Buy 2 Get One 1 on the following Wii games:
Red Steel
Rayman
Open Season
GT Pro Series
Monster 4x4

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on the following games:
Call of Duty 3(PS2, XBOX 360, Wii)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance(PS2, XBOX 360, Wii)
Tony Hawk Project 8(XBOX 360)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam(DS, Wii)
Spider Man Battle for NY(DS)

DS Bundle
DS System, Cooking Mama and DS Starter Kit

[quote name='jetsetmario']

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on the following games:
Call of Duty 3(PS2, XBOX 360, Wii)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance(PS2, XBOX 360, Wii)
Tony Hawk Project 8(XBOX 360)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam(DS, Wii)
Spider Man Battle for NY(DS)[/quote]

Are these games at regular price??!...anyone know?!?!

The buy two get one is disapointing, as the only one that would be worthwhile is Rayman. Having to get Ice Age sucks too. Still, pretty good for only 20 over MSRP.

[quote name='jetsetmario']

DS Bundle
DS System, Cooking Mom and DS Starter Kit[/quote]

Somehow calling it 'Cooking Mom' instead of 'Cooking Mama' takes out the joy in the title...

[quote name='Rozz']Somehow calling it 'Cooking Mom' instead of 'Cooking Mama' takes out the joy in the title...[/QUOTE]

:lol: whoops and fixed.

[quote name='Bathory']Are these games at regular price??!...anyone know?!?![/quote]

It wouldn't make much sense to have them at a sale price and buy one get one half off. So yes, regular price.

Who said anything about having to get Ice Age 2? As all of these TRU bundle things go, it's just one option to get the system and a game for a cheaper price than they normally would be. Anyone who wants just the Wii can buy just that.

[quote name='Rozz']Somehow calling it 'Cooking Mom' instead of 'Cooking Mama' takes out the joy in the title...[/QUOTE]

Haha. Funny but true. Cooking MAMA sounds fun Cooking MOM sounds depressing.

Hey if anyone picks the bundle up with Ice Age...I have a Wii Madden to swap...I know Ice has gotten terrible reviews but i like Scrat...!

I also am a lil bummed at the buy 2 get 1 list ... already have Rayman...

In an upcoming Toys"R"Us ad for March 4th, the following game deals are listed:

Wii Bundle: Wii System + Ice Age 2 = $269.99 - Save $30

DS Lite Bundle: DS Lite + Cooking Mama + DS Lite Starter Kit = $149.99 - Save $30

Wii Games Buy 2 Get 1 Free: Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Open Season, GT Pro Series, Monster 4x4 World Circuit

Games Buy 1 Get 1 50% off: Call of Duty 3 (Wii. PS2, 360), Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Wii, PS2, 360), Tony Hawk's Project 8 (PS2, 360), Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii, DS), Spider-Man FIght for New York (DS)

Ad images at Digital Something.com

Only two of those Wii games are even worth considering possibly thinking about deciding on whether or not to invest money in.

Nothing that's really all that enticing, unfortunately. As for the B2G1 and 50% deals, they may as well call it "Come buy the crap we don't want anymore" sale. The bundles for Wii and DS aren't bad, but the games they are including aren't exactly must-have titles :)

Does the Wii Bundle w/ Ice Age still include Wii Sports? I'd assume that it does, but you never know I guess. I can't say I'd trade Wii Sports for Ice Age ;)

I was just at a TRU and they sold their last Wii just after 2pm. If my experience is similar to what's happening at other TRU's, as long as you got there early today, you got a Wii.

Same here I went to the Toys r Us in Hamburg, NY. they had 100 WII available when the store opened. They had 1 left at 315 when i went to buy mine. They were out of the ICE AGE bundle but you could just buy the regular system.

[quote name='Quintessence']Are Wiis still that hard to find! :hot:[/quote]
Its not easy but not really hard, you just have to be there within an hour of the open and you'll get one.

Target was finished giving out numbers (around 50) before they even opened this morning. Even after they opened, all of the wii systems were gone by 8:20 a.m.

bread's done
Back