trouble with gold box

chunkyboy068

CAG Veteran
so i recently learned about the amazon gold box trick

i tried this but halo 3 odst is still not showing up in my goldbox after 2 and a half weeks.

i did as the guide said: mark everything i bought "dont use for reccomendations", rated CODMW2 and AC2 5 stars, removed everything from the wish list, delete all my other reccomendations to have only the game on my list, turned off browsing history, and unrate and rerate CODMW2 and AC2 every couple of days

i just keep getting the most random things in the box. random stuff like books, kettles and pots, movies, clocks, and the Agri Zap RZU001 Rat Zapper Ultra. lol

am i doing something wrong? or has it just been chance that i havent been getting stuff i want in my gold box.

i kinda gave up and just went ahead and preordered with twitter code, but i'd still like to know why this is happening

I'd like to read the old guide. Where can I find it? For that matter, how do I even get games to show up in my Gold Box? I hear about people getting them all the time but I get random garbage.

Quick Picks just doesn't work that way... You can influence it to a certain extent but Amazon throws in a healthy dose of randomization to keep you from being able to just manipulate it 100%.

bread's done
Back