TRU $100 GC with purchase of Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect, In Store Only 6/24-6/25

diishen

CAGiversary!
Just got an email from them, free $100GC with purchase of Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect

Also, free $20GC with purchase of 3DS as well as 40% off ALL 3DS accessories in the same transaction.

Both gift cards expire 01/28/2012. In store only, 6/24-6/25.

Link

hoooo~~~~~ 199.99+tax - 100gc !!!
C'MON AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: 299.99 + tax ..............

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VaultDweller']would be all over this if it was walmart....what the heck am i supposed to do with a Toys r us gift card?[/QUOTE]

Don't be so quick to hate on TRU if you were sitting on the same $100 gc at the beginning of this week you would have snagged 4 games $25 ea. If there's no TRU store near you then there's always plasticjungle.com

Tempted to PM at Best Buy since they would just deduct the GC amount. That would basically get you Kinect for free with the standard price of the 4GB console, right?

TRU needs to start putting this stuff in actual ads so that I don't have to go to their store and give them money after their stunt with the 2/50 games this week.

[quote name='blindinglights']Tempted to PM at Best Buy since they would just deduct the GC amount. That would basically get you Kinect for free with the standard price of the 4GB console, right?[/QUOTE]

If I recall, a lot of BB's and WM's only match price, not GC etc. I am 99% sure mine won't match, but perhaps they'll surprise me lol, I do have a RZ to get rid of

Bet. Missed out on Amazon now I have a second chance. That was quick. the $17 in tax does suck though. I need to spend that on a power cable for the Kinect.

[quote name='jterp7']If I recall, a lot of BB's and WM's only match price, not GC etc. I am 99% sure mine won't match, but perhaps they'll surprise me lol, I do have a RZ to get rid of[/QUOTE]

With the way Best Buy's sales forecast looks, they'll probably price match anything right now.

[quote name='jterp7']I thought you don't need it unless you have a older xbox or non slim[/QUOTE]

I'm selling the 4gb to my GF for $100. So I'll need the cable.

[quote name='blindinglights']Tempted to PM at Best Buy since they would just deduct the GC amount. That would basically get you Kinect for free with the standard price of the 4GB console, right?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of doing that. Their price match policy states that is what they do. Print it out and take it in store.

Best Buy Price Match Policy

Looks like a good deal, but I saw a 320 GB Gears of War 3 version. I want a 320 GB model Xbox 360 S with Kinect bundle. Kind of want to wait to see if there will be a 320 GB hard drive available separately or if the Kinect will go down in price separately.

[quote name='DerClaw']TRU needs to start putting this stuff in actual ads so that I don't have to go to their store and give them money after their stunt with the 2/50 games this week.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I would call it a stunt, I think there was a mixed message somewhere and a lot of us benefited from it before it got corrected.

bread's done
Back