Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea but I think it may be harder to win because Tropicana "beefed" up the use of cookies with this game and is recording our IP addresses.

TROPICANA TWISTER PRIVACY POLICY:

"Anonymous information about your computer, such as your IP address , the type of Internet browser you are using, and the type of computer operating system you are using may also be collected by us using cookies. Web servers, the computers that "serve up" web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from this web site, our servers log your IP address."

[quote name='goodguy46947']Just an idea but I think it may be harder to win because Tropicana "beefed" up the use of cookies with this game and is recording our IP addresses.[/quote]

Yeah, I decided to quit this game a week or so ago. Wasn't winning enough for it to seem worthwhile. I figure my time is better spent on LiveSearch or paid surveys if I have some time to kill.

[quote name='aihuman']anyone have 48 hour codes?[/quote]

Just play with another email adress (doesnt need to exist) and you should get a new one each time.

12/13 gamepacks have not received my 13th for whatever reason

9/12 faceplates dont care if i ever get the rest

17500 ms points

this contest got me a free 360 thru the gamepacks

Wow, that's quite a haul. I didn't get anywhere near that, but made out OK nonetheless.

I hadn't played since early November but decided to give it 10 tries just now for old times' sake. Got 10 48 hour codes! Whoo-hoo!

But seriously, it is even worse now than before with all the punctuation in those codes. I had to reload some of them 4 or 5 times before I could figure out what the hell they were. I'm glad I haven't spent any time on this in the last 2 months.

[quote name='F.R.O.M']So can they arrest us for abusing the site and getting free 48 hour codes? Because they now track the IP adresses.[/quote]

They can't have you arrested for anything. The rules of their game aren't laws. They can deny you the prizes and ban you from the game, but it seems like they don't care enough to do that.

Sorry for a double post, and maybe I'm just retarded, but what did you guys put on the affidavit if you were students? Employed by the school located at the full address of the school (the blank is tiny...) and then student as position?

Thanks to anybody who helps me out.

[quote name='killer9']12/13 gamepacks have not received my 13th for whatever reason

9/12 faceplates dont care if i ever get the rest

17500 ms points

this contest got me a free 360 thru the gamepacks[/quote]i no man im waiting for my faceplate atm even tho i won 8 right after it started diein

[quote name='SpazX']Sorry for a double post, and maybe I'm just retarded, but what did you guys put on the affidavit if you were students? Employed by the school located at the full address of the school (the blank is tiny...) and then student as position?

Thanks to anybody who helps me out.[/quote]

I'm a student, but I do have a part-time job, so I put down those details. Guess that's no help though.

[quote name='Charron']I'm a student, but I do have a part-time job, so I put down those details. Guess that's no help though.[/quote]

Haha, yeah, I don't have any jobs now so I can't put that down. Thanks anyway.

Anybody who is a full-time student with no job?

Up unitl today I was just doing this contest normally, but I hadn't won anything so I just started doing it like everyone else is lol. I still haven't won anything, but all I really wanted anyway was the 48 hour codes. I don't play online often at all, but I thought the 48 hour codes would be good for getting to download new demos the day they're released.

Gone are the times where I would win multiple prizes every day and commonly see some lucky CAG post daily about how they had just won the VIP pack. This promo seems to have finally dried up for good :cry:.

I just got a 48 hr code thing but I closed my browser by mistake. Is there any way to get it again b/c if I put in the same code again, it says I already entered it and cannot do it twice.

[quote name='FelixC']I just got a 48 hr code thing but I closed my browser by mistake. Is there any way to get it again b/c if I put in the same code again, it says I already entered it and cannot do it twice.[/quote]

From a guide I posted earlier in this thread.......
Go to this page...

http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx

Enter a user name eg "ajshbjsafbv" (anything will do)
Enter a email add eg "[email protected]" (basically anything with @ and .com will do")
Enter DOB eg "1/1/1987"
Enter password eg "1" (I choose 1 because its so close to the tab button on keyboard.)
Hit return to create fake account.
Next enter "AA4XPN3" for the access code (its ALWAYS the same)
Type the words from the word verification into the box.
Hit enter!
The next screen will show you if you've won or not and either way gives you the free 48 trial code. If you didn't win that time don't worry!. Just hit the back button twice and change only 1 character from the email address you previously entered (in my example above I would just remove/add a single letter). Everything else stays the same including username and DOB but you will need to type in a password again (remember how I chose 1 for closeness to the tab key :D). Go through the whole word verification thing again then rinse and repeat as many times as you want untill you win something, simple.

