TRU 12.99/16.99 Activision Games

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!
I was at Toys R Us today and noticed there was a new endcap set up, and on it there were some boxes marked 12.99 and 16.99 and said spring deals, with several games on it, including the following:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Wii)
Call of Duty 3 (Wii)
Spiderman 3 (Wii/360)
Monster Jam (360)

Those are the only ones I can remember offhand, I bought Spiderman 3 for 360 myself, but I do believe PS2 games are included; i'm not 100% sure but I think Shrek 3 for PS2 was also 16.99. As for 12.99 games, I think Tony Hawk Downhill Jam for DS was part of it. I apologize for not having much of a decisive list, but the endcap was kinda bare and I didn't have time to see someone what else might be included as I was short on time. This also doesn't seem to be a YMMV deal because the prices did not end in a .x8 clearance price, and as I recall box programs like these tend not to be as well.

I will likely be going back tommorow for more, so i'll try to see what else there is; in the meantime, if anyone knows of more, please contribute.

It's not YMMV. This is an unadvertised deal and was active starting Sunday. Keep in mind that these "deals" aren't exceptional. For example, you're only saving $3 off of Spiderman 3's everyday price...

bread's done
Back