TRU ad 3/16-3-22 *UPDATE W. 2 DAY EASTER SALE*

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well here goes, I'm going to include movie deals here also, don't see the point in creating new thread for the couple of DVD deals

*UPDATED WITH 2 DAY EASTER SALE FOR FRI. AND SAT. ONLY*
List of Easter Sale is at Bottom of post

VIDEO GAME DEALS

Buy 1 Get 1 $10 off on ALL Nintendo DS Games*
*Excludes NDS titles $9.99 or less

Buy 1 Get 1 $20 off on ALL Nintendo Wii Games**
**Excludes Wii titles $19.99 or less

Save $40 off Nintendo DS Value Pack
Package includes for $149.97
  • Choice of NDS System (Cobalt Blue, Onyx, Polar White, Crimson, Coral Pink)
  • DS Fashion Tote (Item #975343)
  • Choice of either Petz Bunnyz or Petz Tigerz
Come in and Demo Sony's HOT NEW games! (In-store only)
Buzz Hollywood, Buzz RoboJam & Singstar '90s

PLUS...$10 off when you demo these games***

***Coupon distributed Sarturday March 22nd, Noon-4pm only. Limit 1 per demo participant. Coupon is used only for Singstar/Buzz games only.

DVD DEALS

Buy 1 Get 1 HALF PRICE on ENTIRE Stock of Movies****
****In-store only. Discounted DVD must be equal or lesser value

Titles Shown:
  • Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
  • Bratz Kidz Fairy Tales
  • The Backyardigans Tale of the Mighty Knight
  • Bee Movie
  • Barbie Mariposa and the Butterfly Fairy Friends
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ratatouille
  • The Simpsons Movie
  • Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
In-Store Tuesday
  • Enchanted (Free Enchanted Coin Purse with Purchase of Enchanted on DVD)
  • I Am Legend
  • The Seeker
  • Go Diego Go Moonlight Rescue
  • A Pup Named Scooby Doo Complete 1st Season
2 DAY EASTER SALE FRI. AND SAT. ONLY

25% off Soft Sports Kit for Wii Reg. $19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2911571

50% off Select Software Titles (Applies in various platforms, Titles may vary by store)
Reg. $14.99- $39.99
  • Cars
  • Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island
  • Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab
  • Spiderman Friend or Foe
  • Bee Movie Game
  • The Incredibles
50% off Nintendo DS Easter Egg Kit Reg. $9.99
Comes in different styles http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...98&origkw=968998&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1
50% off Nintendo DS Lunch Box Style DS Starter Kit Reg. $29.99
Comes in different styles
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...87&origkw=188487&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Save $40 on PS2 Value Pack Sale for $139.97
Package includes
  • PS2 System (either Charcoal Black or Satin Silver)
  • Transformers Game
  • Wireless Controller 2-pack
Well There Ya go, Happy Easter!

i was gonna get zak and wiki with smash bros but this seems like a better deal. might as well wait till next week.

[quote name='62t']hmm you could get 2 $30 game for $40[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly...Zack and Wiki, RE4, and House of the Dead 2+3 come to mind as $29.99 titles.

[quote name='NAmato']My thoughts exactly...Zack and Wiki, RE4, and House of the Dead 2+3 come to mind as $29.99 titles.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, you're right. Z/W and House, here I come. Screw Brawl.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Does it count with Blu-Ray? Meaning, I can get I Am Legend and Enchanted for 50% off.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping so, it says ENTIRE stock

[quote name='striker199']I'm hoping so, it says ENTIRE stock[/quote]

yeah I highly doubt it, granted they probably be advertising it, and my TRU hasn't really gotten many Blu-rays since that buy 1 get one 1 free deal couple months back, so for the Blu-rays I'm pretty sure it counts for the DVD versions, but hey worth argueing :D(of course YMMV)

[quote name='MasterYensid']Does the DVD deals include Blu-ray's per chance?[/quote]

Next week, there's a B1G1 Free Bluray deal at Target and a B2G1 Free Bluray deal at Circuit City. On selected titles of course, but I'm sure it adds up to more than what Toys R' Us has in stock.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']What? How many fucking Petz games can they make?[/quote]

As many as they can sell.... apparently.

Awesome deal! I'm glad my Smash Bros pricematch worked with another game. Zack and Wiki and HOTD it is!!

