TRU - 20% off any one item

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I'm not sure if this would work or not, but I got a book in the mail from them with a bunch of baby stuff in it and on the back of the booklet it says 20% off any one baby item. The coupon however excludes 'video game hardware' which made me think you might be able to just use the coupon on anything. Sorry if I'm wrong but figured it was worth a try. Coupon is valid 1/2 thru 1/19

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the email. Thanks to whoever did it!
Off a baby item, eh? Why do they exclude Video Game Hardware? As a precaution since dumb babies shouldn't play video games?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Got the email. Thanks to whoever did it!
Off a baby item, eh? Why do they exclude Video Game Hardware? As a precaution since dumb babies shouldn't play video games?[/quote]

lol no. Thats just normal standard corporate coupon gibberish. Most ?% coupons usually aren't allowed to be used on consoles and hardware anyways, unless specifically stated.

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Just a precaution for TRU in case someone actually has a shot at 20% off a system.
Rag, I may be trying later today if no one posts-- but it'll be cool if we could hear some success stories before I leave.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yes, I was being sarcastic. Just a precaution for TRU in case someone actually has a shot at 20% off a system.
Rag, I may be trying later today if no one posts-- but it'll be cool if we could hear some success stories before I leave.[/quote]
Won't this not be valid until January?

I've worked at TRU for 5 months until a few days before Black Friday. I've taken numerous "baby item" coupons, and alas they only work on actual baby items. I've had several people shove them in my face and say "JUST TRY IT", but the computer will NOT accept it for video games and most toys.

Some baby toys *may* be an exception, but R-Zone stuff will not work.

[quote name='dcgm']I've had several people shove them in my face and say "JUST TRY IT", but the computer will NOT accept it for video games and most toys.[/quote]

Oh, so you ran into a lot of CAGs working there, huh? ;)

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Oh, so you ran into a lot of CAGs working there, huh? ;)[/quote]
Haha. This was actually an older couple. They treated me like a piece of shit and I was pretty damn rude right back. Surprised they didn't report me :applause:

I work at TRU also...this does NOT work on anything except baby items, which excludes every single product in the R-Zone.

Thanks OP! Even though this isn't gaming related.

We're going to use this to get a booster seat for my 3 year old daughter. Brownie points to CAG from my wife!! :bow:

bread's done
Back