Tropico 5 Pre-order Russian Uplay $0.18 (price error)

r9800pro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
654 (100%)
***Dead Deal***

On Russian Uplay Store, Tropico 5 Pre-order plus 2 free games (Anno 1404 Gold and Port Royale 3) are 6,29 руб which is around $0.18 (yes, 18 cents!)

It has been like this for a few hours now but they will fix it soon I guess.

Uplay is out of keys for Anno Gold and Port Royale 3 but they should soon fulfill the orders.

Now, nobody knows whether Tropico 5 will have any language restrictions or not but for 18 cents it is well worth it. :D

Of course you need to use VPN or proxy to do it and DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Edit: You can also use coupon code: "10thanks" for an additional whopping 10% off! (this is cheap ASS gamer after all) :D

LcSz3LD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see it on my account but it can also lag a bit showing up when an authorization has dropped off. Someone go make yourself look Russian and see.
Eh... I've never seen the order on the US Ubishop orders page, only when I'm under a Russian proxy. When I look at the order, it says this below both Anno and Port Royale.

Для запуска игры необходимо установить приложение Uplay PC.

"

Спустя небольшой промежуток времени ваша игра автоматически появится в разделе ""Игры""

"

launch_button_RU.jpg

У вас возникают проблемы с запуском игры? Пожалуйста, обратитесь в службу поддержки Uplay Shop

(Which means...)

To run the game you need to install the application Uplay PC.
"
After a short period of time your game will automatically appear in the "" Games ""
"
Do you have problems with running the game? Please contact support Uplay Shop

No keys, no nothing, just those two buttons to install Uplay and open Uplay. Neither game has shown up in my games list.

Dear customer,

We thank you for your pre-order the game Tropico 5 .
Unfortunately, in accordance with the Conditions of Sale , we have canceled your pre-order because of an error in the value of the game.

As compensation , we give you 75% discount available for activation on Uplay Shop and applies to the following games : Anno Gold, Settlers 7 , Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Assassin's Creed 3 Special Edition

ubfe3jdqa

Uplay Shop coupon code is only valid on the digital versions of games to 2 June of the year 2014 . Due to the cancellation of your pre-order , please note that the money for pre-orders have not been withdrawn from your bank account.

If you want to pre-order Tropico 5 under this price, you need to repeat the procedure for pre-order Uplay Shop, click on this link : TROPICO 5

For reference , the actual price Tropico 5 -10% discount for pre-order is 629.10rub . In addition, pre-order offer includes a free copy of Port Royale 3 and Anno Gold. This offer ends May 23, 2014 .

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you again on Uplay Shop!

Team Uplay Shop

Dear customer,

We thank you for your pre-order the game Tropico 5 .
Unfortunately, in accordance with the Conditions of Sale , we have canceled your pre-order because of an error in the value of the game.

As compensation , we give you 75% discount available for activation on Uplay Shop and applies to the following games : Anno Gold, Settlers 7 , Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Assassin's Creed 3 Special Edition

Uplay Shop coupon code is only valid on the digital versions of games to 2 June of the year 2014 . Due to the cancellation of your pre-order , please note that the money for pre-orders have not been withdrawn from your bank account.

If you want to pre-order Tropico 5 under this price, you need to repeat the procedure for pre-order Uplay Shop, click on this link : TROPICO 5

For reference , the actual price Tropico 5 -10% discount for pre-order is 629.10rub . In addition, pre-order offer includes a free copy of Port Royale 3 and Anno Gold. This offer ends May 23, 2014 .

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you again on Uplay Shop!

Team Uplay Shop
If you actually want to use that code, you shouldn't post it on the forums... It's specific to you and likely one use.

It brings Assassin's Creed 3 (not the deluxe version, sadly) down to $3.60 or so on the Russian store. Fair deal, though I've still been holding out for the deluxe version... I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 3 emails from Ubisoft and they said my order was cancelled too but they let me keep Anno Gold

[SIZE=medium]Dear customer, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We thank you for your pre-order the game Tropico 5. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Unfortunately, in accordance with the Conditions of Sale, we have canceled your pre-order because of an error in the value of the game. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We remind you that you received a free copy of the game Anno Gold was a gift to pre-order. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Despite the error that occurred, the key to this game will not be canceled and you will still be able to enjoy it on Uplay. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Due to the cancellation of your pre-order, please note that the money for pre-orders have not been withdrawn from your bank account. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you want to pre-order Tropico 5 under this price, you need to repeat the procedure for pre-order Uplay Shop, click on this link: TROPICO 5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For reference, the actual price Tropico 5 -10% discount for pre-order is 629.10rub. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]In addition, pre-order offer includes a free copy of Port Royale 3 and Anno Gold. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This offer ends May 23, 2014. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you again on Uplay Shop! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Team Uplay Shop[/SIZE]
This part is not true at all:

please note that the money for pre-orders have not been withdrawn from your bank account.
My credit card has been charged and 2 friends of mine used "Webmoney" to pay for the order and they also have been charged !

If you actually want to use that code, you shouldn't post it on the forums... It's specific to you and likely one use.

It brings Assassin's Creed 3 (not the deluxe version, sadly) down to $3.60 or so on the Russian store. Fair deal, though I've still been holding out for the deluxe version... I don't know.
I know, but I already own the games that I would want from that selection, so it's the same to me.

Got 3 emails from Ubisoft and they said my order was cancelled too but they let me keep Anno Gold

This part is not true at all:

My credit card has been charged and 2 friends of mine used "Webmoney" to pay for the order and they also have been charged !
Looks like I'll be filing a lawsuit for the 18 cents I am rightfully owed.

bread's done
Back