TRU B1G1 free wii games wed-thurs Select titles

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Tru is having a b1g1 Wii game sale from 5-11 to 5-12.

Wii Sim Animals
Sin & Punishment
iCarly 2
Spider Man Shattered
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
FlingSmash with Motion Plus
Shrek Forever After

Thought it was all Wii games at first! Sadly this deal sucks.

2 copies of FlingSmash with Motion Plus is okay if you need the controllers.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Tru is having a b1g1 Wii game sale from 5-11 to 5-12.[/QUOTE]

Never mind - "select titles".

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cadeSILVER']Really? B1G1 free? That seems pretty good if you got Kirby and either S&P or FlingSmash.[/QUOTE]

It would be except both Kirby and Flingsmash have both been in the $20-30 range already several times at different stores and I bought Sin and Punishment from Gamefly for like $12 complete.

I think Sin and Punishment is $44.98 less 30% off clearance (if the deals stack) so $31.xx which still seems kind of high even with the B1G1 free

I would so jump on Sin & Punishment: Star Successor and Kirby's Epic Yarn if they were both $30 or less. If I had enough money I'd get 2 Flingsmash bundles.

Kind of surprised that Metroid: The Other M isn't on this list, I think my Toys 'R Us has a bunch of copies. Would have been nice if it was Buy One Get One Free on all Wii games $29.99 and under, along with the selected titles.

[quote name='ROB64']You could return one game to Walmart and basically get the game for free (minus gas money.)[/QUOTE]

Quoted to preserve ROB64's douchebaggery

:thumbsup:
Quote it all you want, I won't edit the original post. If you could, why wouldn't you get a game for free, it's not like you're breaking any laws doing it.

[quote name='ROB64']:thumbsup:
Quote it all you want, I won't edit the original post. If you could, why wouldn't you get a game for free, it's not like you're breaking any laws doing it.[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate walmart and don't care if people want to steal from them, I don't know where you'd get the idea that it's not illegal to defraud somebody and take their money :/

At least be truthful with yourself about what you're doing. I'm sure most people don't care if you steal from walmart.

Nowhere does it state that you have to have bought the item from Walmart in the no receipts section of their return policy.
And I'm not stealing either, they're paying me the same price that they would (and will) get for the game. For any item over $30, it's actually good for them (since they give you a gift card, so you have to spend that money at walmart, whether you bought the original item there or not.)

Thanks for banning me, whoever did that...
Picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Kirby's Epic Yarn from this sale.
Definitely worth it. :p

bread's done
Back