TRU 20% off coupon YMMV

bang4dabuc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
These were being passed out on the street today near my local TRU (New York City). The flyer is store specific, but the coupon does not specify any location (aside from the Holiday Express).

20% off scanned automatically for an Xbox 360 Wireless controller. Cashier said it works on anything but consoles.

Here's a link to the scan:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6133/tru20vm1.jpg

It's printed on letter sized paper, a slightly thicker than your normal printer paper.

Good luck.

the "express" locations are usually temporary stores just open for the holidays (remember those temp KB stores only open during late November and before Christmas?)

However, i believe there's another TRU at 4th Street... It could very well be YMMV. I won't waste my ink printing out that, but thanks!

I can tell you most stores will not accept this. You may be able to find a few that aren't paying attention, but if an employee were to take this, they could get in a lot of trouble.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I can tell you most stores will not accept this. You may be able to find a few that aren't paying attention, but if an employee were to take this, they could get in a lot of trouble.[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I can tell you most stores will not accept this. You may be able to find a few that aren't paying attention, but if an employee were to take this, they could get in a lot of trouble.[/quote]

Yeah, why?

I always took scanned coupons at TRU and never got flak for it.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I can tell you most stores will not accept this. You may be able to find a few that aren't paying attention, but if an employee were to take this, they could get in a lot of trouble.[/QUOTE]

especially if you cut the coupon out, you would be fine, it's only that "holiday express" thing that might hurt you.... I wish I had a printer, I would try it

They were handing them out at Wall St this morning, ran down during lunch and picked up a Guitar Hero 3 Bundle (PS3) for 80...

[quote name='hordak']Why?[/quote]
Because it's not meant to be used at all Toys R Us stores and the ad specifically states which is the one to use this at?

I had to work yesterday and yes they were handing them out at Wall St. It is only good for that one location mentioned on the coupon and not nationwide.

do they accept printed out coupons at that toysrus? cause i can easily get there (theres a W train where i live) i really wouldnt mind using it on guitar hero 3 and hte 25$ gift card i got from mario galaxy

[quote name='bang4dabuc']These were being passed out on the street today near my local TRU (New York City). The flyer is store specific, but the coupon does not specify any location (aside from the Holiday Express).

20% off scanned automatically for an Xbox 360 Wireless controller. Cashier said it works on anything but consoles.

Here's a link to the scan:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6133/tru20vm1.jpg

It's printed on letter sized paper, a slightly thicker than your normal printer paper.

Good luck.[/quote] you mean the one on 4st and broadway(where i picked up SMG, and NO i didn't look at the ad.)?

Looks like it only works at that location...(perfect for me) though i don't know what to buy.

are they still giving out the flyer in the toysrus? i might go get a flyer tomorrow in the morning when i have time or has anybody tried printing the coupon and brining it to that toysrus. (its kinda far from me if i take the train but if i can manage to get it to work i wouldnt mind the ride)

edit:
nvm they dont got guitar hero 3

Has anybody had any luck bringing a copy of this scan into the 4th Street NYC location? The coupon specifically says "original coupons only"...

bread's done
Back