TRU 20% off $75 or more 10/5 - 10/11

ducttapeBigSexy

CAGiversary!
Just found this on SD and I don't recall seeing it posted here (if it has, feel free to delete this thread):

Toys R Us Friends and Family holiday shopping event 20% off $75 or more *Oct 5-11*

TRU is having its F&F with a coupon for 20% off any purchase of $75 or more Valid Oct 5-Oct 11
its an B&M coupon but its also good online
online code = 922600

Not valid with associate discount. Valid in store and online.
To redeem online, enter promotional code 922600 at checkout. One coupon per guest.
Excludes: diapers, formula, video game hardware, apple ipods, gift cards, kiddie kandids, motherhood maternity, buyer protection plan, deliver fee, assembly fee, breastpump rental fee, and shipping & handling. Not valid with any other "R" us total transaction offer or on prior purchases. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase and value is forfeited if item is returned. Coupon prorated among eligible item purchased. ONLY ORIGINAL COUPONS ACCEPTED. Void where prohibited. Coupon not valid if downloaded from internet. Valid USA only

Source: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=938622

The scan of the coupon isn't posted, but people over there are saying TRU doesn't accept scanned versions of this coupon anyway. But, I checked it out, and it looks like it'll work online.

[quote name='JMClarkent']Will it stack with the B2G1 Free? That would be excellent...[/quote]

That was my first thought, but sadly I don't think so - this ends the 11th, and the B2G1 free deal starts the 12th.

I dont think it stacks, and it does NOT work with "Video game hardware." If you use it in store, it also requires the original coupon (no printed ones)

I'm not sure if it works with pre-orders...

Not a bad deal considering they dont give discounts regularly... but gamestop is still a better deal.

sharpedge - I put two copies of de Blob in my card (which has free shipping) and the coupon and free shipping work fine. Mind you, I didn't actually go through with it, but it would appear that it works still.

[quote name='crunchewy']sharpedge - I put two copies of de Blob in my card (which has free shipping) and the coupon and free shipping work fine. Mind you, I didn't actually go through with it, but it would appear that it works still.[/quote]

That's odd, wouldn't let me do it this morning but it works fine now. Cheers

I knew it! The Friends and Family discount always goes out before the week of the B2G1 free promo. Too bad I didn't see any at work last Sunday. I'll have to go in and get them so I can stack it with the B2G1 promo next week :)

BTW, the employee discount does stack. These coupons always lie to you.

Seems like it worked on the Rock Band 2: Special Edition for the 360. I would assume you could use it on pre order then.

Tax and shipping kills the deal for me though. It took off $38 but will add in about $25 for the shipping and tax.

[quote name='JediBaja']I knew it! The Friends and Family discount always goes out before the week of the B2G1 free promo. Too bad I didn't see any at work last Sunday. I'll have to go in and get them so I can stack it with the B2G1 promo next week :)

BTW, the employee discount does stack. These coupons always lie to you.[/quote]

After using the coupon myself this week, I can tell you they do not stack. Don't forget, the coupon expires before the B2G1 sale starts. You wouldn't be able to use it next week.

bread's done
Back