Tropico 3 Xbox 360 $36.99

Too bad it's not available anywhere in stock (tried GS, WalMart and BB) and Amazon until this morning had it as 'wil ship in 2-3 weeks'. I'd say publishers screwed up BIG time by botching the the release day.
And be aware that as of this moment the game features game ending bug that occurs when anyone tries to save big island. The patch for Xbox is not even announced yet.

Awsome game!!!

[quote name='netscorer']Too bad it's not available anywhere in stock (tried GS, WalMart and BB) and Amazon until this morning had it as 'wil ship in 2-3 weeks'. I'd say publishers screwed up BIG time by botching the the release day.
And be aware that as of this moment the game features game ending bug that occurs when anyone tries to save big island. The patch for Xbox is not even announced yet.[/QUOTE]
This is not true, there have been many people that have not experienced said glitch. I'm not going to act like there isnt one because there is, but it does not happen to everyone. And they are working on a patch, they actually have finished the patch for the PC version so I would imagine they have already started a fix for the xbox version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had enough credit to drop this down to $3.17 shipped, so I decided to pick it up. The reviews fairly positive, and hopefully any glitches will be patched fairly quickly (although MS tends to make it a pain in the ass for developers to patch 360 games). I went with Amazon as the seller since I'd rather wait 2 weeks than deal with Buy.com at the same price point, and even though it claimed "1-3 weeks" for shipment, I received shipping confirmation within a couple hours.

Picked this up and Civilization Revolution at GameStop.com.

Can't wait!

*Btw, you can exploit the GameStop deal --> Use coupon code FEB20 + SAVER, preorder a game, add Tropico 3, get $8 off + receive free shipping, place order and then cancel preorder when Tropico 3 arrives.

Just food for though. ^_^

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Picked this up and Civilization Revolution at GameStop.com.
[/QUOTE]

I've been really into CivRev on 360 and iPhone. Tropico tempted me only because CivRev got me into this genre.

The question is, wait for a more substantial price drop? Or avoid the risk that it is low production numbers and buy it now? Will I even have time to play it? Wondering all of these things.

bread's done
Back