Troz1820 Auctions: Mass Effect LE, Wild Arms 4, LOTS of HD DVDs, Mario Coin

Free bump!

I am interested in bidding.

EDIT: I have 4 positive feedback on eBay, 1 on CAG. I am very reliable and would pay if I won the auction.

Thanks for the notice 4tygames. I've noticed over time that the bidders who don't contact me in advance are the same ones who are non-paying bidders, thus the reason for my policy.

Added the Denon receiver and two DS games (Trace Memory and Feel the Magic)

I knew it! You put a curse on me when I wouldn't sell you the GBM Link Cable for that outrageous price, didn't you? That's why my home buyers backed out! ;)

[quote name='Troz1820']You put a curse on me when I wouldn't sell you the GBM Link Cable for that outrageous price, didn't you? [/quote]
Apparently that outrageous price wasn't enough for an ebay auction. I was dumb and bid early, the CAG guys are ebay pros - everybody waits until the final 30 seconds to bid.

I'm worried now that there are barely any left. I better win the next one!

I have two left. Was only going to be one left but I've been waiting for payment for over a week now from one individual and I'm not waiting any longer. I'll be putting the next one up later today on a 3-day auction.

Guitar Hero II placed on Ebay for a friend under my account. I'm handling 100% of the transaction so $3 off shipping for CAGs!

GLOCKGLOCK: Shipping terms have been fixed. I was going to have a flat fee but changed it to use Ebay's shipping calculator. The cost now is whatever shows up on the calculator, minus $3 for CAGs.

bread's done
Back