Tropico 4 (360) is $14.99 at bestbuy.com

Thanks. I had passed on Tropico 3 because it sounded like it had some serious issues on consoles. This one still seems sketchy, but better. Just a few dollars more on Amazon, but Best Buy has been bringing it lately and they deserve my business.

[quote name='DANIEL']I read that this game in xbox freezes often. several reviewers from Amazon have stated this.[/QUOTE]

I read that these types of issues are resolved by installing the game to HDD, which is what I usually do anyway. We'll see.

[quote name='gantt']I read that these types of issues are resolved by installing the game to HDD, which is what I usually do anyway. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

I ALWAYS install my games. less work for the unit

[quote name='clonesniper666']Crap missed it since it is showing $30 now but that could just be the mobile site.[/QUOTE]

Nope, not just the mobile site. Oh well... you win some, you lose some.

EDIT: Amazon has it for $19.99 right now which isn't bad. An alternative for those that missed out, but you'll have to group it with something else to get the free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Tropico-4-Xbo..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0F3RZXKPSBH62A5NGN84

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, I started playing my Amazon one last night. Slightly better and more refined than Tropico 3. Ordered this to return to Amazon. Let them ban me.

bread's done
Back