TRU $10 off any video game $39.99 or higher w/coupon Friday 3/19-20 In Store Only

Damn. Just bought God of War III at Toys R Us on Tuesday. Would I be able to return it and re-purchase it with the coupon even if I used $30 in gift cards? Still in shrink-wrap, by the way.

I was also thinking about posting this, but a question arises. Would this work with Dragon Age Origins Awakening? If so, would 29.99 be a good price?

[quote name='choffy21']Damn. Just bought God of War III at Toys R Us on Tuesday. Would I be able to return it and re-purchase it with the coupon even if I used $30 in gift cards? Still in shrink-wrap, by the way.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that you got the free $20 gift card with it on Tuesday, if that is the case then you will only be getting $40 back for the game (60 minus the cost of the gift card). Either way though you will be refunded how you paid, you'll get your $30 gift card that you paid with back then the rest will come back as cash.

Don't think that the return / rebuy of God of War will work out very well.

You'll be returning it for $40, and ultimately re buying it for $50... (After the coupon)

I'll have to see what TRU has for $40 available this weekend (buy it for $10). I can use my $20 gift card (from GOW3), which I also used the $10 coupon in purchasing.

Looks like I will be picking up Yakuza 3 tomorrow with the $10 off and my $20 giftcard from God of War III.

Good thing I didn't impulsively pick it up today when I was at Best Buy.

i've been hearing the kmart coupon has taken the slickdeal effect.. might be very short lived like the b1g1 gamestop deal yesterday.....i would love to be able to PM the ps3 headset to kmart and use a coupon..

[quote name='melon-juice']i dont think TRU pricematches.. mayb a rare YMMV case.. but it doesnt seem to b in their policy[/QUOTE]

no they do not, at all.

[quote name='Animal7390']no they do not, at all.[/QUOTE]
they did during the Holiday season but that is long gone.

[quote name='skulls dont fade']Heavy Rain -$10 off, -$20 gift card from GOWIII = $30 bucks. i'm sold.[/QUOTE]
Wishing I had that $20 gift card from God of War, I'd do the same thing. I bought my copy of GoW off Amazon though.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']My TRU doesn't have any Resonance of Fate. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, went to get that and they didn't have it. Sega's fault, because nobody else has it where I live.

[quote name='Wonka the Troll']Hey, K-Mart has a better deal. $10 off $20 any game $20 or more (or $10 of 4 $20 games too) (or anything in the store for that matter).[/QUOTE]

That deal has been confirmed to be dead.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']My TRU doesn't have any Resonance of Fate. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Same here, seems to be very hard to find. I was going to wait on buying it (considering I'm in the middle of playing FF13), but considering the poor availability, I decided to pick it up yesterday. Ended up buying it at Best Buy. Even there, they only had 2 PS3 copies, and none for XBOX 360 - also, they weren't even priced or anything.

TRU might not carry it or they might be getting it later... TRU doesn't carry a lot of games and sometimes get their games way later than everyone else.

Thanks OP! I had BB match the coupon and got GoW III for $49.99 + RZ points! I'll take that!

YMMV as the CSR said that they usually don't match coupons...

Just picked up Yakuza 3 for $33 after tax. Toys R Us is owning with these awesome $10 off coupons and all the gift cards they give away.

[quote name='Sigma']Just picked up Yakuza 3 for $33 after tax. Toys R Us is owning with these awesome $10 off coupons and all the gift cards they give away.[/QUOTE]

Between them and Amazon I've cleaned up the last two months.

Anybody that made a trip to TRU notice if they carried Metro 2033? Was going to wait but I might pick it up for $30 after coupon+gift card.

Went to my local TRU and found they had FFXIII (PS3) for $54.99. Used the coupon and my $20 card from GOW3 and I got it for $24.99!

bread's done
Back