expires on 2009.

[quote name='stoopkid']According to slickdeals - codes older than a month work. Even when you win the codes it says expires on 2009.[/quote]

But he says that he want's codes that don't work. If they don't work now, what makes you think they will work in the future?

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']guys dont play this game any more if you are expecting to win anything good!. they wont honor any of your prizes for those who have won multiple times! i had tried to contact the Head person of this promo (Cindy is her name and she wont get back to you!) and i haven't received any of my prizes that i orginally had won 4 months ago. So for all that have not received their prize/s yet, keep on complaining to the Cindy person and hopefully you will get your prize![/quote]

yeah, I had a talk with her about a missing gamepack (several months back). she basically said the same thing, the so called 'questionable wins' as she put it. she was nice, and says she gets flooded with calls, several about people saying they won the system (liars :evil:). some poeple are just mental crazy about winning, Cindy quote.

I have 31 unused 48 hours I will trade for a faceplate or 100 ms points pm me on here. btw 31 48 hours is pretty much a 2 month xbox live subscription

KOA,
you most likely will only get either the faceplate or the gamepak. you might get bot h or you might not get anything at all. it depends if you have won anything prior to the win! hope this helps! You can always complain, but Cindy might answer!

Does anyone know if it is possible to use more than one 48 hour codes on xbox live with one gamertag? Anyone tried this? We can get years worth by doing this.

No you can not do that codes good once no matter what gamertag you use...
the guy wants to get codes that dont work because...
guess what there are no codes that dont work you probably entered them in wrong or something because every code will work once

[quote name='KoA']Of course not. They are microsoft 48 hour codes.[/quote]
Are you 100% sure. And can anyone else tell me if you can really be banned for using the 48 hour codes until 2009 when they expire?

I have used several of these 48hr codes on my secondary gamertag that I let friends use when they come round. You can enter as many as you like at once but they will not stack and only last 48hrs from the time entered. If you want to get a full year of free live you'd have to enter in a new code every 48hrs. There is absolutely no reason why M$ would ban you for using these codes and I'm a bit confused why ppl like F.R.O.M are shitting themselves about this??.

I was asking for non working MSP point codes because I have had experience of getting these to work. I remeber trading with someone here a few weeks back (MSP codes for gamepack) and some of the codes appeared not to work. Took me a good few tries before eventually they were accepted (yes I had entered them correctly).

KoA, It might be time to start entering your relatives or friends address' if you win anything from now on ;). I'm guessing they double check to see if they have multiple wins at the same postal address before shipping. Either way I don't think they are allowed to do this!. You are allowed to enter once a day so in theorie you could legitametly win multiple prizes (which is well within the rules!).

[quote name='RtG Assassin']I was wondering if anyone had a faceplate they diden't want I would love it.

Thanks[/quote]

Those things are hideous you will just end up throwing it away.

So there's like no downside to just repeatedly entering these 48hr codes besides redeeming them every 48hrs? Would your gamestats reset or anything? This seems really great, as I can just redeem when I feel like playing XLive.

[quote name='seen']Those things are hideous you will just end up throwing it away.[/quote]

Well I just kinda want one anyway Im not going to pay for a faceplate.

[quote name='JimmyH']I have used several of these 48hr codes on my secondary gamertag that I let friends use when they come round. You can enter as many as you like at once but they will not stack and only last 48hrs from the time entered. If you want to get a full year of free live you'd have to enter in a new code every 48hrs. There is absolutely no reason why M$ would ban you for using these codes and I'm a bit confused why ppl like F.R.O.M are shitting themselves about this??.

I was asking for non working MSP point codes because I have had experience of getting these to work. I remeber trading with someone here a few weeks back (MSP codes for gamepack) and some of the codes appeared not to work. Took me a good few tries before eventually they were accepted (yes I had entered them correctly).

KoA, It might be time to start entering your relatives or friends address' if you win anything from now on ;). I'm guessing they double check to see if they have multiple wins at the same postal address before shipping. Either way I don't think they are allowed to do this!. You are allowed to enter once a day so in theorie you could legitametly win multiple prizes (which is well within the rules!).[/quote]
There is a strong possibility you could get banned because you are using a serivce which you have to pay for, for free.

