TRU 4/10-4/16, 4/10-4/30 ads, and another important peice of information.

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!
These are in the 4/10 ad :

The usual GBA games for $9.99 (Includes Monster Truck, Texas Hold 'em, ect.)

GBA SP Bundle (GBA SP unit, SpongeBob Squarepants 2 in 1 game pak, starter kit) $109.83

Buy 2 get 1 free GBA Video.

The ad does also mention buy 2 get 1 free online (not in store) on select GBA and Gamecube games.

Also, of note, you can reserve a copy of the new Star Wars Episode 3 game for PS2 and bag a Star Wars controller for $10 on pickup. Another mailer is going out this week to be taking effect this Sunday as well. As we did not have a copy of it in store, I know not if there are games in it, I simply know it exists.

UPDATE: I got the mailer in the mail today, effective 4/10-4/30 This was in it:

PS2 Dance Mat $29.99 ($10 off)
Intec Turbo Shock Controller PS2 $9.99 ($5 off)
PS2 Intec Wheel $29.99 ($10 off) when purchased with Gran Tourismo 4
2 Pack Wireless Mini Controller PS2 $39.99 ($10 off)
Gamecube G Force Controller $9.99 ($5 off)
Gamecube 2 Pack Mini Wireless Controllers $29.99 ($10.00 off)
Buy MVP Baseball, Robots, Mario Tennis, NBA Street V3, DK Jungle Beat, or Starfox Armada for Gamecube and get a 4Mb Memory card free.
And of course, reserve Pokemon Emerald for $5, get battle Frontier Pass bonus free.

Finally, if you not seen this in the Deal Discussion forum with Zon27's post, this bears repeating. I was informed last night as well that effective with this ad Sunday, TRU will NOT price match competitors ads any more, following in Target's footsteps. However, the usual "if you buy it in store and it goes on sale in store within 30 days" will continue on. Also, expect futher possibly policy changes, most likely relating to returns without a reciept, as we have been taken advantage of for some time with people returning things which were not from our stores. This one, however, has been thrown around for quite some time, no idea how imminent, if at all, this last part may be.

Merge this with the CC ad post for 4/10 if you'd like.

I also just received an add in the mail with an attached $10 off coupon for "the best customers"

$10 off a purchase of $50 or more..

[quote name='Snake2715']I also just received an add in the mail with an attached $10 off coupon for "the best customers"

$10 off a purchase of $50 or more..[/QUOTE]

How the hell do I get that? Can you scan it for me please. I want to pick up Shin Megami and the ten dollars off would help.

Thanks!

However, the usual "if you buy it in store and it goes on sale in store within 30 days" will continue on.

Actually, it is just 14 days now. They changed this before Christmas, but now want it truly enforced.

First and foremost, the original post is updated with the correct bundle price, a deal I missed when posting last night, as well as our 4/10-4/30 sale catalog specials.

Tubtub, to my knowledge the 14 days price match was only for competitor price match. At my store we have freely been preforming adjust up to 30 days as of yet as far as I know.

Admiral Ackbar- you should be able to call up 1-800-TOYSRUS to get on the mailing list, or so i 've been told. It took me about a year of constant shopping at my TRU to start getting these ads in the mail otherwise.

[quote name='LittleConnerPetterson']Is this only for PS2?[/QUOTE]

If you mean the $10 PS2 Controller when you reserve Star Wars Episode 3 videogame, yes, it's PS2 ONLY, as it has been in the past.

[quote name='vashknives114']Unfortunately, video games are excluded from the $10 off coupon.
It only applies to 'outdoor' items.[/QUOTE]

Its good on everything except diapers, formula, video game hardware and 'R' US Gift Cards.

Yea does "select" GBA/GC games just mean crap games and NES classic GBA games? I have a ton of games I'd buy for B2G1 if they marked something down other than That's So Raven or Lizzy McGuire.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']where in the ad does say b2g1 online for gba/gc games? i ahve the ad right in front of me and don't see it anywhere....unless im missing a page[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm running late in noticing this, was at work all day.

It's on the back page of the ad on the very bottom, white box.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']If you mean the $10 PS2 Controller when you reserve Star Wars Episode 3 videogame, yes, it's PS2 ONLY, as it has been in the past.[/QUOTE]

IIRC our store has signs stating that for reserving the Ep 3 videogame for PS2 or Xbox you can get a Star Wars controller for either system for $10...can anyone in the TRU family confirm?

[quote name='benboxer']IIRC our store has signs stating that for reserving the Ep 3 videogame for PS2 or Xbox you can get a Star Wars controller for either system for $10...can anyone in the TRU family confirm?[/QUOTE]

I'll double check tommorow/today for you.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']For the love of Jesus, please post the coupon!

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Buy 2 get 1 for GBA Games is up a day early online. It;s only the classic GBA games.

B2G1 GBA Games

Someone pretty please scan and post the ten off fifty coupon. I really could use it!

Well, I signed up for the mailing list today. I called that number. It was completely automated so I was worried at first but it went off without a hitch.

Hopefully I'll be getting some $10 off $50 coupons soon. It would be nice if someone posted one though. :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, I signed up for the mailing list today. I called that number. It was completely automated so I was worried at first but it went off without a hitch.

Hopefully I'll be getting some $10 off $50 coupons soon. It would be nice if someone posted one though. :)[/QUOTE]

It's not valid online as it is, so unless you steal one off a friend or get a generous employee to let you use one, you're SOL.

bread's done
Back