You always get a 48hr trial code no matter what you do.

I just read on S.D. that someone had admitted that himself and others had and have been able to bog down the system so that hardly anyone else could win. This person has won 5 VIP'S and lots of other GP's and MSP codes. Seems like hitting our back button twice was not the only way to win and someone figured out a better way.

[quote name='goodguy46947']I just read on S.D. that someone had admitted that himself and others had and have been able to bog down the system so that hardly anyone else could win. This person has won 5 VIP'S and lots of other GP's and MSP codes. Seems like hitting our back button twice was not the only way to win and someone figured out a better way.[/quote]

Anyone have a clue as to what these people are doing?

I'd also like to know what the trick is. This probably started when people started getting the white screen but only getting a 48 hr. code. About the same time you would get a lot of lag when submitting. This is what the guy said...........

" My winning and many of the others was at a time when not as many people were playing. Then I got stupid and started giving hints as to how I was winning. then more people caught on and started winning... Winning bred greed.. I was greedy till I finally realized all the begging was a direct cause of what I had not only done but the little bit of information I did give out. At that point enough was enough.. I played one day in dec to see if things changed.. won another vip in 1/2 hr and I was really done.

. Then others see how many times we were winning and it drew then to this game like flys on crap thinking they too would be winners.. It doest exactly work like that.. a person or 2 or 3 can lock this game down completely with no one even having a chance... Those of us who won have had many chances to win. most of the people who played alot won ATLEAST 1 vip.. I held back making the keys public because I wanted to see certain people win... Most if not all of them have now cashed in and I want other people too.

I too was greedy, but in order for me to justify it to myself I ended up giving away atleast 30-40 gamepacks...

I'm having a huge problem putting the word verification in. I mean, what the hell does this even say?:

Picture1-2.png

[quote name='munch']I'm having a huge problem putting the word verification in. I mean, what the hell does this even say?:

Picture1-2.png
[/quote]

x#p#e@b6yx
?

maybe +#p#e@b6yx but anyway if you cant read it just hit the refresh word verification button and it'll give you another hopefully easier to read one. What you posted is actually one of the easier to read ones, I've seen a lot worse.

[quote name='goodguy46947']I'd also like to know what the trick is. This probably started when people started getting the white screen but only getting a 48 hr. code. About the same time you would get a lot of lag when submitting. This is what the guy said...........

" My winning and many of the others was at a time when not as many people were playing. Then I got stupid and started giving hints as to how I was winning. then more people caught on and started winning... Winning bred greed.. I was greedy till I finally realized all the begging was a direct cause of what I had not only done but the little bit of information I did give out. At that point enough was enough.. I played one day in dec to see if things changed.. won another vip in 1/2 hr and I was really done.

. Then others see how many times we were winning and it drew then to this game like flys on crap thinking they too would be winners.. It doest exactly work like that.. a person or 2 or 3 can lock this game down completely with no one even having a chance... Those of us who won have had many chances to win. most of the people who played alot won ATLEAST 1 vip.. I held back making the keys public because I wanted to see certain people win... Most if not all of them have now cashed in and I want other people too.

I too was greedy, but in order for me to justify it to myself I ended up giving away atleast 30-40 gamepacks...[/QUOTE]

Having been a member on SD for nearly 4 years, and a poster in the TIWG thread there since day one, I can say for sure this guy knows what he's talking about. Bitter is a well respected SD member and is among the most UNgreedy members I know. He has personally given away more than he's kept for himself and it is my sincere hope that his tips help those of you who have been less fortunate to finally score some big wins. On the other hand I'm sure that won't happen for CAG members as most of you have never contributed anything positive to the SD boards. For some reason, the majority of CAG members seem to think the folks over at SD are "hoarders" when, if you would have taken the time to join, and contributed something helpful/useful/positive, you too could have been reaping the benefits of being a member of a truely kind and helpful community. Not saying CAG members are any less deserving but the way you guys constantly use SD to get your information (refer to Halo 3 First To Own contest for proof) without contributing to the content that makes SD a superior community...well...it's just makes me sad! Especially since I'm a member of both.

Of course, I can't blame folks for letting others do all the work. Guess that's the nature of members here at Cheap Ass Gamer (guess it's all in the name of the site...explains it all).

It's too bad the members of both boards can't get along as I think we could all benefit greatly from the combined knowledge that our members exhibit.

Oh well...guess it's just not meant to be.

Good luck trying to get your hands on Bitter's tips, etc. but please don't PM me asking for it.