[quote name='F.R.O.M']There is a strong possibility you could get banned because you are using a serivce which you have to pay for, for free.[/quote]

These are MS codes. They give them away as promotion, in hopes that after playing a while for free, you'll want to pony up the money to keep it going. They won't ban you for using something they offered under the terms they offered it under.

[quote name='F.R.O.M']There is a strong possibility you could get banned because you are using a serivce which you have to pay for, for free.[/quote]

Well the official rules of the contest state that you can enter once a day. Win or lose, you get a 48 hour code. So you can get 2 codes every 48 hours playing by the rules, so you're within your right to use them one after another. So no, Microsoft would not ban you because even if you were to play strictly by the rules you would still have a bunch of leftover codes to use.

Lol! :lol:. Thats one of THE most retarded things I've seen anyone post. Like Charron said these codes are provided by Microsoft!. They give them away free to tease you with 48Hrs of access to Xbox Live gold in the hope that you like it so much you buy the yearly subscription. They are no different to the codes you get free with a game.

@Riyonuk, are you a silver member at the moment?. Also they only work entered through the console.

F.R.O.M doesnt have a bad argument - the theory is that you use the same email daily and u still get the same 48 hour code. So they do give the same code to the same person regardless of which day he entered.

Either way, i agree that microsoft shouldnt ban you from live if you keep using different 48 hour codes. also, 40-50 dollars a year is worth it for live, IMO.

I'm pretty sure the 48 hour codes provide limited service; you get multiplayer but not the other benefits of gold service (of which none come to mind at the moment).

[quote name='JimmyH']Lol! :lol:. Thats one of THE most retarded things I've seen anyone post. Like Charron said these codes are provided by Microsoft!. They give them away free to tease you with 48Hrs of access to Xbox Live gold in the hope that you like it so much you buy the yearly subscription. They are no different to the codes you get free with a game.

@Riyonuk, are you a silver member at the moment?. Also they only work entered through the console.[/quote]
all right mate I was just asking. Nothing to call me retarted about is it now? :nottalking:

[quote name='F.R.O.M']all right mate I was just asking. Nothing to call me retarted about is it now? :nottalking:[/quote]Actually you stated "There is a strong possibility you could get banned" which is not a question or in fact true. Also I never called you a retard.

[quote name='JimmyH']Actually you stated "There is a strong possibility you could get banned" which is not a question or in fact true. Also I never called you a retard.[/quote]
O.K. then. Theres no need to be insulting is there now?:roll:

Even though this is totally unreleated i had a 2 month free code from the original xbox that expired in 2003 and i tried it on my Gamertag when it was new and it worked lol so i dont see all the codes expireing. Also I feel i was lucky as i enter this competition late and i won everything except the vip.

[quote name='dodgeme']Even though this is totally unreleated i had a 2 month free code from the original xbox that expired in 2003 and i tried it on my Gamertag when it was new and it worked lol so i dont see all the codes expireing. Also I feel i was lucky as i enter this competition late and i won everything except the vip.[/quote]

I would imagine its alot like the tv infomercials "LIMITED TIME OFFER OMGZ CALL IN NOW!!". They just want you to feel pressure to bite on their deal and hopefully subscribe. It would make no sence for them to kill working codes. If anything they probably reissue the same code after it hasnt been used for a extended period.

Omg this sucks theres the new iron maiden rockband song and im 10 points short. Looks like im back to playing for a 100. Unless theres any generous ppl. Someone gave me some. So if i win anything from gamepack to points ill prolly give away.

[quote name='kevlar51']I'm pretty sure the 48 hour codes provide limited service; you get multiplayer but not the other benefits of gold service (of which none come to mind at the moment).[/quote]Some demos are available to gold members first. Might be changing (or have changed) to all demos are first available to gold for a week or something like that.

I use them for my madden account the 48 hour codes my regular name though I got a 12 month membership on so i have gold access for all downloads

I dont know if my friend is lying or not, but he said on IGN they reported that MS were banning people using 48 hour codes continously. Can anyone send the lnik please?

[quote name='F.R.O.M']I dont know if my friend is lying or not, but he said on IGN they reported that MS were banning people using 48 hour codes continously. Can anyone send the lnik please?[/quote]

Your friend's lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back