TRU 20% off coupon (Los Angeles Times, LA only)

Zon27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (98%)
There is a 20% off coupon in the California Section of the Los Angeles Times that came out TODAY. It's good on any ONE item in store (with the regular exceptions: game hardware, diaper, formula, and gift cards).

This coupon is *only* good at the West LA TRU, the Hawthorne TRU, and the Culver City TRU.

The coupon is good through April 12.

So go out and get those newspapers. Don't be alarmed...this coupon is out there just to get people from the Santa Monica area to come to the other TRUs since the SM TRU closed down, this has nothing to do with TRU closing or any of that nonsense.

Here is an example:
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga for $34.20 after my discount and two coupons (it's regular $54.99) (associate discount, $10 off a $50 purchase from mailer, and 20%).

[quote name='Zon27']There is a 20% off coupon in the California Section of the Los Angeles Times that came out TODAY. It's good on any ONE item in store (with the regular exceptions: game hardware, diaper, formula, and gift cards).

This coupon is *only* good at the West LA TRU, the Hawthorne TRU, and the Culver City TRU.

The coupon is good through April 12.

So go out and get those newspapers. Don't be alarmed...this coupon is out there just to get people from the Santa Monica area to come to the other TRUs since the SM TRU closed down, this has nothing to do with TRU closing or any of that nonsense.

Here is an example:
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga for $34.20 after my discount and two coupons (it's regular $54.99) (associate discount, $10 off a $50 purchase from mailer, and 20%).[/QUOTE]

Dont forget about the Geoffrey birthday club coupon and the $3 survey coupon if you have them...

[quote name='strebor']I looked in my paper too in the California section and I don't see it either.[/QUOTE]

Well I looked in the first few pages today, but it wasn't there.

So it was only yesterday, but it's in a half page ad, top half of like the second or third page. My co-worker and I had a hard time spotting the coupon too since it was a small coupon in a half page ad.

[quote name='am000777']Can the coupon be used on the PSP? If you guys have any left?[/QUOTE]

We have PSPs...but no this does not work on hardware as stated in the OP.

bread's done
Back