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Having been a member on SD for nearly 4 years, and a poster in the TIWG thread there since day one, I can say for sure this guy knows what he's talking about. Bitter is a well respected SD member and is among the most UNgreedy members I know. He has personally given away more than he's kept for himself and it is my sincere hope that his tips help those of you who have been less fortunate to finally score some big wins. On the other hand I'm sure that won't happen for CAG members as most of you have never contributed anything positive to the SD boards. For some reason, the majority of CAG members seem to think the folks over at SD are "hoarders" when, if you would have taken the time to join, and contributed something helpful/useful/positive, you too could have been reaping the benefits of being a member of a truely kind and helpful community. Not saying CAG members are any less deserving but the way you guys constantly use SD to get your information (refer to Halo 3 First To Own contest for proof) without contributing to the content that makes SD a superior community...well...it's just makes me sad! Especially since I'm a member of both.

Of course, I can't blame folks for letting others do all the work. Guess that's the nature of members here at Cheap Ass Gamer (guess it's all in the name of the site...explains it all).

It's too bad the members of both boards can't get along as I think we could all benefit greatly from the combined knowledge that our members exhibit.

Oh well...guess it's just not meant to be.

Good luck trying to get your hands on Bitter's tips, etc. but please don't PM me asking for it.[/quote]

The thing is I don't think this garuntees you win stuff just increases your odds. It depends on how many other people are doing it.

[quote name='EZRydr']The thing is I don't think this garuntees you win stuff just increases your odds. It depends on how many other people are doing it.[/quote]

True. But for those who have won absolutely nothing the whole time, this will help them a lot.

This whole game was much easier when it first started b/c fewer people to compete against. But if everyone has the info on how to do it, it will become near impossible b/c there will still only be 1 winner per prize - but much more competition for that prize. I think we have all figured out that there are only so many prizes per day (ie 0.8 VIP's per day).

I agree with Lzzrdboy's comment in that this CAG forum has been pretty much nothing but posting of 48 hour codes. Not much other chat, strategy, or anything going on. Really not that many questions either.

[quote name='goodguy46947']I'd also like to know what the trick is. This probably started when people started getting the white screen but only getting a 48 hr. code. About the same time you would get a lot of lag when submitting. This is what the guy said...........
.[/quote]

Interesting theory.... Ill make note of that one

[quote name='goodguy46947']I just read on S.D. that someone had admitted that himself and others had and have been able to bog down the system so that hardly anyone else could win. This person has won 5 VIP'S and lots of other GP's and MSP codes. Seems like hitting our back button twice was not the only way to win and someone figured out a better way.[/quote]

Admitted? Its not like it was a hidden secret that we were winning. Its posted in the wiki of the thread.. And its not like there are certain CAG members who have and do the same thing.. This is being turned into a CAG vs SD thing.. its not about that. I read both boards andhave great trades with CAG members.. so keep it civil..

[quote name='bitterdog']Admitted? Its not like it was a hidden secret that we were winning. Its posted in the wiki of the thread.. And its not like there are certain CAG members who have and do the same thing.. This is being turned into a CAG vs SD thing.. its not about that. I read both boards andhave great trades with CAG members.. so keep it civil..[/QUOTE]

Nice winnings man!

[quote name='bitterdog']Admitted? Its not like it was a hidden secret that we were winning. Its posted in the wiki of the thread.. And its not like there are certain CAG members who have and do the same thing.. This is being turned into a CAG vs SD thing.. its not about that. I read both boards andhave great trades with CAG members.. so keep it civil..[/QUOTE]

As my previous post reflects...I agree with Bitter on this. With, of course, the exception of the First to Own game. To be brutally honest, it would behoove most of you to keep it civil, as BD states... afterall, wouldn't you rather benefit from his graciousness? Just sayin'.

And thanks again Bitter for the offer. You're one helluva' guy to do, and have done, all you do and have.

Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease Folks...seriously!

Could you post a link to the discussion? I'd like to read it, and can't seem to find it.

[quote name='Riyonuk']It is when obvious words such as Tropicana, Xbox, and Contest don't come up with anything ;)[/QUOTE]

Funny...I enter SD, type tropicana in the search box and voila...there's the link! Maybe make sure you're in the contest forum when you search. And remember, there are two threads as the first was closed when it reached 10k posts.

