TRU 2-day Doorbuster 11/9-11/10

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not a whole lot, but not too shabby deals...

50% off all Plug N' Play TV Games

Featured:
Hannah Montana and Cheetah Girls (there are others)
Sale $9.99
Orig. $19.99

50% off all Sims PC games

Featured:
The Sims 2: Bon Voyage Expansion Pack
Sale $14.99
Orig. $29.99
The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff Expansion Pack
Sale $9.99
Orig. $19.99

50% off these select DS games

Sale $14.99
Orig. $29.99
-I Spy Funhouse
-Jewel Quest Expeditions
-Animal Genius
-Puppy Luv Spa and Resort

Save $20 on these XB360 games

Sale $39.99
Orig. $59.99
-NBA Live 08
-Madden 08

Save $20 on these PS3 games

Sale $39.99
Orig. $59.99
-NBA 2K8
-Ghost Recon Adv. Warfighter 2

so yeah not a whole lot of good stuff, maybe 360 and PS3 games?

I wonder if they'll have the latest Stuff Pack for The Sims 2 and if that's included in the 50% off...?

They probably won't have it by then I'm guessing, since the release date is 11/6. :bomb:

I'll actually grab these ones:

-Jewel Quest Expeditions
-Animal Genius

For my DS collection. Honestly, people might want to pick them up to resell on the Bay for Christmas time. Not sure if anyone remembers the original Hannah Montana game on Ebay last year at Xmas time. It was up to $45 a new copy.

Although, the Puppy Luv game may be the only one worth reselling.

Ken

the only 2 sims were the ones he listed there. yeah, the 2 day sale didn't look all that great and our "green friday" ad is not going to look to good in comparison to other places. they are doing these 2 day sales now so we don't need as big of a "green friday" ad from what i was told. while we have not received the ad yet, i am guessing there will be very little worth looking at because of this.

Jewel Quest Expeditions

not that bad of a game. would loved to pick this up for say 10 .... 15 is still too much

i dont know if the game is buggy or not. but when i lost my last life on my rental copy it jumped me up to 255 lives ??

ummmmm isnt that against the law Puppy love LOL

if these are in a flyer.

13.49 after price match for jewel quest isnt bad but still would be better at 10

AHHHHHHH

I don't shop at TRU too often but I did buy Live 08 for the 360 about a week ago. Can I go in and have them PM the difference?

[quote name='kenbo506']I don't shop at TRU too often but I did buy Live 08 for the 360 about a week ago. Can I go in and have them PM the difference?[/quote]I don't know about that, but if it doesn't work, just buy another copy and return that one with your old receipt.

[quote name='kenbo506']I don't shop at TRU too often but I did buy Live 08 for the 360 about a week ago. Can I go in and have them PM the difference?[/quote]

You have 14 days to do a PM at TRU.

Any chance anyone has a link showing the toys that are going to be in the doorbusters? I have a three year old with a good sized Christmas list I'd like ot start working on!

is there a time limit on these? it says doorbusters so I"m wondering if its like til 10am or whatever (like they do with black friday early bird deals)

can I go after work on friday and get these deals? would love to grab madden and live for 360

[quote name='Drnick']is there a time limit on these? it says doorbusters so I"m wondering if its like til 10am or whatever (like they do with black friday early bird deals)

can I go after work on friday and get these deals? would love to grab madden and live for 360[/quote]

All these games are available at this price all day Friday and Saturday.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']the only 2 sims were the ones he listed there.[/quote]

Noo... not quite. He did say "50% off all" the games, just those two happened to be featured.

My problem is, TRU is usually so late in getting new stuff, you miss the sales. That's what I meant. That said, for 50% off I may as well give it a try, I guess.

bread's done
Back