[quote name='rjung']Someone have a list of $30 Wii games handy?

--R.J.[/QUOTE]
The quick ones that come to mind are Bomberman Land, Zak and Wiki, Cooking Mama, Endless Ocean, Resident Evil 4, House Of The Dead 2/3, Ghost Squad, and Godfather Blackhand.

[quote name='JJSP']The quick ones that come to mind are Bomberman Land, Zak and Wiki, Cooking Mama, Endless Ocean, Resident Evil 4, House Of The Dead 2/3, Ghost Squad, and Godfather Blackhand.[/quote]

how dare you omit Ninjabread Man!

:lol:

it's official. i'm never going to dig myself out from my pile of video games.

does anyone know if the Williams Collection Pinball for Wii is $30 ? I don't see it on TrU's website, but I'd love to pick that up along with either HoTD or Ghost Squad(or RE4?)

Wonder if the Wii Zapper qualifies for this deal. If so, Zapper + Ghost Squad sounds like a winning combination.

--R.J.

Sigh, I already have Zack and Wiki I guess I could get another one and trade it or get HotD x2 (for my brother) if they will let me do that.

[quote name='rjung']Wonder if the Wii Zapper qualifies for this deal. If so, Zapper + Ghost Squad sounds like a winning combination.

--R.J.[/quote]

Depends, is TRU still overcharging for it?, if they are at $25, its possible, but if its now $19.99, then doubt it

Thanks for the post, MidnightMetal! You've been one of my favorite CAGs since breaking the news on the Mario Galaxy deal. Good to see that you're posting the TRU ads on a regular basis now.

I'll be waiting to hear details on that $10 off coupon. I actually am interested in Buzz, so it may serve me well regardless of the coupon's restrictions. And would the noon-4pm period apply to every day of that week?

Anyone know if the TRU unadvertised sale that is putting RE:UC at $29.99 will still be active at this time? I didn't want to spend any more this month, but Z/W and RE:UC for $40 would be pretty hard to pass up.

[quote name='zegota']Anyone know if the TRU unadvertised sale that is putting RE:UC at $29.99 will still be active at this time? I didn't want to spend any more this month, but Z/W and RE:UC for $40 would be pretty hard to pass up.[/quote]

VashandWolfwood posted in that other thread that his TRU put up signs for the sale that indicate it ends on Saturday.

[quote name='rjung']Wonder if the Wii Zapper qualifies for this deal. If so, Zapper + Ghost Squad sounds like a winning combination.

--R.J.[/quote]

That's actually a great idea... the Wii Zapper...

The website still lists it as $24.99, so I would say this should work!
I have no idea why every gaming mag (i.e. EGM) keeps referring to the Zapper set as $20. I've never seen it for $20!!! I only see it for $25. Unless we're talking a CAG-discovered sale or something.

[quote name='iceblast21']That's actually a great idea... the Wii Zapper...

The website still lists it as $24.99, so I would say this should work!
I have no idea why every gaming mag (i.e. EGM) keeps referring to the Zapper set as $20. I've never seen it for $20!!! I only see it for $25. Unless we're talking a CAG-discovered sale or something.[/quote]I picked up mine last week for $19.99 at Circuit City, although I think it was on sale.

Yeah the zapper retails at $20, but a LOT of places mark it up to $25. I picked up my copy for $20... I forget where though...

[quote name='rapsodist']Thanks for the post, MidnightMetal! You've been one of my favorite CAGs since breaking the news on the Mario Galaxy deal. Good to see that you're posting the TRU ads on a regular basis now.

I'll be waiting to hear details on that $10 off coupon. I actually am interested in Buzz, so it may serve me well regardless of the coupon's restrictions. And would the noon-4pm period apply to every day of that week?[/quote]

Hey thanks rapsodist I really appreciate it, and I try to get the ads as soon as I can so I can post them. Yeah that Mario Deal was amazing, I was surprised that I was the one to get it out first!:cool:

As far as the Buzz deal it lists Saturday March 22nd Noon-4pm only, (I'll update OP now) Though still no word on if $10 off is for they Buzz/singstar game or not.

Dumb question that I'm sure has been asked many times before: Do these deals apply online and how is TRU for shipping?

K.
I wanna try Zak and Wii/HOTD or Ocean and HOTD, but I don't wanna drive over they and they are out of stock, or they deny it for whatever reason :/

bread's done
Back