[quote name='bitterdog']Admitted? Its not like it was a hidden secret that we were winning. Its posted in the wiki of the thread.. And its not like there are certain CAG members who have and do the same thing.. This is being turned into a CAG vs SD thing.. its not about that. I read both boards andhave great trades with CAG members.. so keep it civil..[/quote]

Admitted........What else would you call it? He had an alternate method of winning that he said "locked down" the game to make it almost impossible for anyone else to win. Nice of him to give away game packs and MSP's. But he kept the VIP's while most of us couldn't win because of him and his "select" friends that he told how to do this. He admitted that he has only told a few people how it was done. Yes it was nice of him to give away the game packs. But it would have been better if he didn't take over the whole game and control most of the winning. Did he give the game packs to just anyone........ No! Just his online friends! Only the MSP's were up for grabs from him.

P.S. S.D. members came HERE when you could no longer post the answers to the "X-BOX X MARKS THE SPOT" contest !

[quote name='goodguy46947']Admitted.......... Hell yes! He had an alternate method of winning that he said "locked down" the game to make it almost impossible for anyone else to win. How nice of him to give away game packs and MSP's. He kept the VIP's while most of us couldn't win shit because of him and his "select" friends that he told how to do this. He admitted that he only told a few people how it was done. Yes it was nice of him to give away the game packs. But it would have been better if he didn't take over the whole game and control most of the winning. He can FUxxCK off in my mind!! Who is he to think he can control this game and keep it a secret as to how it's done???????? Did he give the game packs to just anyone........ NO! Just his online friends! Only the MSP's were up for grabs from him.

P.S. S.D. members came HERE when you could no longer post the answers to the "X-BOX X MARKS THE SPOT" contest ![/QUOTE]

Dude...you crack me up. Do you believe everything everyone says on the net? By the way, I've managed to lock down the US Presidential election so you need not bother to vote.

You're just hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

[quote name='goodguy46947']Admitted.......... Hell yes! He had an alternate method of winning that he said "locked down" the game to make it almost impossible for anyone else to win. How nice of him to give away game packs and MSP's. He kept the VIP's while most of us couldn't win shit because of him and his "select" friends that he told how to do this. He admitted that he only told a few people how it was done. Yes it was nice of him to give away the game packs. But it would have been better if he didn't take over the whole game and control most of the winning. He can FUxxCK off in my mind!! Who is he to think he can control this game and keep it a secret as to how it's done???????? Did he give the game packs to just anyone........ NO! Just his online friends! Only the MSP's were up for grabs from him.

P.S. S.D. members came HERE when you could no longer post the answers to the "X-BOX X MARKS THE SPOT" contest ![/quote]

Listen up you friken IDIOT!.. Dont twist my words around. My "Tips" were no secret.. I posted them in an OPEN FORUM. Is it my fault your mommy dropped you on your head then kicked you down the stairs making you mentally retarded and unable to read and comprehend? NO ITS NOT! Im not here to CODDLE you and Walk you thru READING!

Because of people like you this is why no one claims they win anything... Did I give gamepacks away to just anyone?

OHHH Hell yes.. Guess you didnt see my Birthday bash where I gave away.. ON MY BIRTHDAY
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=143988&t=648991

I also guess you NEVER TOOK THE TIME to read any of the posts over at SD.. What the hell do you expect me to do? Maybe it would have made your retarded ass happy if I would have gone around to every website in the world and posted tips?

You need to get a grip and not bite a gifthorse in the mouth because honetly I am doing this to give other people a chance.. It seems like maybe you dont want this info to come out for some reason.. And guess what.. I DONT CARE! There are more then enough people here and on SD that I consider friends that I could share this privatly and then make sure your stupid ass never even sees another faceplate again..

You my friend are a fu(king MORON

I Don't want to totally bash the guy's on SD that knew how to do this but it would have saved all of us a heck of a lot of time knowing that we were only waisting our time. If you found a new "trick" to winning then spread the word. Don't keep it to youself and your friends while the rest of us are wearing out our keyboards. I just don't think it's right for just a handful of people to control who wins what. They should have "spread the love" and let eveyone have a fair chance. Not just give away the prizes that they felt bad that they were hoarding.
In my opinion CAG and SD are great! To bad the two sites couldn't work together. I'm just ticked knowing now that there was a reason myself and others could not win after spendings hours and hours non stop on this game and it was all for nothing. All because of a select few that had a secret and didn't spread the word ( openly and fully tell how it's done and not just give hints ). It would have saved me and others a lot of time.

Was there really a way to keep others from winning or do you just mean you played it constantly and therefore other people can't be winning? That sucks if you actually kept people from winning.

I've gotten a ton of shit from the contest, but if there was an easier way than just going back and changing the email and doing it over then I wish I had known it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back